White hispanics

>Tere are 55 million hispanics in the US, 17.3% of total US pop.

>20 million of them are foreign born, 6.2% of total US pop.

Most foreign born hispanics are just here to work. So taking into consideration that the vast majority of births (picrelated) belong to US born hispanics, and that most foreign born hispanics are indio scum, is it safe to assume that the majority of spic babies (25% of new borns in recent years) will be white?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr65/nvsr65_03.pdf
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_01.pdf
npr.org/sections/ed/2016/07/01/484325664/babies-of-color-are-now-the-majority-census-says
npr
archive.is/EAvXT
m.taringa.net/posts/ciencia-educacion/17172339/Segun-la-genetica-Espanoles-son-la-raza-mas-pura-de-Euro.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What constitutes for a white hispanic?

Hispanics is a lingual and not a racial classification, but the ethnicity is made up by different races (from nordics to natives). I think white-skinned "hispanics" with as good english knowledge as spanish are white.

>implying US-born Hispanics are not indio scum

cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf
Check out table 2: Births, by race and Hispanic origin of mother:
>3,941,109 births in total
>2,054,564 -white- non-Hispanic
That's 52 percent. It doesn't sound like much, but the trend has actually changed directions. For the first time in decades, the declining white birth rate has stopped and we're going positive.

>implying US-born Hispanics are not indio scum
I see. I sat with the thought that US-born ones come from generations of US born hispanics. I thought that they had mixed with whites and retained that white look and english knowledge as good as spanish.

The rest is good news, but it's still too low obviously. I think assimillating them into having english as their first language is a good start, if that's even possible. The white ones will count as non-hispanic whites after a generation.

>For the first time in decades, the declining white birth rate has stopped and we're going positive.

Source?

Non-hispanic white births in 2015: 2,129,657 (53.5%)

Non-hispanic white births in 2016: 2,054,564 (52%)

Source: cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr65/nvsr65_03.pdf

The decline has stopped huh. Eh..

Picrelated.

>White - 52.1%
>Hispanic - 23.3%
>Black - 14.2%
>Asian - 6.5%
>Natives - 1.03%

Numbers are rounded. But keep in mind that this is just 2016.

Yeah? It's still declining...

This is me when I was 15 as you can see my nose isn't white so I'm not white but people call me white here

Hispanic is not a race
>All hispanics are the same genetically

Nobodies call you white you stupid mestizo beaner. We're calling hispanics who aren't mestizos white. Stop flattering yourself you nigger

yeah here in texas, most brown folks put white on the census

that's how you end up with places like McAllen or El Paso being 90% "white"

I guess, but it has risen a bit from 2013 where it was 49%.

The problem isn't hispanics listing themselves as white as hispanic isn't a race.

The problem is mestizo mexicans listing themselves as white

They already ruined the term hispanic

They don't need to ruin white hispanic too

Lol I am so sick of the white hispanic meme. 100% Spaniards and Portuguese aren't white so no "hispanics" are either.

Dominican here. What's pol's opinion on us?

Are we the whites of hispanics?
>We paid reparation to haiti after our genocide
>We're the most consistently rising economy for about a decade in hispanic America
>we subscribe to western values
>the dominican criminal element in new york is almost non existent compare to the blacks in chicago and the mexis in cali
>we keep beisbol alive

i know man, i said "brown folks" not hispanic, i know spanish colonist descendants who are truly white, but they are a small number here in texas.

most who choose it are clearly brown. one walk down the street in el paso and you will know it is nowhere close to 90% white

I just realised that ca. 3% is missing, I guess those are mixed. Maybe we can add another percentage point to whites.

Never said I was white. But I tried to said that here in Mexico and lost of Latam white are considered someone who is light brown spot on

Have to differ Portuguese and Spanish are white but they are in the sun more longer than other Europeans

Have to differ Portuguese and Spanish are white but they are more propense to get tanned skinned

They didn't ruined anything the system did.

Latin America got raped by French anglos Spanish portuguése and many other people so they list em that way.

Have you been to the Iberian peninsula, spic? I have. They are not white, just like most Italians. All skin is brown and all hair is black. That equals not white.

