/utr/ Unite the Right General #3 HAPPENING IN 4 DAYS

UNITE THE RIGHT

Saturday at 12 PM - 5 PM
Charlottesville, Virginia

Last thread: Lee Park
201-299 2nd St, Charlottesville, Virginia 22902

dailystormer.com/uniting-the-white-the-white-wing-is-getting-its-act-together/

In response to the Alt-Right's peaceful demonstration in support of the Lee Monument on May 13th, the City of Charlottesville and roving mobs of Antifa have cracked down on the First Amendment rights of conservatives and right wing activists. They have threatened our families, harassed our employers and tried to drive us from public spaces with threats of intimidation. We are not afraid. You will not divide us.

DISCORD LINK TO THE ALT RIGHT DISCORD: flyt.it/DBV4GF (its just a link shortener, don't worry)

Thousands are going to turn out, both nationalists and antifa, and both sides are gearing up (pics to come). If you're looking for a ride, lodging, or others to go with, there should be a lot still available through the Daily Stormer forums and the Faceberg. Godspeed anons.

This is an event which seeks to unify the right-wing against a totalitarian Communist crackdown, to speak out against displacement level immigration policies in the United States and Europe and to affirm the right of Southerners and white people to organize for their interests just like any other group is able to do, free of persecution.

#UniteTheRight

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/I5krX)
archive.is/VHuwi)
youtube.com/watch?v=nQrE8vOM0ss
ghostbin.com/paste/ws6qy
youtu.be/x0W4mhxCNYY
youtube.com/watch?v=_dypVv0NouI&t=4m13s
youtube.com/watch?v=NDIAQkG7494
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_of_Harlech
wina.com/news/064460-uva-medical-center-has-contingency-plans/
c-ville.com/rally-relocation-city-okays-permit-mcintire-park-kessler-refuses-change/#.WYvT9inatPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP here (again)

most of you are aware of this but IRL activism is always counter shilled hard by leftypol on this board. No member of Sup Forums should be opposed to irl activsm for white nationalism which this is. If you see people vehemently attacking this event as a "honeypot" or "autistic LARPing" there is a good chance that person is just trying to discourage people from showing up. Thousands of /ourguys/ are showing up at Lee Park and if you are in the area you should be there too. Do not let countershills discourage yourself or others form attending real life activism when its needed most.

as usual shields by the league of the south

bump

What will happen if antifa show up and start hurting people?
Could this rally escalate into massive violence?
I read somewhere that there were groups that will be carrying.
Could this potentially start civil war?
Martial law?

Do you know if they will have any shields for sale? I got a helmet, sap gloves (not sure about the legality of punching someone with those but i intend to only fight in self defense) and ski goggles.

Really want one of those dank shields tho.

I hope you goys have been training for this, i really do think its going to be insane.

If you can't make it to Unite The Right rally, you can go to AIPAC's National Rabbinic Symposium where hundreds of rabbis, cantors, thought leaders, and influential policy makers which will have a full day seminar on Thursday, August 31, 2017. (archive.is/I5krX)

Reminder that these are the same rabbis holding open the gates so their muslim bioweapons can flood into the United States. (archive.is/VHuwi)

Grand Hyatt Washington
1000 H Street NW
Washington, D.C., USA, 20001

You have 3 weeks to prepare.

Sup Furry Van Cleef?

This is the one we'll tell our grandchildren about. Let's go goyim; this one is for the future.

Literally fucking cut up water containers.

and here are the helmets

About 20 Leafs will be there to support our brothers.

So there.

Can't say we didn't do anything.

thanks for the levy user

Discord link doesn't work

its working for me. What is the issue?

READ THESE RULES

Also:
- Learn to sing "Dixie Land" and "Men of Harlech"
- Relieve yourself before the rally

youtube.com/watch?v=nQrE8vOM0ss
Men of Harlech scene related

ghostbin.com/paste/ws6qy

When the fuck is Matt Heimburger gonna take the ironpill? Cantwell took it, Jesse took it, Mike is going to take it, when is Matt?

