youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions
elections.virginia.gov/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_longest-ruling_non-royal_national_leaders_since_1900
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_longest_ruling_non-royal_national_leaders
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/foreign-policy/345905-how-a-renewed-korean-conflict-is-going-to-be-felt-around
unvis.it/thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/foreign-policy/345905-how-a-renewed-korean-conflict-is-going-to-be-felt-around
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/895078920336408577
youtu.be/CHjpmxxyow4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

Okay Plebs, listen up. I'm gonna give you the rundown on what's going on with North Korea.

>They say a bunch of shit to get us to the negotiating table
>We give them a bunch of shit like food, medical supplies and stuff under the table real hush hush so politicians on both sides can all say they've won the standoff
>They go away for a while
>Suddenly they want/need more shit
>Dumbass average citizen can't figure out why they keep acting irrationally and crazy like
>They know the same trick will continue to work as long as American politicians aren't interested in a costly and pointless conflict
>In the meantime they demonstrate to the rest of the world that we can in fact be pushed around by a third rate nation, and thus they embolden others to do the same
>Suddenly they have nukes in the 90's thanks to Bill Clinton
>Game changer, new bargaining chip
>Suddenly they develop ICBM
>We can't really stop them from doing this, lest we risk millions of lives
>Now they have nukes, AND they can hit the U.S. Mainland or detonate in high atmosphere and cause EMP
>Even if our missile defense systems CAN reach them in low orbit/high atmosphere, they only have 60-80% success rate
>Time goes on, they build up a small arsenal of ICBMs and nukes to go on them
>Kim Jong Un to United States: Get out of South Korea tomorrow, get out of the DMZ, do not attempt to stop us, do not attempt to assist the South Koreans, do not violate our airspace, do not violate our sovereign waters. If you do, then we will launch an array of missiles at you, and detonate them in high atmosphere and disable your electric power grid
>Thanks to our DoD we know that an EMP would result in long term power loss, possibly longer than a year
>We also know effected area would likely suffer 90% casualty rate
>Government would totally collapse
>Kim Jong Un knows we could decimate him if we wanted to... but he also knows that it wouldn't be worth it.

Kim Jong Un has already won guys. It's only a matter of time.

Please redpill me on whats going on with the Hillary plea deal.

>bill nye thinks he is getting a generation of tree huggers after boomers die off
>is actually getting the 4th Reich

Deep state protecting her as usual.

I love Kellyanne.

>>We give them a bunch of shit like food, medical supplies and stuff under the table real hush hush so politicians on both sides can all say they've won the standoff
>>They go away for a while
>>Suddenly they want/need more shit
Trump knows this is what's happening and he doesn't want it to continue. Kim will either shut the fuck up or get nuked.

w-what?

How can Trump make sure she doesn't get away

this is the world Civ-Nats want

Virginians, we have a general election on November 7th; Mark that day down and remember to remind your family to vote

Here is what the Democrats want for our old Dominion:

>Northam supports the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare.[28] He also supports a federal Medicaid expansion in Virginia.[29][30]

>Northam is pro-choice. He opposes banning late-term abortions after 20 weeks.[30] He believes the Democratic Party should not endorse candidates who are pro-life.[30] Northam's 2017 gubernatorial bid has been endorsed by NARAL.[31]

>Northam has pledged to "stand up against" Immigration and Customs Enforcement.[30]

>Northam has remained neutral on the building of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline.[32] He has also avoided taking a firm stance on other pipelines such as the Mountain Valley Pipeline.[33]

>Northam voted against a constitutional amendment to make Virginia a right to work state.[34]

>Northam criticized the repeal of the car tax under former Governor Jim Gilmore, saying Virginia still hasn't "recovered" from its repeal.[29]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions

I say we use this election to tell them to fuck off

elections.virginia.gov/

^ Use this to make sure you are registered and ready to vote

Please nuke the norks Mr. President

By firing everyone in every government position and starting over from scratch.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_longest-ruling_non-royal_national_leaders_since_1900
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_longest_ruling_non-royal_national_leaders
Go and see some faces we know.

Hasn't been confirmed anywhere except Newsweek, as far as I know.

>How do I help defeat ISIS?
>Vote Trump

>First post is always MAGA

Is this a bot?

The Soviets were operating under the assumption of mutually assured destruction. They were also much larger and an all out armed conflict alone was deterrent enough for both sides. But they did on occasion I'm sure, try to use nukes as a means to bring us to the negotiating table. It was just more obvious they would never do it because both sides had too much to lose.

North Korea on the other hand... it's not that they have nothing to lose, it's that they have everything to gain.

I love Kellyanne too

Awoo is getting dissed

Is the voter demographics user here? If yes, is it possible to extract data based on age?

I'd rather have orcs than niggers desu.

(((romm)))

A W O O
W
O
O

If she Pleas guilty and become a felon, she'l lose her security clearance and not be able to buy a gun or visit certain government buildings, and some countries.

CRUZ/SASSE 2024

I need a country house in the north

hahahahahhahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahHAHAHhahahHAHAhahHAHhahahHAHAHAHhahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAH

GOOD ONE!

>>The Soviets were operating under the assumption of mutually assured destruction.

the chinks on the other hand actually believed you could win a nuke war

>Please nuke the norks Mr. President

This has to be a shill.

