Is he truly /ourguy/?

Is he truly /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/895413645999357952
youtube.com/watch?v=InBZINtS0ec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lauren Southern strikes again.

Someone needs to stop that fucking kike and let the poor muslims in.

only 50? :(

Damn even the terrorists are trying to stop innocents from coming to the Western worls.

This

good

50 people is a LOT of fucking people for one person to kill.

Checked and kek'd

I remember looking up the most personal kills by a single person.
Apparently, one Soviet executioner had over 2000 kills. It was a needle either, he would shot them in the back of the head with a pistol.
Anyway, they were all on a boat, so it wouldn't be hard to get a gun or something to force them off.

>Take their money
>Kill them

Its like selling cigs but more effective and honorable.

we're talking about deliberate drownings of migrants though
50 kills is novice tier

He can't keep getting away with it.
twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/895413645999357952

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

god what i wouldnt do to be the guy who torpedoes that

'd

Back in the 90s it would have been outrageous to think of a single person killing 50 people. Now that the religion of peace has entered the west, it is a monthly occurrence.

He shoot a hole in the boat?

>people
kek

Probably wouldve killed more but he got knifed by some 12 y/o making comments about his slutty mother.

Devil pents checked!

Also more productive. You only need to travel back and forth across the horizon, which is about a 5km distance, instead off making the whole cross over time.

This was probably what the smuggler had in mind desu. Hardly anything related to defend muh Europe or any other thing unrelated to shekels.

Oh no!

youtube.com/watch?v=InBZINtS0ec

goddamn, satan

>making the whole cross every time
Fixed.

You can also keep upgrading the boat each time to carry more.

SATAAAAAAN

Ahaha, unreal... That's just awful, oh goodness lol

>ywn drop a giant block of stone on them with a heli

hitler killed 6 trillion.

He thought the Niggers could swim. It was just a prank bro.

Achievement unlocked. Level 2 - Yemeni Paladin Class.

Top kek

The blood is on the hands of the leftists who encourage them to come in ever greater numbers, stop letting them in and they will stop coming, and criminal people smugglers will stop killing them too, those pushing for increased 'diversity' are to blame for these tragedies.

take solace satanon, they at least died painfully

The infamous Greek smuggler Samos Hydopolous strikes again

They do it to agitate the press and make sure their partners in the media keep the pressure up on the public and the governments, thus ensuring their source of revenue.

>Samos Hydopolous
More like Samos Hydropolous

I got you senpai

I KILLED FITTY MEN!

>More like Samos Hydropolous

BASED

BASED POSEIDON

>can easily do a back flip and sucker punch a white women in the head to rape her
>can't tread water for 2 seconds before going completely upside down and shitting their Gucci nigger shorts and dying

Black people are so fucked.

Death don't look for you unless you seek it's opposite.

Famine, disease, adaption to climate / environ (or inability to), war, ageing... are all Nature's tools by which to control the populations of the planet.

When one interfere with said processes (by aegis of fanciful, non scientific constructs, such as humanism or morality), one upsets the delicate balance of the biome the planet has wrought over aeons.

The mass over-population of the Africas et al., and subsequent influx (lit. pollution) of the extrmural biomes, is a direct offshoot of said "interference".

>ideology is your enemy

why hasnt Sup Forums crowd funded boats with a Sup Forumslack acting as a smuggler and pulling off this very stunt? it would be easy to attach a rubber dingy to your boat and slip off in the night and get picked up by another boat of Sup Forumsanons after opening a trap door to flood the boat or something similar

Because it's Somalia you faggot. Come withing 15 miles and you have AIDS, step on land you have Ebola. Not even Cure-chan can help you.

Was just about to post that same image

Someone needs to go for a record.

>YWN get to nuke that boat

feelsbadman

i think with some members from /k/ it could be doable, or hire some mercs to run security

Into the way to Arabia through the nigger lines!!! Primo victorrrrriaaa

Don't need a nuke, c4 could sink it

Yemen are the guards of Arabia from niggers, show respect to people who have guarded eurasia from.blacks for untold time.

whoa

I thought they and other Arabs fucked Somali nigresses as concubines.

(((WHO))) is putting them on this boat

Please let this become their business model. Please kek.

50:1 K/D
also witnessed

Checked

Underrated

what is dead may never die

Kek demands more sacrifices...

Only the blood of a billion drowned shit skins will apiece our god.

Deus vult mother fuckers

If less than 50 people were gatling gun'd down back in 2015, less than 10 "refugees" would have died coming to europe through the ocean. Leftists know this but wanted more sacrifices.

APOLOGIZE

I heard the smuggler will drown another boat but only if I get doubles.

Aye!

BASED
A
S
E
D

I knew this was going to happen

Smugglers don't have ANYTHING to gain by actually taking them the whole way there.

They can maximize profits by putting the chimps on the raft, taking their money, sailing half way out and dumping them and then returning for another load.

Liberals are going to start calls for AUTHORIZED PEOPLE SMUGGLING soon because of this. They'll want UN agencies to literally forcefeed Europe migrants themselves, just so some blackies don't keep drowning.

It's going to get worse, potentially.

And to think, it's Lauren Southern they banned from Patreon for trying to report on this.

Brevik did 90 and he only had a lake at his disposal, not an ocean.

Mexicans do it too.

wtf i love people smugglers now

>takes all their belongings and money to fund the trip
>drowns everyone once they get in the sea
Based black man

>off Yemen

I'm going to pretend a based Houthi was somehow responsible.

How? Did he sink his own boat? Did he make them walk the plank one by one? How does one guy drown 50 niggers at once

based

Merkel called for this but no one will blame her.

SPBP

holy shit 90? I guess I forgot
He really was the only mass shooter who really put any thought into it all

niggers tongue my anus.
>777777

so close

nk is best korea

Maybe pol can crowdsource a U-Boat?

god damn it.

Check'd

Satan = 666. Jesus=6666 God= 66666

Here is the only know picture of the perp speeding away from the scene