>Arsal Aug 3
i.imgur.com/sO9mkmx.jpg
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg
>SE Sy Jul 24
i.imgur.com/kj4BF8O.jpg

Developments Aug 9
>Sweida: SAA clears out Jordanian border in Sweida gov
>DeZ:IS fighters from Sukhnah arrive in the province, fresh IS attack on Panorama area, no gains
>Sukhnah CS:SAA tries to advance North of city but IS tries to slow advance with counter attacks & drones
>Raqqa/CS: SAA liberate Jabir, Numaysah & Khamisiyah villages, SDF controls 50% of Raqqa
>Latakia: Islamist infighting starts after Faylaq Al-Sham kills FSA commander. FSA gave them 24h to turn in responsible
>E Ghouta:SAA captures several sites in Jobar and Ayn Tarma
>Daara:7killed,30FSA injured after explosion in storage place with bombs and so-called hell cannons
>Leb army resumes shelling of IS at the Sy border
>Turkish forces amass on Sy border ahead of offensive against SDF
Iraq
>IS kills 68 PMU in hit n run attack on Al-Jamounah military base, W Anbar
>US artillery (HIMARS) strikes Iraqi PMU on Iraq-Syria border with 40 dead and 30 wounded
Yemen
>Saudi-backed forces seize four villages NW Taiz
>Saudi Army&allies offensive in Anbarah Mountain(Al-Jouf province) repelled by Houthis

Prev >

Other urls found in this thread:

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=32.713933&lon=37.465611&z=13&m=bs&gz=0;373848438;326924100;0;441960;496101;348098;1246261;0
wikimapia.org/#lang=pl&lat=35.583897&lon=36.537781&z=11&m=b
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.229144&lon=37.890322&z=18&m=bs
nzivnet.com/brief/10903
archive.is/NJl2L
lobelog.com/muqtada-al-sadrs-saudi-visit-and-iraqs-shifting-shia-politics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ASSAD WILL ___

lose

WIN

YA BASHAR

>ASSAD WILL FLATLINE

Does anyone have a screenshot of the map at it's worst? I want to compare it to the current one to see how far /our guy/ has come

>Syrians in opposition stronghold of Eastern Ghouta have swapped meat for mushrooms to overcome crippling food shortages due to siege

Fourth for FSA cave fungus farmers

remain fighting an insurgency for another 30 years and have to fend off terrorists attacks every couple weeks

Stop creating shitty plebbit-tier threads, why can't y'all just leave us alone?

>Syrian army units are now in control of the entire Syrian-Jordanian border in the province of Suweida after controlling the remaining border up to Wadi Abu Sharshouh
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=32.713933&lon=37.465611&z=13&m=bs&gz=0;373848438;326924100;0;441960;496101;348098;1246261;0

WIN!

Also, focus on the finding of the fucking camp. Here is the plan. And area of search:
wikimapia.org/#lang=pl&lat=35.583897&lon=36.537781&z=11&m=b

Maraat al-Numaan is under Nusra control. That means that those fuckers are allied with them, if they can train in vicinity of area controlled by HTS.

Bullshit site Bullshit site Bullshit site Bullshit site Bullshit site Bullshit site Bullshit site Bullshit site Bullshit site Bullshit site Bullshit site Bullshit site Bullshit site Bullshit site Bullshit site Bullshit site Bullshit site Bullshit site Bullshit site Bullshit site Bullshit site Bullshit site Bullshit site Bullshit site Bullshit site Bullshit site Bullshit site Bullshit site Bullshit site Bullshit site

gas the kikes

>democracy = party system
This is the biggest of our time

>map at it's worst
which one ?
from the fascist guy ?

*biggest meme

You can clearly see the figure is a whore. How fitting.

Alright lads im off. Keep yourselves safe and have a good time. Also good luck with the hunt. Good night.

How od I git gud at this game?

>A map to explain the current battlefield in the southwestern Badia:
>Red = Confirmed SAA points
>Green = Probable FSA points
>Red arrow = Probable future axis(s'? es?) of advance.
>Grey = Suitable goals defensive line for SAA until the burgers leave al-Tanf.
FSA most probably don't have any presence in the pocket, but SAA hasn't captured anything in it, or the hill that's under fire control.
SAA are likely to surround and attack Mahruthah from several angles. But there's also the possibility that they will skip it and just go straight to the village (link), now that the border area is pretty much clear.
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.229144&lon=37.890322&z=18&m=bs
Link related is Mahruthah village, basically the last sanctuary before the Ruqban camp, So controlling/terrorizing that will be vital for keeping the desert rats at bay.

