Should he run in 2020?

Should he run in 2020?

if hindsight is 2020 then mr. 3 beach houses definitely won't win

He'll probably be dead by then, senpai.

kek

True. People keep thinking the age of him ad Biden is no big deal when they are fucking ancient.

yes he absolutely should, it'll be hilarious.

Seriously, how do you cucks shit on a 76 year old man for owning 3 properties when you have a potus with dozens of properties? Did your moms bull let you watch or something?

Lol. Why was he running in that gif? Late for a meeting?

I think it's because he always rails against income inequality while owning three houses comes off as hypocritical.

got my vote

Did you vote for him in the primaries? Not judging just curious.

late for a free lunch

Dead man walking

Trump is ageless, faggot

First skeleton president

How would that mean he isn't for income equality? You do realize he lives in DC, Vermont, so a a vacation home isn't crazy. I would hope a US Senator could afford to own property.

He forgot to prep the bull

A nice little bed & breakfast in Vermont? Yep.

The better question is:
How do YOU cucks shit on a successful billionaire alpha who takes no shit, but uphold some frail faggoty 76 year old jewish man who wants to steal everyone else's money to build his imaginary Venezuela 2.0?

The difference is that Trump is an unabashed capitalist billionaire and Sanders lives like the 1% and pays 13% income tax while railing against the evils of the moneyed class. I don't care that he has 3 houses, I care that he's a hypocrite.

run in grave. Fuck gommies