How many Sup Forumsacks in STEM are going into deep cover? I've always known that my worldview, while popular...

How many Sup Forumsacks in STEM are going into deep cover? I've always known that my worldview, while popular, is shamed into silence. But google set a pretty scary precedent by firing this guy.

How're you surviving? How're you identifying allies at your STEM job? Halp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=81535ZYAFFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have been undercover amongst the normies when i become 15, take that as you will

>tfw too smart for STEM jobs

Try Hollywood.

>tfw I was an idiot and got a degree in stem
>now all I want to do is finance

>say you're left libertarian
>watch lefties have no idea how to deal with you
Libertarians would feel dishonesty is too much effort and too likely to create complexities, besides only a blue pill could be that self involved that they need to lie. Tell truth and stoicly laugh at the consequences.

I'm pretty shameless about my racism and sexism at work and my coworkers are pretty cool about it, mostly because I'm the funny guy and know how to make funny situations.

But if I were elsewhere, I'd tone it down. Yeah, you're right OP. This set a pretty bad precedent, especially in the corporate world.

>lose job
>get on hiring blacklist
>become neet and/or homeless
>spiral into drug and alcoholic depression
>an hero

>stoically laugh at the consequences
That's fucking stupid, user. Unlike you, I have a job I'm good at that pays well but I want to know how to find my allies.

user, telling the Truth is worth it.

You don't go full 1488, but you stand up against injustice. People respect that and if your company fires you over it, they don't deserve you.

You're worth more than that.

Pretending to be a cuck is cuckoldry.

>Firing people who produce manifestos and send them out to your company unwarranted is setting a bad precedent.

>how to find allies
Talk about your church.

Apparently I chose the right field.
Finance masterrace

Yeah, you better keep it under wraps in professional environments, one might even consider developing a bit of a fake liberal persona just to allay suspicions when necessary.

It's really a sign of bad judgment or other mental problems bringing politics into the workplace to begin with. It's like expecting your workmates to enjoy smelling your farts.

It's just that the liberal crazy has gone so far into mainstream that it's pervasive. The tide of liberal stupidity is being moved back, but don't be a political hero at work unless maybe you are well entrenched, tenured or something.

Don't be that annoying guy/girl who makes everything political at work. Most people secretly can't stand the liberal whackjobs either.

The workplace is where you get along with everybody. Like Trump did. It's not the driver of social trends, but recipient of them.

kill yourself

You only have to hide your views if you're no fun.
Heiling Hitler literally makes you more personable.

Better, just don't be someone who could potentially go 1488.

STEManon here. Yeah, I am Centre-Left here as well. I am surviving just fine my Nigerians, I really do like Sup Forums. Say, does anyone here hate the science-deniers and christian fundamentalists on this site. They are literally vermin.

No, go 1488 you idiot. Normies don't actually like normies.

I wouldn't do it now. There is a time and moment for everything, my friend. Maybe after all that nonsense with google has died down, then show your power level.

Why not now? This is the perfect time for jokes and meming.

Well right now I'm visiting family, originally born in the U.S. But I bought some land in Mexico, built a massive house for cheap, and now just live there in isolation from everyone. It's one of the best experiences i have ever had and trust me, it's great waking up at 12 PM and not having to work or give a fuck about anything.

I won't go 1488, but I'll unhinge eventually. Kraut und tea is still our guy but will never go 1488. I just don't see a reason to alienate non white people.

I don't go full Pinochet, just make it seem like I'm conservative

>be me, slavic guy
>be healthcare exec
>be surrounded by jews and anglos
>shit on Muslims and niggers amongst ourselves
>get paid a lot of money

pic related

Lesson learned
NEVER REVEAL YOUR POWER LEVEL

I don't let social issues and politics be a part of my life and so do my friends, even those who hold liberal views.

The people who make big deal out of things like this are attention whores and media outlets who need money out of sensationalism.

Because it won't alienate them. How long did it take their anti white rhetoric to alien us? It won't matter to them unless it directly affects them.

This guy gets it.

i'm in, and i'll play by their rules as long as they keep letting me study...

>google set a pretty scary precedent by firing this guy.

Not really. What that cuck did was extremely damaging to google's brand, their stock price and he personally put a giant flag on him that said "I am utterly incapable of teamwork"

Ifyou did what he did at almost any company in the world you'd be sacked instantly. It was an unbelievably stupid move.

Yup. Even if he's right there are much better ways to address something like that within a company without shitting all over the company in the process.

Though if your aim is to martyr yourself for Sup Forums without going full 1488, this guy did it well.

>cos it's 187 on an undercover /pol
youtube.com/watch?v=81535ZYAFFc

>he works in an industry where me has to hide his views
become blue collar bud

I don't broach these subjects often, but when I do, I pretend to be naive and ask questions just to let them show how ridiculous they are and become mad. This is so much fun.

I start this winter for political science. Is that a waste? I'd like to be a staffer for some political party or campaign.

people with the same views always find each other user ;) just look around, good luck

FYI I just got my g.e.d while I was in jail. So is this career even worth me pursuing?

respect for getting GED

STEM major, unemployed.

Feels bad, man

Good job getting the GED. Political science is 100% a waste of time and has next to nothing to do with politics.

i just know who i can talk with at work, and who i can't. surprisingly a good amount of people considering my office is just outside of dc.

I hate mathematics any suggestions on anything career orientated that I can do? Bear in mind I have felonies I'm trying to get my life back on track and I've never even thought of college so I'm kind of lost here.