We don't need deaths. We don't need war. We don't need money cut from education, healthcare, infrastructure, etc. Massive wars cause stocks to plummet like mad.

>bill nye let oldies die

hahahaha

Also...

>Our withdrawal from South Korea would mark a historic change in U.S. foreign policy
>Other regimes - including Russia and more importantly, China would smell blood in the water
>Russia makes advances on Eastern Europe using same strategy
>China makes advances on South Pacific
>U.S. is deeply indebted and can no longer afford to get involved in proxy wars against the increasing hegemony of Russia and China
>Faith in U.S. utterly collapses
>Value of the Dollar collapses with it

The only thing that can prevent it at this point is if we shove a nuke right up Kim Jong Un's ass. Trump may HAVE to hit them.

I've been Joeposting for months now and I just realized that Morning Joe is called that because it's like a cup of coffee.

prove it, I dont see anything good coming next

>it's another "Tucker reks some faggot while not hosting" episode

Los Delegatos Por Favor Donaldo.

>you cannot ask questions
>this is science

I'd listen to that.

That's one of my favorite pics of her.

whatthefugg.jpg

Is Laura hosting?

War with North Korea is the best possible thing that could happen for the US economy

>this is why Apple, Foxconn, and many others are moving back to the US
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/foreign-policy/345905-how-a-renewed-korean-conflict-is-going-to-be-felt-around

>go to Heaven
>most religious state
Come on we know.
>how to get away with murder
>adopt a kid without being rejected by the government
Why do I have to live near freaks?
>fight Russia
South Carolina worst Carolina! Palmetto bugs will come for you all!

Lovely place.

No, or I could argue more efficiently and respond quicker.

How do we keep PA,Michigan, and Wisconsin red? If I had to only pick one to stay red, I would say Wisconsin.

dumb joeposter

Remember to archive
unvis.it/thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/foreign-policy/345905-how-a-renewed-korean-conflict-is-going-to-be-felt-around

So basically cubans in panhandle + Indians + few minorities in Appalachia vote red and literally everyone else votes blue

Meanwhile Whites act more and more like a minority vote and in union out vote everyone else.

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/895078920336408577

>99% of scientists agree with my political view

no

Brian Kilmeade.

Brian Kilmeade

he's actually doing a pretty good job

Commies again with their genocides

Baldy has a message for Tucker

THE
>GRAPES
TUCKER

>THE
GRAPES

THE
>GRAPES
TUCKER

>THE
GRAPES

A E S T H E T I C

Hahahaha

Hillary is free.

>Trump is considering kick started the Korean war to improve the economy

Has anyone considered that Trump's statement was a signal to Kim's underlings that they should execute their coup soon, because no appeasement concessions are forthcoming and Kim is in over his head?

Cubans are counted as Hispanic.

Trump should retweet that; someone re-tweet it to Trump.

>America was run by these people

Aidsmoby?

No compassion in communism. The old reds are the new greens

all elves are bad mmkay

Gay. I love Laura filling in. She does it so effortlessly.

Right this way Hillary....let me show you my super delegate.

IMPEACH!

Trump needs to stop his unpresidential behavior

It better not be as reported. What Hillary has done is 1000 times worse than things people are in prison for right now.

What will Trump offer to the gooks?

>these people meaning clintons and co

What a fucking mess Trump has to deal with..

God haha

>THREE SCOOPS A DAY, KEEPS THE TOXINS AWAY

Coal jobs
Amish votes
Convert more black republicans outside of Philly

It's going to be tricky, given the age groups vary in racial composition. I don't think the census has detailed enough data on the matter. Using ecological inference to help make calculations gets significantly more daunting as well.

The census does break things down by gender, so I guess some day I could do that.

Also, in case you missed it, here's the non-White summary map (everyone who isn't a non-Hispanic White)

rare Trump without a vest

I'd love to fill Laura in hehheeeeehee

This guy can't answer simple questions without appealing to (((scientific))) authority

Someone run Joe is Joe through that AI.
Calm down or get nuked.

Death.

>you're not behaving like that

>Watching media blow their fear mongering out of control.
>Watching people with zero clearance or need to know make comments.
>Knowing full well what NK is really capable of.
mfw

I want to believe its true, but its from Newsmax and have not seen it covered anyplace else

Send it to breitbart

Well you can, so long as the other side sucks ass at delivery systems and has a tiny arsenal... like the norks.

check e m

OH, DONALD, IVE BEEN TAKING SUCH GOOD CARE OF BARRON..

youtu.be/CHjpmxxyow4

WILL U LET ME LIVE IN THE WHITE HOUSE DONALD???

>Indonesia, Vietnam, India and Taiwan suddenly disappeared
Are you going to acknowledge that there is is deal taking place to bring them into America's side to repelled China's encroachment?

Oh yeah thanks.
But too bad I guess, I actually wanted to see whether there was even a single true thing about the "gen z is based theory". My guess was that they actually do vote more Republican than the the millenial group but still majority Democrat.

there's a little inset for Cubans in Miami-Dade specifically on the Hispanic Map, he won them 55 - 42 there.

He hasn't even fucking done anything to PP or abortion clinics...fucking emotionally insane women..

Their signature or their brains on the terms of their surrender.