/ggg/ Goo Gone general

#OperationGooGone Welcome to /GGG/ Goo-Gone General This thread is dedicated to delivering a massive blow to the worlds biggest internet company for the roles that they play when it comes to:
> Removing comments, views, and Likes from YouTube videos
> Modifying search results
> Hiring foreign workers and illegals
> Promoting left-wing causes and movements
> Censoring anyone on right of Elizabeth Warren
> Pursuing a monopoloy over all information and attempting to control reality
> Being anti-science
> Cementing the supremacy of SJWism in corporate culture

We are the only one’s who are going to take the fight to humanity’s biggest enemies.. Antifa, CNN, ISIS, Shia LeBoeuff, and now Google. Please join us and share your ideas on how we might go about this momentous and necessary task. We are working on a script to be used in conjunction with ad naueseum, work in progress, anybody with more experince with headless browsers, come to the discord jsfiddle.net/codefag/dfyk4zaa/

Discord: deezcord(dot)gg/3BhQ6

Other urls found in this thread:

deezcord(.)gg/Q84QquE
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
brave.com/
github.com/brave/browser-laptop
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium/releases
vivaldi.com/
vivaldi.com/source/
lineageos.org/
duckduckgo.com/
startpage.com/
yandex.com/images/
youtube-dl.org/
mpv.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Die Google Die!!

so the going green generals are dead?

How is the progress with the H1B Visa thing? Anything found out?

we still need suggestions of how to support the EU in it's fight against Google

Really want to fuck google, get sessions to file an antitrust suit for google. Antitrust means that their using their own tools in a way to monopolize a market as seen with the recent shutdowns of peoples youtube and email.

Running a search engine that the first result for email is their own gmail is a monopoly on these markets same with videos, most show up as youtube first and mostly all youtube.
Divorce youtube from google, and youtube is shut down overnight since it has never made one penny of profit.

How easy would it be to get Sessions to bring an anti-trust case against google?

Good name, #OperationGooGone

Would people be interested in information on how exactly the brainwashing occurs?

For example, Chrome's logo is a subliminal message with very specific meanings.

666?

We could potentially end censorship on YouTube. Some user posted about this a while back. The Supreme Court has ruled that social media sites(this could include YouTube in addition to Facebook and Twitter) are public forums. In another case they ruled that the first amendment applies in public forums. There's a reason these social media sites never censor politicians or big news organizations, if they did they would take them all the way to the supreme court. We need a lawyer to take on this case. The right already dominates YouTube, imagine if there was no censorship on YouTube and people were allowed to post any red pill they wanted too.

Not bad

bump

I'm getting word now that the people from the Discord are currently in possession of a weapon that will allow your run of the mill normie to auto-click costly ads? Is this true?

yep

we just need a army to use it

good, good, monopolies impede progress

Bump for death

IRL SKYNET MUST BE STOPPED

Not exactly, it's meant to make you think Chrome is your eye:
>> Pursuing a monopoloy over all information and attempting to control reality
After all, you use only your "eyes" (figurative or literal) to see, right?

The colors are Red/green/blue/yellow, the primary colors of light/paint, and the iris in the middle is blue because they are pushing a Nazi agenda.

Hahahahahaha yeah I'm sure google's real worried about a bunch of racist neckbeards. Keep up the good work dumbshits.

What caused Sup Forums to turn on Google?
Redpill on this situation

good initiative. i would suggest going after google cloud platform and their free $300 dollar credit. lots of potential there.

I work at Google. Why should I take part in this movement?

Final straw, lit powderkeg, etc.

Discord link not work?

The current status of the weapon is undergoing, we need to make it more efficient, anybody who knows of a headless browser that works with firefox extensions, please post in the discord at #technical-theater

You can run the imperfect javascript right now if you want, the link is above

Count me in, fuck liberals.

no you don't

Bump

Start a go fund me for the female workers who want to sure Google. I'll contribute. Let's drag Google through the legal system and make them follow their own misguided principles. They'll have a black Arab lesbian CEO in a few months.

Do it

Because they are all brainwashed racists who hate whoever trump tells them to hate. All that stuff about free speech suddenly was forgotten when people started saying things they didn't like.

>Hur dur bakers shouldn't be forced to bake cakes for gays but google should be forced to conform to our political beliefs.