Any news on AntiFa's plans?
I suppose that they will do the classical "Showing up and act like niggers" tactic, but There has to be something else for that
Will they bring fireworks again?

Why is the Mexican Antifa so boring? I want a Catholic right wing youth movement to clash with the chairos and show them that real conviction feels like

They're gonna try and start a riot so the police force everyone out, and if you wanna movement you should start one yourself. You'd be surprised how easy it is

Not with this country's apathy
Anyway
If a riot is the case then the troops may stick together, making it clear they they dindu nuffin, while the Police arrests some AntiFa. Making friends with the police is a great advantage

Lyrics related

That guy is in prison.

bumping with physical removal

Reposting lyrics in full.

Men of Europe stop your dreaming
Can't you see their spear points gleaming
See their warrior pennants streaming
To this battlefield

Men of Europe stand ye steady
It cannot be ever said ye
For the battle were not ready
White Men never yield

From the hills rebounding
Let this war cry sounding
Summon all at Dixie's call
The mighty force surrounding

Men of Europe onto glory
This will ever be your story
Keep these burning words before ye:
White Men will not yield

bumb :DDD

since it'll only be in the thousands it'll be at most the calling of the state troopers, nothing more.

THIS DISCORD IS RAN BY A LITERAL FURRY

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

damn... looks like I need to go to the store to get some popcorn for Saturday
This is going to be epic

it has the potential to rival Berkeley. the main limiting factor is that the radical left is more dangerous and active on the west coast, as well as police being tougher.

My bf is on his way. Hope he'll be okay.

shit meant Nat Guard.

youtu.be/x0W4mhxCNYY

Just sent my girlfriend this, told her it probably be more tame.

most likely wont work, since he mayor already declared the town an anti Nazi town.

This will be the biggest right VS antifa event yet. I've got a close friend on his way in the morning, I'll be posting his live stream that day as a thread.

bump

Is anyone headed there from Macomb County/Detroit area? My car is under repairs right now but I would LOVE to go. Can contribute to gas funds

Honestly I wish you all luck and hope this will be successful, but I fear some agitator will come in and throw up a sieg heil, and kick off on purpose a shitstorm.
I also think the Alt-right is a stupid term to endorse, as it was made by the media, HOWEVER: The Charlottesville rally went pretty well, so if you lads can pull it off again then godspeed
Finally for the love of god don't let that idiot Spencer open his mouth

It's in fucking Virginia; it will in all likelyhood run smoothly

Smart rules.

Glad you goys are not being retarded about this.

Also good on you all for actually looking at Virginia's laws and not assuming it will be just like California

LICHAD SPENCA

lel

Reminder: If you put videos or pictures online make sure to check them first and dont put them up if some good goy does some bad things on them.
Dont give the enemy proof of "bad things" you did.

henlo show puss dear

I'd also say be alert for agitators who purposefully act retarded throwing up sieg heils and screeching "gas the kikes" at the top of their voice

Media would love for a little soundbite like that and find a way to tie it to the Republican candidate running in VA currently

Post the black one

WHITTU PIGGU COME HOME

I had to post this on the thread at our autistic older brother in eight chan Sup Forums

"I know you guys [eight chan pol] is very aware of controlled opposition but we can't turn the tide from our computers. This is real world activism. How can a white nationalist march with thousands of people not attract attention? A dozen klansmen autistically screech and the entire nation reads it in the morning, what will people see when they see thousands of white nationalists shouting out "you will not replace us"? This will be huge, and it doesn't matter if you dont trust this guy or this one, this is a huge event and how it goes will greatly affect how the far right progresses in the coming years. Be there if you can, if not that sucks."

tl;dr shills are trying to keep people from getting active, get out and meet some like minded people and take the fight to the jew

Not all Kripplekikechan anons are autistic about this, some of them do see the bigger purpose.

I noticed that as well, we're lucky to have you guys no matter what. Sup Forums is Sup Forums and even if we have our differences we fight side by side

> be you
> be at rally
> man runs toward the crowd from a distance yelling...
> "THE BEACONS ARE LIT!!! TRUMP CALLS FOR AIDE!!!"
> Emergency broadcast begins on town hwhite loadspeakers (4:13+) youtube.com/watch?v=_dypVv0NouI&t=4m13s
> what do?

