What would you do?

What would you first do when you hear the first bombs drop?

smile
>tfw rural retard

>Implying hillary wouldn't start wwIII

nice try shareblue

Literally start dancing of happiness that thousands of sub-human scum will die and millons will starve to death

Praise cthulhu

>sit back relax & enjoy the moment

Won't be able to hear when I'm dead!

Anyways, kid... I would be here shitposting how Guam got BTFO!

Pic related.. it's (you)!

You know that first world countries are the first ones to go during ww3 right? nobody would waste a nuke on me.

We have enough natural resources to save a couple dozen million people while fucking burgers and eurocucks get dissolved by radiation.

Also fuck off we are full, in advance

Fpbp

>live in downtown Manhattan

Die I guess, if it was close enough for me to hear it, its probably aimed straight at me

post an ultra rare pepe I've been saving for this moment

no one wants to go live in your shithole, argentina is superior to your country in every way, i hope you get nuked negro

I'd rather get nuked than live in colombia ngl

>fuck off we are full in advance
Fair

Brotherly love

i hope you get nuked too, you fucking jungle monkey

Imagine living in the countryside and seeing a nuke go off really far away in the distance.

Top comfy.

shockwaves and the speed of sound travel faster through land than air so you wouldn't hear shit

That would be the most glorious comfy of all time

Why does this brown guy hate himself so much

B R O W N E D
R
O
W
N
E
D

scramble to get on Sup Forums before servers go down and share my moment of comfiness with you all for one last moment before i get vaporized

>implying that Hilldawg no fly zone wouldn't ruffle Russia's feathers

go to the most densely packed part of the state. all hell is going to break loose and i need to be there. eating people and fucking holes i put in people with a gun is on my bucket list

if i sleep through it and wake up after all hell breaks loose and order is restored quickly (i slept through a cat 5 hurricane when i was a kid that tore down a giant tree in the back yard and a transformer blew in front of my house) then i go to the lines for supplies and mumble "there s not going to be enough" i can throw my voice too. and raise the volume until i get a reaction. then all hell will break loose and i can scratch a few things off my bucket list

>There are libcucks out there who actually legitimately believe 9/11 was somehow Bush's "fault" or some such bullshit

prepare my body for the thunder dome. that is the new law.

>implying that this is anything more than a hypothetical bullshit scenario to make you feel better about the absolute state of the country

Why can't you just enjoy how fucked up Trump is and how he's shitting up everything? I sure am.

I don't live in california or jew york so I won't hear any bombs drop lmao

I just think people are overreacting to Trump, especially the media and their eternal butthurt over his win

>tfw 20 minutes north of Denver
I'm probably fucked

>B-BUT MUH EMAILS!!!!1

I live in toronto canada, not usa so not my problem. canada won't be hit.

Does the last face remind anyone of mance tier from GOT????

Yes.

There will be no war with North Korea. Kim waving his dick isn't new.

Head here for some memes while the nuclear fallout drifts towards me.

hopefully ill be free from this jew controlled society, no more debt, no more bills, no stress. just to live and survive... or be dead depending on where the bombs drop either way fuck it

Yeah, but when Bush invaded Iraq, he lied. Iraq never had WMD's, and keep telling us they didn't. They let the UN inspectors into the country and they verified they had no WMD's. That war was a lie.

North Korea is literally threatening to use nuclear weapons, testing missiles weekly and trying their best to get WMD's.

If North Korea turned into Iraq and took 20 years to build a stable Government, I honestly wouldn't feel all that bad about it.

>Hillary campaigned on being tougher on Russia
>Wanted to set up a no-fly-zone over Syria (read: start WWIII)
This Kim business is just because now ISIS is pretty much done for, and you can't let that big American war machine go hungry too long. Don't be surprised of some unimportant military base or old decomissioned ship blows up and it's "Kim's fault", just so that they can start another war.

Maybe China joins in and is upset that the US is expanding, and then you can pretend that they bombed one of your ships/troops or something too, and then there you go, full on invasion of the iPhone factory underway.

Just a guess.

start stroking my dick

after that go inna woods

Rochambeau

Only the leiberal left will get vaporized in the cities and the fallout in the rural areas wont be nearly as bad as people fear.