>german
>doesnt understand hitler
>imagine that

this

Nasty eyebrows

she's a slav
hitler wanted to gas all slavs
he's not wrong

he didn't want to gas them, he wan't to starve them. pretty sure that girl would have been used by german colonisers to be bred wth desu

mein fuhrer has never let me down

No hips, would die trying to give birth.

Pretty sure that is a man.

she looks weird desu

t.

6/10

you guys are actual faggots

Man jaw, man hips, man abs man brow...Its a fuckn trap you retard

>flag
she's a 20000/10 in bongland

Check the shoulder width too, that is 100% man and you are a faggot for not noticing

I hope you get raped and killed by a serb you subhuman.

homosexual detected
look close at any woman and youll get upset
you have to take in the whole thing

shes 10/10, faggot

I have bigger tits

>american
>calling anyone sub human
i hope your family dies tonight, tyrone

would still gas

Does the SIDF pay you by the post?

FPBP

>flag

Yeah you're probably right

have you read the book?

Thinking with your dick over your mind shows a lack of commitment and weakness.

This is why things are so fucked up with feminism, because they gave into sexual desires and not wanting to upset women. So they let a lot of women run wild and disrupt things.

am i wrong?

She not attractive. You are actually the gay ones because she has a chiseled masculine jaw, and a hard core birth of which are manly traits.

post a pic of your face and ill post mine
i would bang her no problem, you're just gay and retarded

They're nigger tier

why are you arguining with an amerifat about beautiful women. It's literally a waste of time. Post face pic

thanks for the laugh
i know you americans dont have a concept of chin, but youre gay in denial
but she would be THICC off season

he never even expressed any outright hate for the slavs.... he even mentions how talk of Germanization is unfortunate and the threat of making others speak german to germanize them is just silly.... it would be degermanizing germany.... the slavs where just in the middle of what needed to be done. they werent going to be gasses they were just going to have to adjust to new rule... mentions slavs like not even a half dozen times

whatever you were taught growing up is (((them))) telling your (((their))) version of history where hitler just wanted to gas everyone and take over the world with blue eyed blondes which is far from the case

Would impregnate.

alright thanks for educating me on the subject
my family was in the ss so i think you may be right

So I should not breed with a Slavic woman although she has probably better genetics than the average German girl?

u first bro

Sramota bre...

She's attractive I guess but not my type too skinny.

She's a fucking olympian you fucking retards

personal preferences bro
she's a 7 or 7.5, i would still fuck the shit out of her though

6/10 desu

Nevertheless more Slaves died during WW2 than Germans and Jews combined.

>tall
>aryan
>cute
literally wife tier

she's higher than a 7/7.5.. She's at least 8.5

she's beautiful. you are a faggot and i hope you die violently

>And yet he sent a delegation to the funeral of the last fashy leader in Sup Forumsand.
>And yet he made it so the country is %99 Sup Forumsack

t. American mongrel

I wouldn't fuck her but I admit she's attractive.

People calling her ugly/manly are just dumb and I think are using extreme hyperbole answers. Don't get too defensive you don't know her lmfao.

I guess you either have a very high standard or are bisexual, to explain the 6/10.

blame the Bolsheviks

people like them ruin people's self confidence
they're worse than niggers

she probably fucks niggers.. those nails are so nigger.

>>cute
Highly subjective. Her face looks horribly disfigured, almost as if she has been badly burned.

it's her retard eyebrows

she's just a normal slavic girl you mong
also
>looking at girl's nails
you're a fucking faggot

It's an imageboard my friend people like replies it makes them feel special no reason to sperg out on them. Just relax and leave the Amerimongrels alone it's like you want conflict.

What of lebensraum?

eyebrows not matching hair = bleached hair

Hitler didn't think poorly of Slavs at all really. There were anti-miscegenation laws the Third Reich put in place and none of them applied to Slavs. Hitler recognized Slavs as Aryan. It was legal for Slavs to marry a German and have kids, whereas it would have been illegal for an Asian, a semite or a nigger to do the same.

Any negative things that Hitler may have said about slavs was just wartime propaganda directed at communist slavs.

this is not cute to you?

