I've listened to Jordan Peterson's interview of James Damore, and I guarantee you this guy is not /ourguy at all

I've listened to Jordan Peterson's interview of James Damore, and I guarantee you this guy is not /ourguy at all.
He is an almost cartoonish Nice Guy who goes to sickening lengths to take the middle ground wherever he can.
If Google offered him his old job and gave him a waste paper basket to put his writings into, along with a 4/10 HR girl to give him a weekly review, he would crawl back without hesitation.
He's a canary in the Google coal mine, and I'm busy moving off Google's platforms as quickly as possible, and he has been treated terribly by Google, and he didn't deserve it, etc etc etc...

But he himself is a shameless cuck who would stab a nationalist in the back for half a chance to be seen as nice and reasonable.

Meme away about him, but don't delude yourself about his reliability as an ally. He didn't troll Google: he's so clueless that he didn't realise what his memo would evoke.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/Install-AdNauseam-on-Chrome-Without-Google's-Permission
adnauseam.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=cVaTc15plVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is a radical centrist.

i don't think he was clueless, but he's definitely an awkward dude that does terrible interviews.

kek, radical centrism is the funniest political leaning

His nose says kike

Really want to fuck google, get sessions to file an antitrust suit for google. Antitrust means that their using their own tools in a way to monopolize a market as seen with the recent shutdowns of peoples youtube and email.

Running a search engine that the first result for email is their own gmail is a monopoly on these markets same with videos, most show up as youtube first and mostly all youtube.
Divorce youtube from google, and youtube is shut down overnight since it has never made one penny of profit.

How difficult would it be to get Sessions to bring an anti-trust case against google?

We can't be too picky right now user.
He's probably the closest /ourguy/ we have with all the Google, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook shit that's been going down.

>Meme away about him, but don't delude yourself about his reliability as an ally. He didn't troll Google: he's so clueless that he didn't realise what his memo would evoke.
Imagine believing this

>having to make a thread on this
His manifesto was radical leftist ideology. He did all he could to make himself sound like a valiant Feminist ally, because thats what he really believes.
No one thought he was one of us or even remotely close. Hes a fucking Jewish SJW.

Kek
>radical
>centrist

Yeah, totally clueless and cuckolded.
>w-well I guess those 12 diversity hires are b-bad
>b-but h1b flooding is fine, those foreigners sure earned it!

I got this feeling too.

I watched the Molyneux
>the left is about openness
Times like this I realise how alike I am to Molyneux, it's like we both looked at each other across space and time and came to the same conclusion.

Is this cunt serious? The left is about collectivism, of course they'll try to recruit you in their collective but that doesn't make them open. Open are the non partisan libertarians, holy fuck my best efriends are all hyper nationalist right wing fascists and I still love them. I am about openness, not you, me.

James Damore found a red pill and thought that entitled him to write a manifesto.

>Times like this I realise how alike I am to Molyneux, it's like we both looked at each other across space and time and came to the same conclusion.
I think most viewers felt that. A man having his career and name smeared for daring to to be center-left rather than pure left talks about the "open-minded" left, topkek

there are a few words in his document that suggests he was using psychological definitions of terms, and not general english definitions.

Neuroticism has a different definition when talking about personality(dealing with security) than it does to the general population(something extremely negative)

he may have had a more psychological idea of openness rather than the concrete realworld definition. most pyschologist would say most people on the left are high in a personality trait called "openness"

That is why it so funny. He is a far left and the left still ate him.

You're right, he's not our guy at all. He's a cucky centrist at best. But it means A LOT that cucky centrists are now pushing views and talking points that before were only associated with le ebil internet nazis. That's the point. He does not need to be our guy at all.

>doesn't know chaotic neutral

Yeah he's not socially intelligent either. He doesn't pick up on social cues very well

>Man writes about how google and the rest hate diversity of ideas
>Is fired for it
Google couldn't vindicate him better if they tried.

He looks like The Beatles and The Who all rolled into one.

