Illegals flee USA fearing deportation, Canada builds summer camp

CANADA, YES!

Other urls found in this thread:

canadahaitiaction.ca/content/trudeau-government-announces-20-million-donation-clinton-foundation
theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/13/omar-khadr-settlement-canada-trudeau
cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
theguardian
archive.is/LYvuZ
cbc
archive.is/zvvNx
inquisitr.com/1461442/isis-terrorist-crosses-border-from-canada-to-america-by-boat-video/
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/trail/etc/canada.html
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/10/22/canada-terrorism-history/17726259/
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/two-canadians-added-to-united-states-list-of-most-wanted-terrorists
macleans.ca/news/canada/the-scary-reality-of-terrorism-in-canada/
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/us-border-chief-says-terror-threat-greater-from-canada-than-mexico/article580347/
archive.is/m9Jpo
youtube.com/watch?v=N1XpJ73v7QU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>f8cebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1505478746178797&id=142806255779393
If you want pics of the camp.

Arson When?

So glad Trump won. lels.

Where do they get all that wheelie luggage?

those poor minority snowflakes. little do they know canada is a den of nazis and those camps will be purged in waves and all those brown people will end up at the bottom of the hudson

they stole it

Look at their clothing and luggage. So sad am I right?

>they're deporting themselves

Man I thought we were just joking when we talked about this a year ago. This is some high level meme magic.

NO BOARDERS

BUILD WALLS AND PILLBOXES

APOLOGIZE

Because we're not a bunch or racist misogynistic bigots. We're living in the 21st century, we recognize that diversity is what gives Canada it's strength.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Enjoy, faggot leafs

Hope those Leafs enjoy honor killings as much as gay Swedes do!

As well as giving a terrorist $10 million!

Auf Wiedersehen

>John Kelly, the then homeland security secretary, eventually allowed for a six-month extension to the program, which gives Haitians in the US temporary protected status (TPS) as their country recovers from a series of disasters including the 2010 earthquake, a cholera epidemic and Hurricane Matthew. But Kelly warned those granted TPS not to assume it would be renewed again.

The fucking people have been recovering from an earthquake for 6 years. I swear to fucking god a caveman could build a Haitian quality home out of raw, uncut materials in 6 months if he was truly motivated. God damn, Obama is a fucking cuck, letting these people freeload for right at 1/10th of an average humans lifespan.

Summer """camps""""

canadahaitiaction.ca/content/trudeau-government-announces-20-million-donation-clinton-foundation
>The Canadian government is donating 20 million dollars to the Clinton Foundation. The money will distributed over four years to assist in sexual and reproductive health programs in Nigeria.

theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/13/omar-khadr-settlement-canada-trudeau
>Khadr was was charged with throwing the grenade that killed US army Sgt Christopher Speer in 2002, when Khadr was 15 years old. He pleaded guilty to murder but later recanted and said he was coerced into making the plea.
>The soldier’s widow, Tabitha Speer, along with retired special forces Sgt Layne Morris, who was injured in the firefight, sued Khadr in Utah. They won a $134m wrongful death judgment in 2015. Now they want an Ontario court to uphold that judgment, and sought an injunction aimed at freezing Khadr’s assets ahead of hearings later this year.
>Ontario judge denies request by US soldier’s widow and injured former soldier to freeze former Guantánamo detainee’s assets ahead of hearing in the fall
>Canada’s prime minister, Justin Trudeau, has defended the C$10.5m (US$8.24m) in a settlement paid to a Canadian man held at Guantánamo Bay for a decade, calling it the best choice in difficult circumstances.

cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
>Canada is forming a partnership with the United Nations and billionaire George Soros to help other countries implement their own version of Canada's private refugee sponsorship program.
>will offer countries "tailored advice" on how to adapt and implement the refugee programs.
>The joint initiative between the government of Canada, the UN High Commission on Refugees and Soros's Open Society Foundations will have a kick-off meeting in Ottawa in December, the release said.
>Soros contributing funding to the project.

Know your place Canada.

What if we archive it

>theguardian com/world/2017/jul/13/omar-khadr-settlement-canada-trudeau
archive.is/LYvuZ
>cbc ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
archive.is/zvvNx

>Know your place Canada
The place that lets terrorist get easy access to the USA?

inquisitr.com/1461442/isis-terrorist-crosses-border-from-canada-to-america-by-boat-video/

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/trail/etc/canada.html

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/10/22/canada-terrorism-history/17726259/

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/two-canadians-added-to-united-states-list-of-most-wanted-terrorists

macleans.ca/news/canada/the-scary-reality-of-terrorism-in-canada/

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/us-border-chief-says-terror-threat-greater-from-canada-than-mexico/article580347/

God's work, Nord.

hahaha its actually your greatest weakness.

Refugees from responsibility and hard work, most likely. Every one of those niggers is well dressed and probably has an iphone and a stack of cash in their luggage, none of which they earned.
But the Leafs will let them all stay. I hope we can send all the shitskins north.

Sarcasm & satire never translates well through just text I'm finding.