>The man who absolutely hated everything about gas due to being in WW1 where said weapons were being used
>Wanting to do that to anyone else
Kill yourself.

I think so, Croatbro.

Come on bro, you'd suck any trannys dick.

C'mon, she's pretty, but not 10/10 material. She looks like someone put Benedict Slumbersnatch through that faceapp thing.

6/10 was generous. Honestly she probably isn't even a 4/10.

i haven't got anything better to do
i am currently just drinking beer and chilling
its hot as shit here as well

>hitler wanted to gas this
No, he didn't, he wanted Poland to give back what was rightfully Germany's and wanted them to stop persecuting German minorities in Poland. Hitler also never said Eastern Europeans were to be eliminated.

I'm waiting for my sister to make food than gonna go to the gym same man, I was just in Croatia 10 days ago.

>hitler wanted to gas all slavs
Holy shit you Euro fucktards are brainwashed!!

you have pretty high standards then
i'd go for a girl like her anyday
i wonder how many of you are virgins

>ignoring warning signs

Hitler wanted to destroy this

youtube.com/watch?v=uV60wRb6mFk

noice, where'd you visit?
i am currently chilling in zadar, i am waiting for the sun to come up its pretty nice
true, in my history class my teacher always whined how he killed slavs n shiet

>Slaves
Kek

We took Berlin twice .

You krautcucks got raped everytime you started to fuck with us. If we are slaves youre lesser than that...amoaba will so

My grandpa propably forcefucked your granny.

Now im here

T. Actual russki, bane of Ll krautcucks and kid of spoils of war, nNEETing the land of the defeated

Move somewhere better.

I meant I think she was cute. Slavic women in general are very attractive, and they aren't usually whorish like Western women.

I know you took Berlin in WWII, but when was the other time?

i am on vacation with my family, i come from zagreb
its beautiful here

Meh, she's alright. I already have a feeling that she's either a) liberal or b) a coal burner.

Like you betas could even fuck a 4/10 lmao!!

Learn history faggot

Youre on pol for fucks sake.

Nice place to live or just a good place to visit?

Or darkened eyebrows

oh rip, my reading comprehension is dog shite, sorry
i am pretty sure that the whole eastern germany was slavic who got germanized

I know you took Berlin in WWII, but when was the other time?

The fact that you have lowered your standards to such a degree that you would fuck a burn victim gives the impression that you are the only virgin here.

i dont think i would you fucking faggot
if this is what youre reduced to then intellectually it's over
i would only beg God that i had the chance to physically cave your head in

Wow dude what a weird fetish

"The German made himself detested everywhere in the world, because wherever he showed himself he began to play the teacher. It's not a good method of conquest. Every people has its customs, to which it clings, and nobody wants lessons from us. The sense of duty, as we understand it, is not known amongst the Russians. Why should we try to inculcate this notion into them?
The German colonist ought to live on beautiful, spacious farms. The German services will be lodged in marvellous buildings, the governors in palaces. Beneath the shelter of the administrative services, we shall gradually organise all that is indispensable to the maintenance of a certain standard of living. Around the city, to a depth of thirty to forty kilometres, we shall have a belt of handsome villages connected by the best roads. What exists beyond that will be another world, in which we mean to let the Russians live as they wish. It is merely necessary that we should rule them. In the event of a revolution, we shall only have to drop a few bombs on their cities, and the affair will be liquidated. Once a year we shall lead a troop of Kirghizes through the capital of the Reich, in order to strike their imaginations with the size of our monuments. What India was for England, the eastern territories will be for us."

it was ranked as one of the best places to visit a few years in a row in the world now
but living here is a bit difficult if you don't have a good job because people here are working on the minimum wage, its basically slavery but legal

You aren't a native English speaker, if it helps.

My father is from Međimurje was there for 1 week than we went all over Croatia and Hercegovina.

Mostar is a shit city and so is Varazdin/Rijeka. Zadar is actually nice and so is the south in general just prefer Međimurje.

look at the east german rape baby

>being the most disrespected and underappreciated (((ethnicity))) on earth

lol you fucking 3rd world scum, i wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire

Fair enough.

No don't live in Croatia they'll kill you just stick to the tourist places and spend money :)