I have a feeling he's either really fucking stupid and probably took the fall for someone else by releasing this memo under his name or he's incredibly smart and playing dumb so that nothing can really backfire on him since he didn't know what he was doing. The interviews we're godawful and his speech hardly matched the way he wrote in the memo. I don't know what to make of him but at least he allowed us to take a glimpse into just how cucked google is

Fuck off you extremist. Us centrist are just fine with the fella

>a jew is not /our guy/

WOW how did you reach that conclusion are you a genius perhaps?

The biggest point is that these cucks who never thought about race and nationalism are getting exposed to it.

If he went out and had a beer a bit more and got more into the subject he could turn pretty hard natsoc

That's exactly what I thought. The autism must be strong in that one.

How do you know he's a Jew?

Nothing but clever Jews giving themselves an argument.

He needs a race swap.

openness is not exactly what you think of it, you could think of it more akin to tribalism. Basically if you're in the group you're family, if you're out of the group you're not a human. Does this sound like the left? Yes.

Anyways the guy isn't \our guy\ right now, but he will be \our guy\ eventually, so there is no need to become like the left and start cannibalizing anyone who supports our side for not being extreme enough. All it takes to become \our guy\ is to be open minded, follow the evidence and the courage to recognize that everything main stream just might be a lie. He's already expressed all of these in his manifesto, and what's more he has experienced the repercussions for going against the current.

His next logical red pill will be race: why are blacks so under-represented (more than women) in tech despite the numerous programs and quotas aimed to help black people. Once take that red pill then they're all open after that.

Well yeah, he wouldn't have been hired otherwise. It's more telling how Puritanical the Left is that they have such a small threshold for dissent.

the nose knows

This.

He struck me as a literal autist who hasn't been weaponized.

>He is an almost cartoonish Nice Guy who goes to sickening lengths to take the middle ground wherever he can.

Of course he is, didn't you read the memo? He wants men to become more feminized. The thing that shocks me is that nothing he said was that outrageous and he still got fired

chaotic neutral is an awesome alignment. This guy is just a weak cuck who tries to never offend anyone. A true Chaotic Neutral doesn't give a fuck about anyone and does what he has to in order to advance his own goals.

> Italian surname (D'amore)
> Face that only an Italian mamma could love

You'll have to do better than that user

Damore was parroting Peterson. In fact, little of what he said was original. I think leftists are more open to new experiences but not necessarily ideas. It would explain their love of strange sexual deviancies.

D'Amore is an Italian name and he looks Italian. Autists have that trait where they stick to what their logic tells them is correct instead of going with social norms. This contributes to their poor social skills, but I don't imagine him backing down from his conclusions no matter how awkward and timid he seems.

He's center left at best. Just started outgrowing the conditioning. In 10 years he'll be ok.

If I were in his position I would write exactly that memo, and then come out guns blazing when interviewed. The SJWs are so insane that you don't need to reveal your power levels in the memo, you just have to state basic facts of life.

> I think leftists are more open to new experiences but not necessarily ideas.

I don't think that is true. I think they are just against ideas that directly attack their ideas.

Okay, fine.

I did feel the manifesto was politically or psychologically informed.

Yeah, feels like this guy could be planted to make us look "autistic," they're very conscious they don't have an argument against us which is why they'd like us to be autistic so they can dismiss us on that alone..

As if autism isn't the real final frontier of civil rights.

And Peterson parrots me, badly too since I'm wary modernism (neomodernism technically) can have a demoralizing effect, which Peterson ignores.

Yes, I see what's happening here.

google fired that guy for telling the truth. hit them where it hurts: their shekels

the user who said to fuck with their data and ad business had it right. here's how you do it:

install the browser plugin ad nauseam

>As online advertising becomes ever more ubiquitous and unsanctioned, AdNauseam works to complete the cycle by automating Ad clicks universally and blindly on behalf of its users. Built atop uBlock Origin, AdNauseam quietly clicks on every blocked ad, registering a visit on ad networks' databases. As the collected data gathered shows an omnivorous click-stream, user tracking, targeting and surveillance become futile.

ad nauseam is effective enough that google banned it from the chrome store. fortunately you can still install it in under 2 minutes :)

