Tfw you realize Bolshevism was mostly Jewish

but you can't tell anybody you know irl because you'd be dismissed as a raging antisemite nazi so you have to relate to a formosan webgear exchange forum to vent

Anyone else know this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know that feel.

I accidentally redpilled myself researching the 1918 German revolution. It was one of my first redpills.

that's a big one too. We need to spread this redpill. 5/7 Politburo were Jewish. The Politburo WAS the party. Only Stalin and some other guy werent, and they were both Georgians iirc. Lenin himself was only a quarter jewish, but he married a jewess. The other 4 were pure Ashkenazis.

>muh jews

ummm no sweetie, it happened because people were tired of capitalist oppression

Yeah, after looking at WW2, the attempted takeover between WW1 and Hitler by the Bolsheviks, economic factors of germany, and everything else I don't think the german, american, english, or russian soldiers were personally in the wrong. They were manipulated on a massive scale to kill and hate each other and it really pisses me off. Can't say anything though because I will be seen as supporting evil Nazis. I don't really care except when it comes to my family with most of the older generation having been soldiers in WW2, mostly dead now though.

If it makes you feel any better, Stalin purged the Jews once they were no more use for him. Too bad, despite being a Communist leader, he was just another shitty Czar.

>Implying you can be a communist and religious.
Fuck off
>inb4 ethnically jewish
Your computer was partially made by jews throw it away and stop using it because (((computers)))

May you long for death, and never die.

You too?
The next one after that was the existence of the Mensheviks, and the difference between them and the Bolsheviks.

Please elaborate good sir.

More like "Jews were Bolsheviks". The ideological content is of little importance, what matters is that it was a Jewish revolution. A similar thing is happening in the US, except we have left-wing capitalism with diversity instead and the revolutionary classes are blacks and hispanics and some LGBT elements. The ideological content of "globalism" is not all that important, what matters is that it's a Jewish revolution to seize power and this tends to not go well for the majority group.

tfw you realize Sup Forums is an all-male community of butthurt beta virgins looking for scapegoats to blame for their own failures.

I realised that judaism is satanic

Not quite. Their god, the god of all abrahamic religions, is evil; but his opponent is the good guy. Jewish religion is heavily based on ancient Sumerian religion, except the evil gods who enslaved humanity are all rolled into one monotheistic deity. The cosmic rebel figure, enki, became Satan.

no.

you are supposed to educate the masses.

pay it forward user. jews are relying on your cowardice.

I know that feeling, same with the German revolution that led to the formation of the Wiemar republic and the rise of the Nazi party, it was all jewish revolutionaries in a country that was 1% jewish on the whole.

go away you fucking jew jesus fuck. it's like you are so mentally deranged you show up places where nobody wants you and you screech at the top of your lungs "ME ME ME ME ME"

fucking die

t. gay jew projecting his failure on anonymous others

Are you implying that the German revolution and the communist revolution weren't both overwhelmingly jewish in countries where jews were tiny minorities?

Both can be easily proven mate.

All too well.
youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c

there was like what, 3 non jews?
the 3 or so that werent were married to jews though.

>implying that everyone itt isn't a butthurt 14yo permavirgin seeking to avoid blame for a continuous series of life failures

A Siberian jew shot all these little children to death.

>It's an "I can't address the content of the post so I'll deflect with an insult" episode

Overused format desu senpai.

The whole world is now Jewish. Do you know why we went to war with Germany? Because their banks weren't owned by Jews. Do you know why we're about to go to war with North Korea? Because their banks aren't owned by Jews. Do you know why you get put on a watch list for encrypting your disks and using operating systems that don't spy on you? Because we're living in 1984 already. Sup Forums is full of good men who are going to have to come together to save to world and do what's right. Nothing is ever too far gone and there is always something left worth saving. No matter how much they kick you and beat you down, you must stand.

Michael Jackson knew what was going on and tried to warn us.

youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg

That was mfw reading the pizzagate emails and learning about the Saturn death cult and then learning the would elite are a Saturn death cult and then learning about Sept 23 2017 and then learning revelation 12.1

This all happend on the weekend....i am broken now.

Even Churchill knew all jews are not the same.
>Was battle for Jewish soul with the Zionists.

Shame for the kids & all but tzar Nicolas promoted himself as a living god & sent soldiers to slaughter jewish children in pogroms, fuck him.

It's always the jews....

Michael Jackson being the good guy in his case was a redpill overdose for me. I was young and looking back, I remember everyone being convinced he was guilty just because the media made it seem that way. He tried to warn us and paid with his career, reputation and legacy. Then his doctor murdered him with the needle. This is what happens when you go against the fucking kikes.... what a brave new world we inhabit folks.

Bump for succinct, historically accurate, easy to swallow redpill.

>tfw Stalin died a few weeks before purging the jews

Same here. I knew that Michael was innocent and this took me down the rabbit hole until I realized that the media is run by Jews. Then around 2012 I discovered Sup Forums and Sup Forums and I've come to realize that Hitler was right, and that everything I know is a lie. Michael wasn't a pedo. The accusation was leveled against him to destroy his reputation and prevent anyone from taking him seriously in what he said. Pizzagate is real too, and the Jews are behind it.

america is a jewish grooming cult.
>the holocaust is all your fault
>now suck my dick you antisemite