Just the map at Assad's worst point, where every kike was unironically saying "ASSAD IS FINISHED"

sorry don't have it

>tfw have to refrain from phoneposting because of the hezbokike animu

Hey guys I've been off /sg/ for 3 days because of ex fiancé stuff. Long story short, talked went out on date yesterday had arguably the best night of my life. Stuck my benis in my ex. Contemplated getting back together.. even though we both know we're not ready for anything just emotions talking.

Was going to see her today before I left to Miami but ultimately she gave me the I don't see how this will work after everything that happened talk. So now I'm waiting to pick up Aleppo bro and 2 girls.

Says we can be friends but can't be alone because she'll just fall for me and she wants to figure her shit out and be single for awhile

Wew lads it was fun while it lasted sex was good too, just kinda sad. Time to drown my sorrows in Miami qts if I can muster the confidence after this shit... and liquor.. pray about it idk. How cucked am I guys? I feel so weak...

why does that keep you from phone posting? are you at work?

Very strategic map
It could be utilized in the next few weeks hopefully

can you tell me what the white thing is for ?

She said she still loves me and wants to be with me but wants to be single until she figures her shit out and it might not end up with us being together.. Fuck. Lads I need to grow up and put my shit together..

That is masonry sand to make mortar for bricks my dude it's finer and allows for a better look. Yellow sand is ok too but white sand is based.

>Stuck my benis in my ex.
YOU FUCKING IDIOT! You just done fucked up.

nigga we don't have time for blog posting it's been a few days we're trying to locate a ihadi training camp by using their propaganda video
tell me what this material is used for in construction work

isn't it lime ? or is lime the same thing ?

What was the USA trying to archive here?

>updated with reality, Jabal al Ghurab and Halbah is green for like a week
>and bombed by SyAAF of course

blocking muh Iran and being a nuissance

If you meant "achieve" then they are trying to stop the SAA from reaching the Iraqi border. But I don't know what they are trying to archive there, may e the norgebot will know

>risk having to explain hezbollah animu to your female counterpart
rather not
cocaine
>Stuck my benis in my ex.
you fucked up

Realistically, what can we expect with the norks?

My guess is that some backdoor negotiation will happen and nothing will happen as usual.

Either that or some targeted strike(

>If you meant "achieve"
Fuck

what did u use to make that pic?

ebins road needs to move up the page on the right

y not troll them with google translate instead?

your hovercraft is full of eels

Not mine. Friendly pony gave it to me. ;^) Can we squeeze something of it, Deep?

It might be lime yes, powdered lime but unless I get a higher resolution shit I can't tell the difference.

Lime is more powdery

Masonry sand is more grainy

Yea...

Shot* kek

>some backdoor negotiation will happen and nothing will happen as usual
this
You don't directly attack a country with nukes unless they attack first.
NORK stronk

>nothing will happen as usual.
probably

what u mean squeeze?
it seems to have been made by sewing frames from a video together . maybe as the car drives by.
it gives a very nice panorama. it would be a good technique to run against all panning shots. thats why I asked.

that would open up the landscape

Good night Pingustani

Well I mean, can we adjust the plan accordingly to this picture. And as far as I saw not much more of frames we could joint in the same way.

Syrian shiite militiamen moving from Nubl.
Probably reinforcements for eastern Homs

gnight pinguinstani

>updated with reality, Jabal al Ghurab and Halbah is green for like a week
I thought they were still aiming for Abu Kamal?

>The Lebanese Al-Ahbar: Is Israel planning a major military strike against Hezbollah?

nzivnet.com/brief/10903

Lions of the East chimped out last week and the burgers chimped out on them afterwards.

Let's archive that
archive.is/NJl2L

>what did u use to make that pic?
it"s a secret
:^)
>move up the page on the right
reformulate
do you mean the road needs to extend more to the right ?

It's ok m8. I hit the space bar instead of "b" when trying to type "maybe"

>I get a higher resolution
i'll see what i can do
also
tell me the difference between white sand and lime
is one more expensive ?
is one more solid to make bricks?
why not using premade bricks instead of creating them ?

I think it provides good info. not sure why the compass in far left is diffeent to compass in far right. i seem to trust the far right compass more.

in the first video there are all the tank driving scenes. this technique would work for all panning shots. the tanks drive past the camera

wondering what kind of feature matching they are using. pretty clever. basically they take each frame and identify a bunch of features. they compare the features in each adjacent image and match them up. pretty clever

>will complete plans to attack waters near guam by mid-august, wait for commander in chief's order
So he'll say no.

gn

Don't bother about the directions. The author fucked up on this, he admitted. But will pass a compliment.

