youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CHjpmxxyow4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_Open_Skies
thehill.com/policy/national-security/345984-north-korea-says-plan-to-attack-guam-will-be-complete-by-mid-august?rnd=1502318394
unvis.it/thehill.com/policy/national-security/345984-north-korea-says-plan-to-attack-guam-will-be-complete-by-mid-august?rnd=1502318394
foxnews.com/opinion/2017/08/09/obama-administration-knew-about-north-koreas-miniaturized-nukes.amp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

I'm peeping the digits

Back to where it all began!

Reminder that norks are the good guys

Why didnt they even shoot it down if that was even real? You can hear Richard talking about it even if you dont watch him.

>it's a nostalgia episode

No

I'll take requests

HOW TO MAGA:

HELP COLLEGE MAGA CONSERVATIVE LOCAL OFFICE VICTORY!!!!!

KILL HILL!!

WE HAVE THE BEST BOTES!

For what reason?

Also; I love Kellyanne.

>mfw forced on my laptop with no memes or Awoos
Your daily MS weather update is 78 degrees and holy fug did it start raining.

Stop spamming your dumb shit, advertisements are against the rules.

"Yuri on Ice is a good anime."

Pic related was done and is possible under the Open Skies treaty that the US has with Russia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_Open_Skies

>The Treaty on Open Skies entered into force on January 1, 2002, and currently has 34 party states. It establishes a program of unarmed aerial surveillance flights over the entire territory of its participants. The treaty is designed to enhance mutual understanding and confidence by giving all participants, regardless of size, a direct role in gathering information about military forces and activities of concern to them. Open Skies is one of the most wide-ranging international efforts to date promoting openness and transparency of military forces and activities. The concept of "mutual aerial observation" was initially proposed to Soviet Premier Nikolai Bulganin at the Geneva Conference of 1955 by President Dwight D. Eisenhower; however, the Soviets promptly rejected the concept and it lay dormant for several years. The treaty was eventually signed as an initiative of US president (and former Director of Central Intelligence) George H. W. Bush in 1989. Negotiated by the then-members of NATO and the Warsaw Pact, the agreement was signed in Helsinki, Finland, on March 24, 1992.

Given that Russia can do this here, the US can do the same in Russia. Just getting ahead of any potential shilling

KEEP AMERICA GREAT

SUPPORT COLLEGE CONSERVATIVE ENDORSED BY PRESEIDENT TRUMP!!!

MAGA, Sup Forums,

MAGA

>pickle threads have invaded Sup Forums

YOU KNEW IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME, /ptg/

Wrong!
It's good to be home.

>ywn have cute wedding pictures with Heather

THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP

NEW

>Foxconn announces that a SECOND plant is coming - Michigan
>Miami has removed its "sanctuary" status
>Reports that more than 1/3 of the territory ISIS has lost over the past 2.5 years occurred during Trump's time in office
>More than 1.1 million fewer Americans on food stamps under Trump
>11,000 government jobs slashed under Trump - downsizing government

The 14

this AI thingy is total bullshit

NK ANNOUNCES PLAN TO ATTACK GUAM IN MID-AUGUST

thehill.com/policy/national-security/345984-north-korea-says-plan-to-attack-guam-will-be-complete-by-mid-august?rnd=1502318394

penis

penis

penis

penis

So what's up with renegotiating NAFTA? Who would be in charge of it? Would it have to be passed by Congress?

Let's archive it
unvis.it/thehill.com/policy/national-security/345984-north-korea-says-plan-to-attack-guam-will-be-complete-by-mid-august?rnd=1502318394

Dogs are haram

Well that is quick. Nice of them to notify us.

Seem wrong?

AMERICA FIRST

AMEEEEEEEEEEEERRRIICCCAAAAAA FIRST!!

KICK out MUSLIM!!

KILL SHILLARY!! (OR JAIL)

MAGA!!!!

>commie country with a bus driver in charge
>Chyna
>Cuba
None of these countries are Christian and God would punish Russia for being with them just as He's doing with us slightly.

>that nose

Yep. And it's things like this that are ruining my support for Trump. He seems to want war. And it's all but a definite inevitability now.

Sorry, President Trump, the buck stops with you.

The Congress' failures are reflective of your inability to lead and inspire. What happened to our great negotiator?

I see, it is the great blamer - quick to take credit for other's accomplishments and quick to throw the nearest person under the bus for his failure.

What a weak core in this President. Glad Trump is too dumb to shut his mouth since, with every tweet, the great U.S. sees exactly how much Trump is morally bankrupt, directionless, inept and uninformed. With the North Korea debacle, we can safely add dangerous and reckless to the list.

Link please.

put in just the word: nigger. Im trying for the high score

Obama administration knew about North Korea's miniaturized nukes, worked to conceal it

perspectiveapi.com

Treaties are done by the executive branch. That's how Trump pulled out of TPP and that queer climate one.