>The problem is mestizo mexicans listing themselves as white
How prevalent is this problem? How many hispanics in the US is actual whites?

Also, why is that? Do they actually think they are white or are they taking legal advantage of some sort?

>1/4 hispanic
>use it to get into mediocre state school

i don't know why mestizos choose "white", they should be choosing the "two or more races" option

something like half of US hispanics identify as white on the census, but it is nowhere near that. i'd say maybe 10% are whites descended from spaniards or criollos.

cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_01.pdf

It was 54% then (2,129,196 births)

It's the US Census Bureau that says white babies are a minority.
npr.org/sections/ed/2016/07/01/484325664/babies-of-color-are-now-the-majority-census-says

>npr org/sections/ed/2016/07/01/484325664/babies-of-color-are-now-the-majority-census-says
archive.is/EAvXT

A hispanic person who has committed a crime.

Eh, White and Hispanic is in the same bracket in New York.

So it's not an issue of legality but of how the United State takes census.

This is common sensical because most hispanics are actually mutts. Which means most are reasonably white.

The ethnicity issue probably gets measure in a different way. As in whoever puts the ethnicity in the database probably sees your name+face to figure it on the go.

>most are reasonably white

not really dude, here in texas the average mestizo clearly takes more after their indian side. dominicans look like blacks. not that i care about race, but i don't think it is good to pass as something that you don't even look like.

The hispanics who aren't in the west or south or any part of america that isn't near mexico tend not to be mestizos

>Quarter hispanic

You can't be part hispanic since it's not a race

There's lots of white hispanics in south as in Louisiana though

>Most foreign born hispanics are just here to work.

That sounds noble and all but it doesn't take away the fact that their still uneducated, poor as fuck and breed like rabbits.

Sure they work but they have five or six anchor babies and they bring their ten siblings who also have multiple kids... and all of them are also poor and uneducated.

That does not scale at all. There is no way that's sustainable.

Even in Mexico nobody wants the illegals that come into the US. They are our maids, landscapers, car washers, etc.

t. "white", college educated, PhD-holding hispanic

>let me tell this dominican how being a mutt works

No, contrary to popular belief, there is no such things as dominiant genetics when it comes to races.
What happens is, people, and especially racist kids like you. Have higher standards for what a White Person is supposed to look like than what any other race does.

Most Dominicans have black features, yes. But most Dominicans' black ancestry come from West Africa. To even pretend that we look like West African on average is the most meme shit in the planet.

Dominicans look like mutts.

you look a lot closer to blacks than you do whites. and like i said before, i don't care what you look like as long as you are republican, but don't go off saying that latinos are "reasonably white". most of them aren't. words have meanings.

>Let me ignore common sense

Uh, sure. Genetics testing that puts the average on the 40 percent doesn't mean as much as "ive seen some, look more black dan anything xd"

i didn't say you were black, i said you look more like blacks than whites

as i said before, i don't care about race and welcome you as a fellow american/republican, what more do you want.. i just disagree that most latinos are reasonably white which is what your claim was earlier

Lol this

Most Hispanics calling themselves whites are not. Even those with a Caucasian appearance are likely to have blood from other races. White Hispanics perhaps the Argentines and Uruguayans, but this under the assumption that Italians and Spaniards are white. The Mediterranean are more like the Berbers than the northern Europeans. It is ridiculous as it becomes more and more inclusive the white word, in 50 years the Dominicans will be considered white.

White is an American invention a way to acquire identity. First the whites were the Anglos, then the Germans were admitted, the dark Italians. As his demography changes, so does the white term. In a few years they will admit to the pale Latinos. All this because they are a people without identity.

>this congo telling me spain is not white because hes 10% spanish and hes a negro

>23and me says im 78% ANGLO they rest a mismatch of french/german and a bit of italian and jew
>look almost exactly like your pic but with a better chin
what did genetics mean by this?

>I'm not white, so spain can't be

Here you go, you fucking disgusting white shamming spic.

m.taringa.net/posts/ciencia-educacion/17172339/Segun-la-genetica-Espanoles-son-la-raza-mas-pura-de-Euro.html