So Sup Forums, in light of Feminism and the purge of men out of the civilisation (& philosophy, science, literature...

So Sup Forums, in light of Feminism and the purge of men out of the civilisation (& philosophy, science, literature, economics etc) we created, when will men finally rise up, organise and resist?

Im not talking about MGTOW, MRA or a male version of feminism, and neither am I referring to any civil war or hostile takeover.

Instead, when will men start acting as a unity instead of doing things like fighting other men for used up vaginas? Start writing great books again? Writing about gender reality? Using science and political philosophy to remind people of what freedom and liberalism is? Understanding masculine phenomenology and writing why it matters?

When will men re-learn to do the things that literally shaped the world? And what can be done now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0n0Et8aI3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>when will men finally rise up
every morning.
fucking diamonds.

Nothing.
We're fucked, shouldn't have given women the right to vote. A few good books won't even dent generations of illiterate gynocentrics and SJWs.

The greatest mistake men made was allowing women to vote. Throughout history women have been treated as property. It wasn't long ago white men treated white women as property and society was wholesome free from degeneracy. The one thing the muslims do right is control their women. Not only are they free from the troubles of femenism, sjw, false accusations of rape, divorce and custody but they are breeding faster than any other group in the world.

I don't advocate sharia. Its barbaric but western women are out of control and need to be disciplined.

Fixing this mess begins at revoking a woman's right to vote and reforming the family court system. A father does not have rights to his children as he once did in history. Women initiate divorce 66% of the time and >50% of marriages end in divorce. Beta males and slutty females are the profucts of single mothers.

It may take a civil war to achieve control of women. There are too many western men who are femenist betas. They must be eliminated first before real change can happen.

>Instead, when will men start acting as a unity instead of doing things like fighting other men for used up vaginas?
Yet another women suck so men are to blame thread. When will you stop assigning female responsibilities on men? Postmodernism is their art form, so why do you believe it's our responsibility to make it great?

Whatever, you sound like a Jordan Peterson fanboy. He is literally trying to find the middle of the road of cult of ugliness, beauty is oppressive types with the outright neoclassicists. There is none, there's no compromise on genocide, it's not acceptable a single life is lost for purely resentful or hateful reasons, there is no compromise on the soft genocide of high brow western art.

>being this much of a low-test defeatist

Listen up retard, western men already have the best history, philosophy and civilisation. As it stands, we also constitute the highest positions in the highest lands of the known world. It has been predominantly men exploring the known boundaries of the Universe.

Why wait until we ask the question "how do we get them back?"

Jordan Peterson has already done well to flesh out the academic criticisms of Postmodernist thought and SJW ideology.

Feminist thought is predicated on nihilistic, rhetorical 'deconstructive' rubbish that most women don't really understand that well anyway.

Why are men not simply filling in the gaps here?

In essence, we need a collapse where all the beta orbiters and White Knights die trying to "protect muh womanz". Then reestablish a patriarchy before it devolves again into egalitarianism, then feminism, then collapse.

This problem can only be solved by eliminating women as the limiting factor in reproduction. In short, humanity will overcome this when it develops some sort of artificial womb.

Although, God knows if the West will last that long...

Legit, do you honestly think women will vote their rights away to make it "fair"?
Stop being a moron.

When a new civilization replaces America. Unfortunately it is the birthplace of most of the world's non-physical cancers.

we've been pushed underground

youtube.com/watch?v=m0n0Et8aI3s

>Jordan Peterson fanboy

Well, guilty. But its not as if I blindly agree with everything the guy says. He's a public intellectual among the rest - it just so happens he is touching on a social issue so many fear to tread. Agree or not, it's an impasse men need to be looking at. It's a potential opportunity to instantiate something worth pursuing.

If Peterson actually succeeds in reducing the enrolment rates of Women Studies courses by 75% in the next 5 years, thats a win in and of itself.

>when will men finally rise up, organise and resist?

God, all I could think of reading this was a bunch of white, inbred, hicks pointing at Renaissance portraits and grunting:

>Gee golly fella!

>We sure wuz kangs n' shiet!

>Economics
>Usefull
I'm in STEM and I HATE ECONOMICS! I HATE IT SO MUCH! Fucking parasties think its a really science when it's just a parasitical bullshit, they don't do anything yet they reap what others sow. Meanwhile scientists get jack shit respect from anyone, they used to get respect 100 years ago but not anymore because we glamorize trading pieces of paper over accomplishment. FUUUUUUCK YOU.