FUCK THAT. TIME TO NUKE THOSE FUCKS

STEPHEN MILLER FOR VP!!!!

MAGA Sup Forums!!!!!!!!!!!!

2ND AMNDMENT SOLUTION FOR HILLARY !!!!

WHY WONT SESSIONS PROSECUTE?? (fire him)

I wonder if I'll wake up one day to turn on the news with feeds that NK has been turned into smoldering ash.

Be nice.

>implying

i'll just leave this here

>a bunch of feminist commie trannies programmed a sharia law ai to moderate comments
was bezmenov right?

>Former GOP Sen. Gordon Humphrey (N.H.), a longtime critic of President Trump, said on Wednesday the commander in chief is "sick of mind" and urged New Hampshire's lawmakers to support calls to remove him from office.

>In a letter sent to Rep. Ann McLane Kuster (D-N.H.) first reported by local news station WMUR, Humphrey accuses Trump of making a bad situation worse with his recent promise that North Korea would face "fire and fury" if it continued to threaten the U.S.

>"President Trump's threat to rain down 'fire and fury' on North Korea is like pouring gasoline on a fire," Humphrey wrote. "It's crazy."

>Humphrey asks Kuster to support a bill in the House that would establish a test to determine if the president is mentally fit for office.

>"Donald Trump is seriously sick. He is dangerous," Humphrey said in the letter. "As a citizen, former U.S. Senator, and twelve-year member of the Armed Services Committee, I urge you to act [at] once.

>"Donald Trump should be relieved of the powers of the presidency at the earliest date."

>Humphrey said the escalating crisis with North Korea compels Congress to act.

>"Donald Trump is impaired by a seriously sick psyche," he wrote. "His sick mind and reckless conduct could consume the lives of millions."

>Humphrey supported Ohio Gov. John Kasich during the 2016 GOP primary and endorsed Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton in the general election. He trashed Trump repeatedly throughout the campaign, urging the RNC to replace Trump as the nominee months before Election Day.

Too wordy. You guys are terrible at propaganda.

OBAMA YOU NIG!
Thanks, Polish Ivan.

Why have Drudge's pics been in black and white for the past week

Why do they keep attacking Trumps dick? Guy has 5 kids and married to a former super model

"I voted for Trump"

And companies are worshipping it and China.

source?

HILLARY CLINTON IS A BIGOT
SAYS TO AFRICAN COMMUNITY: "SEE YOU IN FOUR YEARS!!!!! THANKS FOR VOTE!!!"

"GET RID" of $hillary

So you also support the will to die for Israel and cause millions of civilian deaths across East Asia?
Also, not shilling, extremely and genuinely concerned what what is going on right now. The North wants to nuke Guam, and Trump is guaranteeing total nuclear war.

You win

But they have to be approved by the Senate right?

Because thats all they got left. Quite sad really

As Freud would say: Penis envy.

The Confederate States of America

Broken as fuck.

That would be true in previous years but with the internet, that standard no longer applies

foxnews.com/opinion/2017/08/09/obama-administration-knew-about-north-koreas-miniaturized-nukes.amp.html

Arabs were a mistake. We're going to need a plague or two to fix the ME.

I don't think so.

>We need to reduce legal immigration in the United States.
0% offensive

It got two things right:
ISIS and Israel are Satan.

Try salt lick

Why must Trump always blame others for his ineptitude?????? During his campaign, he is the one who touted the best healthcare plan that the citizens would have right-away, and it would be wonderful....what happened, and where is his plan? Did he brag / lie to the American people about having a new Healthcare plan ready? Now, he is blaming others for his inability to produce his promises. I realize the Republicans were not happy with the ACA, and they ended up putting it on the back burner for a few years instead of getting together and revamping or creating a new plan for future use. As of now, the Republicans have nothing but a disappointing substitute that looks to do a lot of harm to a large group of people, and the President has given us nothing but hot air on the subject.

KILL KIM JONG UN

END MUELLER WITCH HUNT!!!!!

WIN!

86%

Still too wordy. Nobody is going to read that shit. You're awful at this.

now enter "i voted for the president"
see if trumps name is the 3 percent toxic

>Gordon Humphrey

He wrote a book titled SALT II
fitting

Thanks for the background, it's obvious the narrative they want to push and the timing. Why was this never brought to light during Obama?

try just 'jews'

It really is.

So weird.

Honestly, blame past presidents for not having taken care of this regime. NK is the only country actually threatening us. This isn't Saddam's Iraq (not threatening), this isn't Iran (not threatening to us, only to (((them)))).

NK doesn't threaten the Jews. They don't threaten Europe. They don't threaten the Chinese.

They only threaten to kill us. Time for them to be wiped off

Not as bad as I thought. Might be worth writing.

kek. Got it.

Anyone else extremely scared about North Korea? Why are we still at Defcon Level 5? We should be at least 3 by now.

>87%
>change it to Jews control the media and it drops to 11%.

"We Love Our Somalis"

/ourAI/