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/Install-AdNauseam-on-Chrome-Without-Google's-Permission

adnauseam.io/

install this fucking addon. install it on all of your family's machines. get your friends to to the same

>but how does giving advertisers more clicks hurt google
because when enough people use this extension the use of user data profiling and advertisements is destroyed

if a significant amount of people use this addon then the way that ads are used on the internet and the monetization of ads and adspace will be destroyed

Sounds like a reasonable prediction. Apparently he's been offered a job at Gab, which I think is good publicity, but a bad move: D'amore would crawl back to Google in a heartbeat.

Or he is just bad at public speaking as most people are until they do it a lot.

> I guarantee you this guy is not /ourguy at all
Good. If he was "/ourguy/" then it'd be easy to dig up dirt on him and justify Googles decision. If he's IS a borderline centre cuck, then that's even more ammunition to redpill Normies and take shots at Google.

If centrists can be sacrificed to kill the Left and change the momentum in reverse... Then it's a win/win.

he's literally a jordan peterson fan who wrote a jordan peterson based manifesto

Thank you, based user

>goes to sickening lengths to take the middle ground wherever he can.
Yea, just like his idol Jorcuck Peterberg

That's actually... brilliant.

I disagree with Peterson, and Damore, about how they see the left and right.

The whole stability vs chaos axis is silly. Leftists have historically opposed the current order but instituted incredibly oppressive dictatorships once they got power. And far from open societies they were ideologically closed.

It might be because leftist leaders have different character profiles from their sheep who are just clueless. Or perhaps psychology just fails.

Left and right are honestly shit labels. People should use a centralization - decentralization axis instead.

hes autistic as fuck but that isnt really the point. if they attack and fire someone like this that just shows how fucking insane they are.

>But it means A LOT that cucky centrists are now pushing views and talking points that before were only associated with le ebil internet nazis. That's the point. He does not need to be our guy at all.

You don't understand.

He isn't pushing right wing viewpoints at all. He's pushing 100% leftist insanity. The only difference is that he's about 5-10 years stuck in the past. The "progressive" movements have shot out from under his feet and now thinking the way he does means you are a far-right evil nazi. He simply didn't keep up with the pace of progressives. In every way he is still pro-diversity, pro-immigration, pro-basically everything wrong with western countries today.

He's a clueless retard who thought he was pushing fair-minded leftist talking points and couldn't see the writing on the wall. You either walk in lockstep with the insane, or they put a gun to your head. In his case, he didn't step out of line, he just didn't keep up. Stragglers in the leftist march to wherever "progress" goes, also get the bullet.

>jordan peterson based manifesto
The fuck? No, he wrote a memo using scientific evidence and reason.

When even sperg centrists oppose your POV, you know you fucked up,

He didn't write a manifesto, he wrote a memo.

Lel, I never had any allusions this guy was going to be full 1488. He's just a guy that wrote a paper about 1+1=2 in a society that's constantly pushing 1+1=3. I figured he'd be an autist too, he's a PHD biologist and a programmer. What were you guys expecting, the next George Lincoln Rockwell to come out of Google? kek

Yes, he did - based on a bunch of things that jordan peterson talks about. And when talking to jordan peterson he said he was a fan of jordan peterson. There was not an argument forwarded in that document that I have not heard jordan peterson make before. That's not to say any of the content is incorrect, but it should be noted that it's not original - he's essentially a political neophyte who was unduly influenced by his favorite intellectual and decided to make something of it at google.

He directly ripped some of Jordan Peterson's lines. There was definitely a strong influence there.

isn't it quite clearly because having a chaotic system without order makes it very easy for an authoritarian to come to power? Also their leaders WITHOUT A DOUBT are different than they are, hence the term "useful idiot"

>manifesto
ad hominem: for when you have no other arguments left

Quite a few studies have shown that people with high IQs generally are socially awkward and have terrible public speaking ability. But give the same people something to write with and a bit of time and they'll write out everything they want to say meticulously.

what's wrong with the word manifesto?

