Is it okay to kill Trots, seeing as they're not really even human. Should I buy an ice pick?

Is it okay to kill Trots, seeing as they're not really even human. Should I buy an ice pick?

Any dead communist is a good one

No no no. Just Trots.

>leftists killing each other

about damn time

Trotsky was a political-hooker. We should kill political-hookers. Left or Right.

A Brief History of the USSR
As soon as Lenin died, it turned out that Comrade Trotsky, the second man in the party, was a traitor. Kamenev, Zinoviev, Bukharin and Stalin overthrew Trotsky and expelled from the USSR.

But a couple of years later it turned out that Kamenev, Zinoviev and Bukharin were also enemies and pests. Then gallant comrade Heinrich Yagoda shot them.

A little later Yagoda was shot as an enemy agent by Yezhov. But a couple of years later it turned out that Yezhov was not a comrade, but an ordinary traitor and an enemy agent. Yezhov was shot by Beria

After Stalin's death, everyone realized that Beria was also a traitor. Then Zhukov overthrew and shot Beria.

But soon Khrushchev learned that Zhukov was an enemy and a conspirator. And he exiled Zhukov to the Urals.

And a little later it was revealed that Stalin was an enemy, a pest and a traitor. And with him, and most of the Politburo. Then Stalin was taken out of the mausoleum, and the politburo and Shepilov, who joined them, were dispersed by honest party members led by Khrushchev

Several years later it turned out that Khrushchev was a voluntarist, a crook, an adventurer and an enemy. Then Brezhnev sent Khrushchev to retire.

Soon Brezhnev died, and it turned out that he was a senile, pest and cause of stagnation

Then there were two more maras, which no one remembered, because they were dead, like flies.

But then a young, energetic Gorbachev came to power. And it turned out that the whole party was a party of wreckers and enemies, but he is now correcting everything.

Then the USSR fell apart. And Gorbachev was an enemy and a traitor.

Whatever happened to Leon Trotsky?
He got an ice pick
That made his ears burn

Stalin was pretty cool

A commie as a killer.
Wow, who would've thought?

no, all of them, and that is an ice axe not a pick. socialized education, not even once

Says the German.

It is always okay to kill a communist.

and half of them were jews

>bullying Trotsky
stop this!!

Whatever happened to
Dear old Lenin?
The great Elmyra
And Sancho Panza?

Trotsky deserved the ice pick

Trotsky himself wasn't bad.
He was a true communist.

But most "Trotskyists" are really liberals who do not actually promote communism.

thanks for sharing this. Here we're taught that the Bolshevik leaders were opportunists who happily threw former allies under the bus for political gain, so I'm glad that the record has been corrected

i hate this fucking kike so much. thank God Pilduski stopped this cocksucker from exporting his permanent revolutionary bullshit

/thread

Nicely done.

>about damn time
kek you have no idea of the history of the left
Trotsky did nothing wrong

No, all.

(((Communism)))