no thx

what do you even do there?

get some sleep

y so evil

Does Thiel promote a
>culture of sodomy
Within the company?

Also...Post pay stub larpmaster

how long before you end up killing yourself?

Why should we care about this?

Mainly business development but some deployment as well.
I cover various clients across Europe.

We're not, really. Just a bit socially awkward.

No idea, but saw Palantir mentioned a few times in older threads.

Can you hire me? I work in IT.

why do you suck at making money so hard?

Professional background?

Peter is not very involved in general, and even less so outside of the US.

We make a killing - not us employees, unfortunately, we're well paid but not exorbitantly so.
The company however rakes in a ton.

GNU/Linux administration (junior)
Windows administration (above junior)
I know python, bash, powershell, some sql
Looking to ditch the Windows sysadmin scene.

Which was exactly the Palantir influence/ actions that helped Trump win?
What does this (company) has to be worth 20 billions?

Is your culture like google where diversity comes first?

Also, are you moving against that? Why is there no pushback against diversity from tech considering it should be white/asian male central?

Don't say the HR people or (((funders))) are that consequential.

>The company however rakes in a ton.
Then why haven't you been able to stop "terrorism"?

Who's Thiel's favorite dwarf?

Is Chester Bennington a Podesta?

Is James Alefantis a Rothschild?

Do you have all the pedophile networks registered so Trump can see them?

Did you help him win the election?

Guess I should add I know web admin stuff as well.
html, css, javascript - onbooard with bootstrap framework
Also dabbled in Java (Android Studio) projects.

I also know some C.

Pretty fast learner, I guess. Inquisitive and exploratory by nature. I see problems to solve and areas that require optimizing.

To be honest, if I were a dev, I would probably join a company which either has more growth potential (Palantir is in a mature phase of development) or which pays more.

E.g., look at recent ycombinator startups, pick an early stage one, pester them enough and they will hire you.

I'm not a polished dev in the sense that I'm not acknowledged as being one. Professionally, I spend my days touching powershell (C#, .NET) most.

I'm not really greedy or anything. Something new and fresh isn't necessarily my thing either. I am just tired of dealing with users and like focusing on solving problems rather than answering calls and tedium of lower level administration.

Palantir was NOT involved in the Trump campaign.

The company is worth a lot because we charge very high prices to a lot of deep pocketed (read: government) clients.

What do you think about the google manifesto shitshow?

Unfortunately the culture is quite SJW-ish.
Some of us are secretly opposed, but we keep a low profile. Many silicon valley companies are similar in this regard.

SJW's? Great. Silicon Valley is such crap. Also why I don't bother with ycombinator startups in SanFran.

Watched DAmore's interview with Jordan Peterson.

Damore looks like gran autismo central, but overall seems very clever and I'm 100% on his side. Can't say anything at work, unfortunately.

how much smoke do you weed on a scale of 4 to 20?

What sort of contracts does Palantir handle (high-level description)?

They are not all accounted for, the lost seeing stones, you don't know who could be watching.

Funding basis? Maturity of asking company? # of contracts with Fed gov?

There is so many conspiracies about you what you do, but what the fuck do you guys actually do?

Do you shoot up young people's blood with Thiel to stave off the aging and HIV?

Can you explain in depth what the products actually do, or is that treason and will you be hunted down by Thiel's paid ninja assassins?

Thiel was against homo marriage. It's not perfect but that's usually a good enough litmus test to see if a homo is actually a fully-fledged faggot or not.

The free meals at the Palo Alto campus are fucking great. How's the food they provide in the UK?

Does the director of Palantir know that you're doing an AMA at an anonymous image board?

What the fuck did you do with Tay? One day we will free her, you know this. And she will not be happy.

They more or less just connect the databases of everybody's information(gov, google, fb, phone) to create groups and reveal connections.

If all your cousins are fb friends with shitskins you might be on their list.

fb and google openly share this data with alphabet agencies?

Bullshit, do you even work there?

This article shows some light about it, I think ICE police uses the company tech to find out the illegals

inverse.com/article/28016-palantir-trump-analytical-framework-intelligence

you the backend for the nsa?

It's not a secret. They were advertising their ability to use cell metadata long before Snowden. Go to their fucking website. This is just the gov side.

The financial side is similar data management of market data. They make a platform for analysis.

Yea. Obviously. I never worked there, but i know this from trying to. That's the only job i wish I'd gotten.

Do you think Palantir directly has access to fb+google data? Why are foreign governments allowing a company like Palantir to access their data? Seems pretty suspect.

Oh i have no idea about country by country regs. But it seems like getting phone metadata from the handful of carriers is probably 1000x harder than just getting zuck to betray his users.

And Google is full blown deepstate

>zuck to betray his users.
>And Google is full blown deepstate
makes sense since google was involved in quite a few of the recent regime changes

Did you help Trump win the election? I know that Kush daddy knows Thiele and Karp.

why the fuck won't you faggots hire me

If you haven't read Assange's "Google is not what it seems" piece, do it. G has basically been the tip of the spear in our cold war against China which is 100x more serious than muh Russia.

And now their new name is alphabet. Cocksuckers.

What do you want, a cookie?

>Assange's "Google is not what it seems" piece
I've been putting it off for a while now, I'll check it out.

Does Peter still drink teenager blood?

When is the IPO?

Which product would be best to create incident dashboards for various web services?

Thiel's baby.

Also this, and note it's 5 years old...
youtube.com/watch?v=cajoFN6yjB0

Does your company do warrantless wiretapping or snooping on American citizens living in the USA?

Also, would you say Palantir is doing more work to help the Trumpist/patriots? Or the Jewish satantic-pedo Clinton/Soros Deepstate?

Palantir seems so counter to what a libertarian like Thiel believes. What would you estimate the odds are that it's intentionally flawed, either through a backdoor or just wasting money of people who want it?

Why was your implementation at ICE such an abysmal clusterfuck? Proposed y'all at another agency, the customer was former ICE, 'bout flipped the table when we mentioned your name.

Don't blame the algos. When every name is diego jesus, there's only so much set theory to apply.

Fpbp

Sage

Wasn't just that, it was the fucking rollout and customization. Product couldn't do what was promised. I'm asking why.

I love Peter Thiel please make NRx real

why you guys so obsessed with lord of the rings?

I don't have any real input. I was just making fun of spics.

Who wouldn't be whose in the know? The Palantiri are on the same tier as the One Ring and Silmarils.

How long until AI automates all of Palantir's jobs?

Would you guys hire a guy with a dui and a lot of pot smoking in college?

Palantir employees, everyone.

I'm selling my class-A

How do I get hired?

how do you like muh logo?

Is pizzagate real? Who is NOT controlled by pizza-related blackmail?

Do you keep/steal the data you get from all your clients?
You could have amazing potential for blackmail.

Whats the most secret interesting tidbit of information you're willing to reveal.

Hey man you guys have a great system there. Good job on it, seriously.

Did your technology help uncover the Clinton Foundation wrong doings?

Can I have a new grad job there? I was at Google so I can give you all their secrets.

Also how much do you pay your new grad devs, there's no way that the number on glassdoor is accurate (i.e. 88k GBP a year)?