If all their nukes are destroyed then it's just going to start the whole bloody ordeal all over again

>it"s a secret
is the secret maghrebi magic?

GIB KURDISTAN INDEPENDENCE

Missile test during Ulchi-Freedom Guardian exercises on August 21st. In today's statement/rebuttal towards Trump's "fire and fury" comments, DPRK talked about firing missiles towards Guam (although not AT, only 30km off the island) during "mid-August". Ulchi-Freedom Guardian military exercises scheduled for August 21st. Likely to see provocation at that time.

Also likely that the US will down the missiles as they approach Guam, what DPRKs reaction to this is anyone's guess. If US doesn't down the missiles it risks making DPRK think it's ok to fire missiles over Japan (which is where missiles will have to travel to reach Guam from DPRK east coast), assuming US does not shoot down the missiles they'll be essentially giving the DPRK green-light to fire missiles into the Pacific.

It's a secret of friendship. ;^) Which is magic.

>do you mean the road needs to extend more to the right ?

i'm not sure. i had the feeling that things were organised differetnly. but when I saw the guy flying down from the tower like a jihadi super hero, I saw that I might be wrong.

there is a field at the end of the barracks yard, for instance, that has its crop lines running perpendicular to the barrcks ground.

the image i had in my mind it was different.

that sewing shit is seriously good. it would add a lot of insight to be able to run the panning shots through the tool. is it youtubes new 360 feature?

I do belive it is dedicated software. Dunno the name tho.

You must think like Suheil

>TFW stuck at mission 4

Is that a french Ceasar?

WIN Inshallah! Ya Bashar!

Good eyes, yes.

Don't go back. She is clearly fucking other dudes. She is deep into the sex carousel for her you are just another guy who she has sex.

Do not, and I emphasize NOT, invest any emotions into her, you are just jumping straight into the middle of a whirlpool of despair.

Also
>Aleppo bro

What??

is it good?

An interesting article about the Cucktada's Saudi visit
lobelog.com/muqtada-al-sadrs-saudi-visit-and-iraqs-shifting-shia-politics/

Prolly right before/during initial phases Russian intervention desu, so somewhere around mid-tp-late 2015

Here you go Deepy!

>So Mr.Salman these are the plans of the new inter Shia-Sunni terrorist attacks schedule of 2018, how are we gonna capitalize on that? Have you contacted Trump and netanyahu to dicuss about it?

i suspect the one on the right is not far off. it looks like its before noon. maybe 11h00-30. so the shadows are close to indicating south east. i'd say it's within 15 degrees maybe 30 degrees from truth.

thats judgin it from the sun and light (based on south africa light and sun ) which is probably at a roughly similar latitude.

sun travels 15 degrees per hour roughly speaking. so where is the zenith? how far is the sun along the arc from it's zenith?

maybe I am overautisming this.

didn't you say you were working with other sources ?
are they also amateurs or can they give us a professional hand ?

awesome.
now get to work on the other scenes ( i am assuming the software cannae be shared?). we'll have a complete picture soon.

Here it is.

>Battles of Ramadi and Baiji
>Zabadani Offensive
>ISIS btfo south of Hasakah
>Abu Dhuhur AB
>Sieges of Nubl/Zahraa and Kweires
>Battle of al-Ghab
>Big DeZ pocket
>FSA bottled up in a contested Bir Qassab
>Bigger E. Ghouta pocket
>Battle of Aleppo
>Unreachable Mosul
WEW, that brings back memories.

>working with other sources
people on the 'april fools joke gone too far'-board are helping

>tfw jewgle locks you out of your youtube account for uploading nasheeds
what a load of bollocks can't fucking watch anything

hooktube your nasheeds and download a copy.

>'april fools joke gone too far'-board
mlpol ?

>nice scarf you fucking gay cunt

I have them all on file I just can't watch anything I'm subscribed to or get to anything I've liked in the past.

i am currently working on a compilation of hezbollah nasheeds, fuck this. they even took down the official channels of hezbollah and a syrian pro-gov news agency

a clever observation.
I never thought a frenchman would make a clever observation, since in your language you have no word for obsevation.

What's with the "boards of 4chanada"?

Nice pepe. Mind if I save?

>pro Syrian government YouTube channel

Nigga what, how is that extremist, even if Assad is gassing chiluns he's not telling people to die for 72 virgins like the nusrats..

Bet you did not even click send coward.