This fuckin sucks. Time to go further north I guess. I wish Alaska would take me, seems based up there

wow this is amazing

>Trump: 1
Canada: 0

Where do you get materials for a home if someone else owns them all my nigga

Fuck you leafs

Our immagrants are very different. They'll rob them but there won't be much beheading or trucks of peace

Good fucking riddance

press F to take a hot, steamy refugee SHIT on canada

What useless shitty people. Will fit right in with the leaves

Everyone stop and give thanks to Canada

ffs

>Illegals flee USA fearing deportation

thx

I feel kind of bad for the kids to be honestly.

i feel bad i don't have videos of them dying

Just go to the forest and chop down some trees and build it your-

Oh.

You americucks are just jealpus. Now with a higher population, Canada will rule all of North America. And well do it with class. Our mexican-canadian army will soon reach the white house.

IT'S THE CURRENT CENTURY

here user :) hope this is close to what you were looking for!!!

She's going to get culturally enriched you know

Just came to the catalog share the NY Times article on this:
archive.is/m9Jpo

What the fuck, Canada?
>migrants pouring across your border
>send troops
>rather than control the border, your troops HELP THEM ENTER and set them up in a stadium

DRAG YOU QUETLY TO THE CAMP

Even when facing the hordes you still shitpost

That image has become so irrelevant in recent times.

Why the fuck are we calling these people refugees? They're coming from a country that is wealthier and has a higher GDP than our own.

These are migrants jumping the que.

REEEEEEEEEE

Mad he stole your crown?

It's almost like you want a northern wall? Trumps second term campaign promise maybe?

Fucking disgusting haitians

Don't worry Canada. Normyposters just don't understand us.

>braindead sluts vote in homosexual drama teacher communist
>get raped by hatian with aids

whatever, just make sure they stay in Torontostan

So glad king nig is gone forever and his nigger gibs leeches are self deporting for lesser gibs

Don't help your enemy when he is making a mistake. This hasn't even been Trumps first year.

Just wait until November; they won't like their little open air (((camp))) too much then

Game recognise game

Enjoy your cultural enrichment leafs you asked for this

WE DON'T WANT MORE NIGGERS HERE!!!

With Trudeau in power what the fuck do you expect? He'd personally give them all handy jays as they crossed the border if they asked him. I am sorry that our problem is becoming Canada's problem butyou know the old adage. "Democracy gives you the government you deserve."

Check out this video, very interesting...

youtube.com/watch?v=N1XpJ73v7QU&feature=youtu.be

I had no idea that this was going on. They are mostly black Haitians that were in the US illegally. I'm in Florida and I know that we have some problem with illegal immigration, but I had no idea it was this bad.

What a loss for the US. Just imagine how many scientists, doctors, engineers, and businessmen are on the move into Canada!

I am all for leafs taking care of our migrants for us. Still flabbergasted. It seems like one thing to decide you are not sufficiently opposed to it to try to stop it. It's another thing entirely to go to the very border itself with troops and then use the troops for the exact opposite of maintaining your laws and national sovereignty.

Yes! Canacuck diversity truly is strength. So by all means take all of our niggers and spics. Never mind the wall we are building along your border and your failing currency

Meanwhile there are actual Canadians homeless on our streets like never before. I wonder what they think.

And not to come off like a total cuck but what do the Native/ First Nations people think of all this. If Treudeau really wants to appease the "This was owr laynd" people, shouldn't he be asking permission to let fuckfugees into the country?

I bet 90% of chiefs hate the fucking refugees more than we do.

Justin "king of cucks" Trudeau

When your Son goes out to get a job it will have to go to Rosietta instead! Then your Son will have to live with you forever plus zero gibs. Isn't an anti white male agenda great?

JUST!!!

>NIGGERS COMING TO THE FRENCH PART OF CANADA

Haitians speak French. They aren't leaving Quebec

YOU'D LOOK NICE AS A DRAWSTRING LAMP

The French really seem to be negro magnets, don't they

Then maybe don't elect a giant cuck/libshit surfer dude as a your PM whose willing to take them ALL IN.

Goodbye, tim Hortons, hockey maple syrup, and fun people. If Canada gets cucked we need to take the land Canada owns around the great lakes.

Just keep it in Quebec kids

just do it. And build a wall on the border after mexico, please. It's the best thing for both of us.

I hope they come in and use all your healthcare and the whole fucking thing collapses

From what I understood they're refugees that had their claims rejected by the USA and were scheduled for deportation, but decided to just invade another country instead

>self deporting illegals flee to Canada

And here I thought Sweden would be the first to completely collapse.

Aren't there parts of Canada where if you don't fluent French with a certain accent they'll fuck you up?

We're gonna need another wall.

>quebec has notoriously bad healthcare options already, even if you're well off and affluent
lmao they've got no idea what they're in for

His mother did get caught fucking The Rolling Stones with an ounce of heroin in a hotel room

please build it...

They'll fast-track refugees or else face being called racist. I guarantee it

Take our illegals, canada. You cucks.

You think this wave will speed things up in terms of people turning on Trudeau? I give it another year before even his most left-leaning and ardent supporters start to get tired of this shit

They already did it with the last 50,000+ """refugees"", so it's pretty much guarenteed desu

What's a good state to live in?

WINTER-CHAN PLEASE COME SAVE US

This. Canada is racist, the CBC told me so.

>tfw born just in time to see niggers fleeing America

Canada will overpower the US with that level of diversification.

so does the word refugee mean nothing now? what war are they fleeing?