Keep having that attitude, faggot. It makes things so much easier.

deezcord(.)gg/Q84QquE

thats the real discord
other link broke

We should also trigger the ladies because they left work over a day on the stupid manifesto of all things.

So... The idea is to click expensive ads, pissing off customers, and then they lose their customers?

selenium faggot

accusing your political opponents of hypocrisy while yourself being a flaming hypocrite. i wonder where i have heard of that tactic before?

>Sup Forums still uses (((recaptcha)))

Everyone should be inputting garbage in recaptcha questions.

You have to figure when it's giving you a question to which it already knows the answers, but if you play it right you can make a 0.0000001% difference in their AI training botnet.

Jesus Christ just fuck off back to /r/The_Donald you fucking cringelord

Any Google employees: please start colelcting emails, recordings, personal details etc...
Once several people have a lot of stuff, dump them all on Sup Forums, then we scoop it up and distribute it.

>cringelord
>*lord

Can you take off the dragon dildo from your asshole before posting on Sup Forums?

I don't what, exactly?

I have always hated google, why the fuck would I not turn on a corporation that supports the government spying on everyone?And as far as censorship?The public has every right to have a voice no matter what political view point you have.Give the ADL an inch and they'll take over the internet (slippery slope).

Google maps has gone to shit recently as a navigation tool, probably because of all the incompetent poo in loo coders they hire these days.

But mostly because they fired some poor beta schlub who dared to question (((the narrative))).

Notice that people who shill for google can never truly deny the truth, they can only throw ad hominems, or red herrings.

For example, ask a Google shill if the meaning of their company's name has anything to do with dogs, and see what reaction you get.

We're not political opponents! What happened to free speech! People around here used to believe that everyone has the right to say anything, even if it upsets someone's delicate feelings. Now we get mad every time Colbert is on tv! We supported Nugent but not Kathy Griffin! We used to fight for a free internet! But we support trumps appointees who basically resurrected SOPA! We're all just hippocrits caught in an endless liberal vs conservative republican vs demicrat fight that would have been benieth us five years ago. And people will call me a shill and triggered just for saying this. Five years ago people on Sup Forums would have laughed at you if you even admitted a political affiliation. And googles bad now because they're liberal, not because of invasive data mining. I mean, what are we even going to do when trump isn't president any more, even 8 years from now. Sup Forumss whole culture is just sucking his dick.

Easy, we just need to spread the word and instigate it.

Now that they don't have corrupt elites in power, it will be easy.

The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Enron, Fanny and Freddy, big corps are not immune to failure.

>We supported Nugent but not Kathy Griffin!
We will have universal rules once the left stops stabbing us and getting us fired. eye for an eye. Go to the zoo, reason with a bear.
Do you understand what a fight is?
It is not this:
A kicks B, B says ouch.
It is more like this.
A kicks B, B kicks A and A says ouch.

This

According to Damore in his Jordan Peterson interview I think, all these meetings at Google are recorded and everyone has access to them, so Googlers should be able to leak them without being found out (e.g. In case the meeting was 8 transflexiqueers and one human)

No. He said the few meetings where they admit criminal activity are not recorded. Only all other meetings are recorded.

Who the fuck is us! Are we the right? Conservatives? I don't want that fucking label. The left has always been a bunch of bitches looking for a victim. Since way before trump. But the right is just as bad. Even worse now. Having a political affiliation makes you stupid and brainwashed.

BOTH SIDES ARE TRYInG TO FUCK US

Times are changing man. I usually lurk but I'm posting to let you know that I agree with you. The Loud ones, all they want these days is to WIN; they want to win at all costs. The left and the right, whatever their affiliation is, they just want to do something that hurts the other side, even if it hurts themselves in the process. I don't give a damn who you voted for, we should be looking out for each other, the little guys, even if we disagree politically.

Podesta googles little children.

This faggot was googled by his mom's boyfriend.

Google employee in damage control

>"""hippocrits"""

please fuck off back to Facebook.

Us: anyone the left labels racist.

It pisses off the advertisers because every click cost them money and if nobody is buying the product but they are paying google for every click then they will pull out and wont advertise on google which means loss revenue for jewgle

AFAIK (I only got to listen to the first half before it was taken down at first) he said the one meeting that wasn't recorded was the super SJW training session, but that all others were. Should provide plenty of material.