Same applies to philosophy, but philosophers aren't being glamorized as rich smooth charismatic guys, and philosophers don't make millions doing jack shit.

>inbred white hicks
>accused of this by America

literally just fuck your shit up son, you never built an empire, and what you did build has gone south fucking quick on the historical timeline

>When will men re-learn to do the things that literally shaped the world?
After we remember how easy it is to destroy it.
And what can be done now?
We wait for the war to begin

What do you want to bet that NASA will make absolute 100% sure that the first person to walk on Mars will be a woman?
Explorers and the first few rounds of settlers have historically always been almost exclusively men because we're the ones who are able to tough it out in hostile environments. Really the next leap in undiscovered land and creating a brand new paradigm shift is going to be extraterrestrial colonization. There is no way that NASA or any other government entity will be allowed to create a male-dominated community like that as our next step in humanity.
The Mars domes will be filled with incompetent women so they can claim "She wuz Martians n sheeit"

You mean like how niggers act now? Yah....wouldn't be that shocking.

It's going to require a financial crash or a large-scale war.

I'm saying incompetent idiots, regardless of race, like to internalize superiority from some external force.

>I'm a fucking idiot? No I'm not!
>Look at who my great great great great great great grandpappy was! I'm the descendant of kangz!

Pathetic.

sure

Newton stole his physics ideas from Leibniz and spent the rest of his life on alchemy.
Sage.

Once the war with Russia is over and we have nuked the world into oblivion it really won't matter.

> The people who do not respect STEM & philosophy are the last people you'd want the respect of.
Most of them are human garbage.

>in light of Feminism and the purge of men out of the civilisation
are you joking? useful idiot men are destroying feminism from within by """becoming""" women. they castrate and an hero, while all the neophytes scream "trans-exclusionary radical feminist" at women concerned with vaginal affairs like childbirth.

The most effective way to reverse this situation is becoming a patriarch.
There's no amount of science that can change the current social trends against men, as our enemies control all scientific and social fields.

The only thing they can't control right now is a strong family unity, and there are lots of american families to prove that.
>Muh 50% chance of divorce
Yes, and you can be in the half that won't be divorced if you play your game right

>Muh I hate women now because they betrayed us
Yes, they did, but that doesn't change the fact that you can only have white children with white women. If you can't become a patriarchy, then give up.

This generation is lost. The few men who can raise a strong and big traditional family holds the future, because they won't be trown out of the gene pool and their values will be passed on through their offspring. Christians have done this for centuries, and they still do.

>muh waifu will betray you even if she was virgin when you merried her and was raised to be a housewife because the laws are in favor of her betraying you
No, she won't, specially when you have more than four children. The more children a woman has, the more she is likely to be happy in her family life.

>Muh it's impossible to find white virgin girls nowadays
Do you really believe this? Then give up. Go MGTOW.

Nothing is stopping you from creating the great works of our generation other than your own laziness and lack of motivation, or confidence in your own ability and vision
never before in human memory has there been such a multitude of tools and knowledge at your fingertips
evolution of the "super mind" indeed

Come on, man. Newton was a certifiable genius if you'd ever looked at his work. The dispute over the primacy of calculus is interesting, but even without it Newton would still rank among the greatest scientists and mathematicians who ever lived.

I am in STEM you human garbage

No, you need a HIGH IQ for that and everything great has already been invented.

enjoy ban

You need a lot of creative intelligence too.
You're a self defeatist or trying to perpetuate a culture of self defeatism, and considering your reddit tier flag, I would question your intentions as a suppose Sup Forumsack here.

>white people are becoming a minority in their own country and need racial solidarity to survive
>hey guys, I have a great idea: let's divide ourselves by gender
OP is, as always, a faggot

>When will men re-learn to do the things that literally shaped the world?
Smart, educated, successful people who aren't complete losers are already applying that knowledge and more, to build a better world, free of you people.
And they get paid more than you'll ever earn!

britain isn't responsible for most of those things and alchemy is a worthwhile pursuit.

>>>/genderstudies/

everyone but me gotta learn.

>Instead, when will men start acting as a unity instead of doing things like fighting other men for used up vaginas?
When they return to Christ.

Newton still ranks high even today. Personally I think Von Braun is number 1.

He achieved the greatest scientific feat in human history.

just saying this whole anti-feminism nonsense is stupid and pointless. men should be concerned exclusively with the development of their own virtue. treating women well is a necessary part of that. trans is sabotage, traps are gay

>Just give us feminism and chivalry and build and uphold civilization for us boyim

Yeah, we're already doing that.