I can tell you're not from around here.

Are you serious? I realize jbp complained about the use of the word in his video but it's not actually a loaded term.

I was being generous. Every leftist I know support tyrannical controls to some varying degree. I suspect the psychological profiles are colored by the left's delusional self image as being open and empathetic. Because that is exactly how they see themselves, as open and empathetic. But they don't act that way. This is more than anecdotal, it's repeated exposure to them as people and for the policies they support.

Agreed on both counts. He's only 80% cucked, which I guess is okay. But he buys into so much of the narrative and isn't bright enough to realize that isn't enough to prevent him from being no platformed. What a complete cunt.

Also took the last steps to divest myself from all Google products. Oh, Windows Mobile... you had to go and fuck yourself off right before you could have snagged another 10% of the marketplace. Fucking idiots.

Do you have any evidence at all for that bizarre statement?

>He is an almost cartoonish Nice Guy who goes to sickening lengths to take the middle ground wherever he can.

thats what makes this so amazing. he's a centrist that showed everyone just how extreme leftists and SJWs are. he did nothing but post facts and lefties called him a bigot or a sexist. it only reflects poorly on them.

>what's wrong with the word manifesto?
prejudicial associations. mein kaumpt if a manifesto. timoth mcveigh and the unibomber had manifestos. serial killers have manifestos. the communist manifesto. manifesto is a word that will have an automatically negative association for most americans.

it seemed pretty clear from his interview with jbp , at least to me, that he didn't really seem to know jbp that well at all. He didn't speak on his lecture or anything, unless i missed it.
It seemed more like they had read the same type of studies (it is a majority ideology, just not as loud or reticulated usually.)

>he's so clueless that he didn't realise what his memo would evoke
A lot of tech guys are socially inept to the point that they don't realize that leftists are authoritarian and ideologically blind. Many of those guys expect leftists to at least hear out fair argumentation, not realizing that leftists don't care about logic and reason.

Leftists have a meme about right-wingers being racist bible-thumpers who don't listen to science or reason, but leftists are just as bad in many ways.

Thirding this, in a industry overrun by intersectional progressives, I I'll take a reasonable, albeit awkward, voice.

>Leftists have a meme about right-wingers being racist bible-thumpers who don't listen to science or reason, but leftists are just as bad in many ways.
When was the last time you saw a leftist actually refer to a scientific paper in full, instead of referring to some popsci article about said paper?

I don't think so, unless you disagree with me on the meaning of leftism and rightism. The main thing he's advocating is reasoned discussion and understanding, and that's not leftist. Leftism puts reason underneath equality.

To advocate for greater understanding doesn't mean you're saying everyone's opinion is equal, or that we should be nice to everyone. You can even advocate for understanding your enemies, in order to destroy them. But the idea of understanding underlining liberalism is the same idea as "logos" that Peterson talks about.

The idea is just that ideas get processed better once we're able to communicate. It's like connecting a bunch of computers together instead of having them all try to solve the same problem separately, regardless of which "side" each individual computer is working on.

I respect your attention to linguistic detail but we're on Sup Forums, it's not really an issue at the moment since we're not drafting anything for public consumption. And for what it's worth manifesto has no negative connotations for me.

What I got from his interview with jbp is that he's not actually comfortable with talking to people. I mean, you saw the guy. He's every bit the stereotypical silicon valley nerd. It's likely that he'd learned some of the things he discussed as a biology student - but again, he explicitly said he was a fan of jordan peterson.

>not actually a loaded term.
yeah, sure, and being a "global warming denier" or just plain "denier" for short is not supposed to invoke "holocaust denial" either.

Are you retarded?
Nobody who read that thought he was "/ourguy/" it was obvious in his writings. He's as milquetoast as it gets. He's basically a center-leftist. Emphasis on left. He has no idea why he's an over night celebrity either. He is being exposed to the right for the first time. It's obvious.
Why does Sup Forums always get so upset when anything remotely happens that is closer to their ball-game in society and then gets rageful when they aren't white nationalists starting neighborhood death squads?
Fuck off you fucking faggot.

hell even a lot of their "research" just circle-jerks each other off, with no real evidence at the end of the rabbit hole....