I love that our country has turned in to this. Look at all of this fucking anger. ALL of this over Donald fucking Trump. Incredible. We're fucking animals.

WE

All of this protesting and demonstrating is utterly pointless and a waste of time.

The globalist banking dynasties laugh at you idiots who fight in the streets against Antifatards. If you want to save the west, start educating people about our debt-based money system and fractional reserve banking practices, and begin with-holding your support en mass of the parasitical financial systems that have been forced upon us. Nothing else matters at this point.

"Let them march all they want, so long as the pay their taxes" Alexander Haig.

youtube.com/watch?v=NDIAQkG7494

The issue with unity is that no man necessarily trusts whoever grows into leading a centralized movement
Frankly accepting the name "alt-right" is already a mistake, as that name was branded by the ((media)) to label everyone as ebil nazis, better to choose your own name and start on your own terms.

well really it's more than just trump. it's about the decadence, the collapse of morality, the end of social cohesion. trump was just the spark that lit the massive tinderbox known as America

There's literally nothing wrong about calling yourself a nazi. If you are a heretic of the modern cult of sodomy, they will call you nazi anyway.

Yeah but the left wants to actually kill anyone to the right of marx. So here we are.

California is a special case because it has fared worst than most areas; It is interesting to anyalize at because you can see a potential future for the entire US there. One that seems to be shrinking by the day thankfully

wuz cointelpro?

Richard Spencer tried to start on his own terms. What was the first story that showed Richard Spencer? It wasn't the first dozen meetings Spencer had done, it was him giving a Roman salute and saying "heil Trump". The media has the undisputed power to portray people however they want, the only way to break their propaganda is to march to the streets and use our actions. "alt-right" imo is a temporary term to gather people away from the status quo and towards the far right through multiple avenues. Once white nationalists become large enough they can (and i believe will) break away on good terms to fight the fight.

Spencer is against any immigration reform because it doesn't go far enough and wants me to vote for a shitskin in 2020, why the fuck would I ever trust him?

And why the fuck did he think it a good idea to do the heil Trump thing anyway?

>Richard Spencer tried to start on his own terms. What was the first story that showed Richard Spencer? It wasn't the first dozen meetings Spencer had done, it was him giving a Roman salute and saying "heil Trump". The media has the undisputed power to portray people however they want, the only way to break their propaganda is to march to the streets and use our actions. "alt-right" imo is a temporary term to gather people away from the status quo and towards the far right through multiple avenues. Once white nationalists become large enough they can (and i believe will) break away on good terms to fight the fight.
The Hail Trump was larping fagotry.

>dude don't do anything lol just submit

thanks for the advice chief

it was unnecessary but surely you can see that the media chose that opportune moment to display Richard Spencer to the entire world? They chose to cast him in the worst of light immediately to discredit him

>Spencer is against any immigration reform because it doesn't go far enough and wants me to vote for a shitskin in 2020, why the fuck would I ever trust him?
Great point, the fag wants his vision but with no realistic way of getting there. He is a larper!

Am frankly sick of him and Millennial Woes, who loves Marxism and seems like a lazy fag to me.

I can see that, but he should have understood that and not even given the media that easy opening

What is JQ?

>it was unnecessary but surely you can see that the media chose that opportune moment to display Richard Spencer to the entire world? They chose to cast him in the worst of light immediately to discredit him
Of course but it does not matter... Its still dumb no matter who watches. Its fucking larping! It shows he has no individual thought but to try and imitate a fucking dumb ass in history. I personally want to make new history, not larp old history.

Cringely larpy. I love that song, but it's kind of childish to sing it out of context.

Also, 'spearpoints' was a modification for "Zulu".