Google must die

Potentialy, 30+% of google employees are potential leakers and spies. We must convince them of the cause. Not only that, But if just one of those people implanted certain types of software we could get access to *everything*

Hehehe these pieces of shit think they can harm a firm like Google. You are not even 1% of Google users.

>Fag flag
Opinion discarded

Being at war harms google.

I have no clue, but I like your doubles!

THE GOO GUN HAS BEEN DEPLOYED. ALL HANDS ON DECK:

>twatter.com/JadeAube/status/895454619291209729

Hi Shia!

Because the people you work with are looking for an excuse to fire you.

the scripts loads pages too fast, most ads dont get clicked.

Also the google search site doesn't really have that many ads

i assume all we have to do is submit user tips to ICE and pick random sanjeets off facebook/etc that work at google.

recall that illegals are usually clustered, so finding one or two may net many more.

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

why not user..

> don't you want the fire to rise,

it is our duty to bring chaos to all of the world.

Have you too been in a coma for the last 10 years?

Been running the jsfiddle script for a few minutes now.

Not bad but the click rate needs to be improved.

Godspeed anons, let's git 'em.

Saved.

I like this thread. Here's a "de-google general" pasta if someone wants to create a recurring thread for Sup Forums. I'll probably repost this without the discord if no one else does.

The discord seems like a terrible idea.

After a while this happens

New and bigger one in progress.

Forgot to post it.

>The purpose of this general is to provide alternatives to popular and common Google services in an effort to avoid the all-seeing-Google botnet.
This has nothing to do with the recent firing of a man who revealed his power level, avoiding the botnet is always good.

>Browsers
Brave
Download: brave.com/
Source code: github.com/brave/browser-laptop

UnGoogled Chromium (May contain google binary blobs?)
Source and download: github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium/releases

Vivaldi
Download: vivaldi.com/
Source code: vivaldi.com/source/

>Android ROMs
Lineage OS (I believe?): lineageos.org/

>Search Engines
duckduckgo.com/
startpage.com/ (kind of)
yandex.com/images/ (Reverse image search)

>YouTube
youtube-dl.org/ optionally with mpv.io/

All suggestions encouraged and welcome, for services listed and not.
Alternatives for Google Docs, Google Drive, and Gmail spring to mind, but I don't know of any personally.

THIS post just destroyed google lmao they don't even provide real search results what are you my dad fuck off dad oh wait you cant because mom wont give you any so you try to fuck me, but lol, i don't even give a fug i'll just go hang out at tim's, smoke weed and play drums, you can't stop me, i make my own money, i'm outta here man

Maybe because Morocoo? Maybe because not using with a proxy? That has not happened to me at all with 2 full cycles through.

Seek help please

Finally we can mobilize against these commie fucks.

alright

Tell me more.

Since I've switched to Firefox and duckduckgo I've been getting the captcha thing all the time...

Hmmm I know there are quite a few shitty people around (especially within sales, those suck), but I also found some solid bros here. I work within services if you're wondering.

There are a lot of secrets in here. The worst part is that you're very much restricted to your job, and the stuff you can access is always monitored by someone.

Sure I do. In fact, I disagree with a lot of Google policies. But then, thinking about the fact that I have a job that offers quite a lot in terms of benefits, I wonder whether it's worth it at all or not.

Do you have a job yourself? Would you do something like this, if it meant you'd be fired very shortly after making it public?

This pic is mine as well, btw (hopefully will do as proof). IDs don't match because i was using mobile data at that time.

possible, i found that simply clearing browser cookies bypassed it though

Hopefully we can keep the stock dropping.

Is ungoogled chromium pretty good?

how to not use chrome? all the alternatives are shite. how bad in chromium?

Not really sustainable, but I'm sure it is.

What I like about Brave is that it will have continued support for a a very long time. Don't know about Vivaldi.

This is all reactionary bullshit.

If you want to fight Google, you should be setting up funding streams for people to develop new, encrypted, decentralised search technologies and making them popular.

Anything else is a waste of time. Give the power back to the people and take it away from Google (and any other major competitor), and you win.

It's like he is the OOOOH MYYYY guy that sucks tranny dick.

This is absolutely disgusting.

FaggotFox is getting their shit together with Nightly