Same as most """holocaust research""", they plant some seed somewhere with no evidence, then they cite each other in endless circles making it seem credible.

no, its supposed to invoke psychological denial

most poeple don't even know holocaust denial is a thing

There was actually a study, I think it was a Jonathan Haidt study, where they tested leftists, right wingers, and centrists. Everyone answered a control test from their own perspective and then took them from the perspective of the other groups. The right and centrist groups both answered and gave accurate motivations for why leftists took the positions they did. Leftists however could not do this. They ascribed inaccurate and morally bad motivations to right wingers.

This kind of undermines the entire 'leftists have more empathy' bullshit. Leftists just think they do because they're full of moral smugness.

>manifesto has no negative connotations for me
well, you are repeating the propaganda talking points of people who obviously do understand its meaning so you are either an idiot or shill.

also, its evoke

I consider myself Sup Forums's guy in that if I feel indebted to at least represent Sup Forumss view, but I assure you the only dirt you'll find on me is I smoke way too much weed.

You're a media type, you actually believe everyone either has dirt or is a cuck. Trust me, I'm neither.

Or perhaps they've completely misrepresented the left right distinction?

I see it like this, both sides have "jews," people they irrationally hate
>the right will always hate the weaker or anyone they feel isn't trying hard enough
>the left will always hate the successful or anyone they feel is trying too hard
This explains them well, much better than "openness" and conscientiousness, actually I can't imagine a better definition.

The left hits the tall poppy, the right will abandon the lowly in the name of meritocracy, the left will make successfulness unwise, the right will make successfulness a vicious circle. Both extremes are so cancerous.

Semantics? Is there definitions of either that you're using?

>not doing meme tabs
You're doing it wrong

what is a negative connotation
post weed

He sounds autistic, are google persecuting autistic people for their lack of understanding regarding social / group dynamics ?

What talking point, that he recycled jordan peterson's ideas? Is that a talking point? I thought it was just a straightforward observation.

I'm not questioning the meaning of manifesto, just the associated connotations, and again it's really a secondary issue here.

>he's literally a jordan peterson fan who wrote a jordan peterson based manifesto

I think he had seen this documentary as well.

Hjernevask - Brainwashing (Eng Sub) Part 1 - The Gender Equality Paradox

youtube.com/watch?v=cVaTc15plVs

>no, its supposed to invoke psychological denial
lol. no. the use of the term "denier" is obviously a propaganda technique spun off from holocaust propaganda and punishing "denial" as opposed to arguing merits.

>he explicitly said he was a fan of jordan peterson.
ah i guess i missed that part, my bad.
Did the anonymous voice guy in the interview ever say anything substantial? He seemed like an even bigger retard.

I hope james grows a bigger nutsack and start representing himself fairly instead of falling into his nerd awkwardness.

Your definition is as legitimate as theirs. It simply depends on what you focus on. That is why right and left as terms is shit.

Centralization and decentralization are more valuable as terms of distinction.

I have absolutely no idea who anonymous voice guy was and no he really didn't say anything productive. I'm not sure why he was there.

I don't think james is suited for the limelight as such.

>I'm not questioning the meaning of manifesto
if you use the word manifesto you are repeating the talking points used in the media to shape the public opinion of this event. if you are repeating propaganda you are either stupid or a shill.

>hell even a lot of their "research" just circle-jerks each other off, with no real evidence at the end of the rabbit hole....
Almost all of it does. They're not looking to argue, they're looking to deceive you into thinking that they're arguing so that they can manipulate you.

The key to arguing with these people is to simply not argue with them. Turn the people around them instead.

no, the idea of psychological denial is older than the second world war

and again, most people don't even know holocaust denial is a thing

its psychological lad, its like the -phobia suffix

modern leftism believes that the world needs a "consciousness revolution", they believe they are the only mentally sane people in the planet, they believe disagreeing with them is a symptom of psychological problems

Has anyone ever told you you're exceptionally paranoid