There are two 'real' versions though - confusing!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_of_Harlech

Best plan I have heard so far is to start looking into your local community

>what are it's local demographics
>what is their local issues
>who do you know in your comminity?
>organize your community
>get involved in grassroots by understanding local issues
>push your own political ideas while doing this
>use local laws to secure demographics if they are not too fucked
>from there start spreading out

America is a huge country, making sure your own local community is secure is a good first step

>I can see that, but he should have understood that and not even given the media that easy opening
You should also know that I am not hailing any fuckin leader. I bend the knee to nobody.

They didn't just choose the time, they chose the man.

The Jewish Question - concerning the place of jews in society and what should be done with them

A single moment from hours of an event, thats all it takes. He should of been careful and he was, but he erred at that moment and the media jews saw their moment.

YOU WILL BEND THE KNEE!

Everyone there is going to line up and swear a loyalty oath to Richard Spencer.

(dumbass)

>YOU WILL BEND THE KNEE!
>Everyone there is going to line up and swear a loyalty oath to Richard Spencer.
>(dumbass)
This is a fag who is triggered

Anybody in the Delaware/Eshore of MD area? I can give ride for gas money

That is true too, truth is the only leader at this point I would be willing to bend the knee to is Donald Trump.

At the moment, that's it. Maybe in the future there will be someone greater than him, but I am taking my chance with him, now.

>136782747

M.W. /can't/ get inside work. Such is the power of doxxing. If people are willing to pay him some small money to make videos or out of pity, well that's capitalism and free choice.

Reminder to everyone, beware of getting doxed.

>That is true too, truth is the only leader at this point I would be willing to bend the knee to is Donald Trump.
>At the moment, that's it. Maybe in the future there will be someone greater than him, but I am taking my chance with him, now.
Negatory.. Trump is my man but he must be held accountable and is only our beginning. Reliance on him is foolish.

Hopefully nothing. But at the same time UVA Hospital is preparing for a mass casualty situation.

wina.com/news/064460-uva-medical-center-has-contingency-plans/

>must be held accountable
Of what?

Awesome image!

> mass casualty situation.

STRAP IN LADS

Or is being sarcastic, mocking your talk of 'bending the knee'.

i have a few more if you want to pad out your folder

This is Virginia, not commiefornia, Antifa won't do shit

Bottom of this article is more from the hospital.

"And the UVA Medical Center says it’s preparing for a mass casualty situation.

“As we routinely do when large events occur in the Charlottesville area, we are preparing for the possibility of incidents that could lead to an influx of patients, using components of our established emergency operations plan,” says UVA health system spokesman Josh Barney. That includes scheduling elective surgeries before or after August 12, having additional care providers at the hospital and on call, and having additional security officers on hand.

“These preparations aim to ensure that we can provide the best possible care to all our patients,” says Barney."

Fuck your greentext, it's fucking tedious.

c-ville.com/rally-relocation-city-okays-permit-mcintire-park-kessler-refuses-change/#.WYvT9inatPY

My bad, I fucked up... Long day, havin a beer, had to deal with fuckin cunts at work. Did not pay enough attention to your post.

Hey any of you lads planning to vote for Gillespie in the fall and Stewart as a senator in '18?

So tell me OP, why was this 'needed', again?

The alt-right needed happenings, even if it had to make them, itself? Jason Kessler needing story money and fame, to rise in the alt-right social hierarchy?

Beware of this tactic - people will switch off if these rallies aren't /about/ anything, just those alt-right guys marching around to get noticed, again. Yawn.

That is godlike - where's it from? 1950s or so, right? Unbelievable.

i linked a daily stormer article that sums it up pretty well, white nationalists and others are mobilizing for a large march for the country to see. 100 conservatives can march on the streets and no one will care. 30 klansmen screeching got nationwide attention. What if thousands of white nationalists are rallying in Charlottesville saying "you will not replace us" and promoting white identity?

No worries.

> What if thousands of white nationalists are rallying in Charlottesville saying "you will not replace us" and promoting white identity?
It could go either way depending how well it goes. Obviously the media will kevetch about how racist it is, but it could go well if everyone there are respectable gentlemen

If you have a "heil Trump" or "fuck the KIKEs XD" moment you are absolutely fucked though.