2016 Election Result by Race Group (County Level)

How Non-Hispanic Whites voted:

How Blacks voted:

How Hispanics voted:

>Non hispanic whites

why not just "Whites"

what makes someone spanish not white

>Hispanics

Not a race

All liberal "Hispanics" are mestizos. Don't lump non mestizos with non mestizos.

How Asians voted:

How Other Race voted:

How non-Whites (summary) voted:

Normal political convention treats all Hispanics as a separate group, and there are no hard numbers regarding completely White Hispanics versus Mestizos.

where did you find this?

Are all those gray regions counties where no blacks voted?

>Normal

Normal people think the holocaust happened

Just because mestizos breed more doesn't mean the white hispanics should be blamed

You Spencerfags should set up your white ethnostate in Montana.

wtf i love the asians in my state now

Did they forget about when Hillary called them Super Predators?

Looking at your map I couldn't help but notice that all the places where actual intelligent white people live all voted for Hillary and that those red squares are populated entirely by rural and suburban retards.

>looks at flag

disregarded

Actually there's-
>flag
nvm carry on

Almost typed why you are wrong but I saw your flag. Nothing to see here folks

You do realize less than half the nation even bothered to vote? lmao many people saw this as the worst election ever because the two candidates were absolute garbage tier.

Its glorious, isnt it anons?

The time to strike is now, weve already reached racial consciousness. Look at those fucking maps again and tell me white people arent ready for a leader. We simply have to give them one.

Were Weimar, and the storm is on the horizon.

Rural people are more intelligent than urban. They are called cidiots for a reason.

Fucking leaves

That's not entirely true.

It's true that most groups, especially middle class whites and minorities had lower than usual turnout rates, however ultra high IQ city dwelling, highly educated whites voted in record numbers for Hillary. There's never been a candidate that has energized educated voters as much as Hillary has.

Hillary had a very low approval rates for uneducated, low IQ rural and suburban voters but it's undeniable that she appealed extensively to ultra high IQ city people.

>when one city is responsible for every problem with your state

Go away /leftypol/

You know were winning, its why youre here. Youre wasting your time, no amount of shilling will stop whats already begun.

in other words, rural and suburban retards BTFO?

whiteside here.....

you lost, you should feel bad about it and take it personally

Not one single red county. "Based blacks" indeed.

Hispanics, not nearly as conservative as told. Even good old Texas goes blue overall. Sad!

Oddly enough, the Native Americans seem to be alright voters. Look at Oklahoma!

>moving to NYC
Fuck

IQ is tied too much to education to accurately measure the superiority of one's brain or another.

This is all racist.
Race is a social construct.

>moving to NYC
lmao. Good luck, you're going to need it.

>the Native Americans seem to be alright voters.
They're smarter than niggers. They realize the more minorities there are, the more they have to share federal funds.

>Libruls cause all problems

You're either a shill or a victim of propaganda.

um. no. sweetie

the exact opposite is true leaf.

One can hope that after a few years of deportations, that will change

>based tornado alley

>IQ
If you're voting to begin with in such a fucked up system that's clearly designed to keep the super rich in power then I'd consider you a naive person at best and a bad person at worst especially if your IQ is high. Some people tend to place so much emphasis on IQ that they often times forget that being a good person is just as important perhaps even more important than being intelligent.

A super intelligent bad guy will still be a bad person in the end thereby negating his intelligence in spiritual aspects in the grand scheme of things. The fact remains that most people decide not to vote becuase they see through all of the smoke and mirrors dog and pony shit show that is owned by the ultra rich fags.

>you lost, you should feel bad about it and take it personally

I don't vote. Can't lose if you don't play.

What races are included in "other"? Only American tribes?

Native Americans and Pacific Islanders I would assume.

>that red in deep Kentucky

Representing that weird small Cuban diaspora that's here for some reason.

all races were biased towards one side. the country is racially divided.

Some races were far more biased then others.
>the country is racially divided.
duh, have we learned nothing from Yugoslavia?

Right, makes sense. I wonder if they had one on the Jewish vote.