CHARLES MANSON

Redpill me on the prophet of the race war. How does he know?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-qMFBqCeAc8
mileswmathis.com/tate.pdf
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
youtube.com/watch?v=BhE-F8Zw-3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was just a drug dealer framed for murders. He should have never went to jail.

He also said "My mothers Eisenhower and my father is an Icebox". Thats not so smart.

He doesn't know shit. He thinks whites will lose the RaHoWa.

When he says in interviews that he isn't really in prison he means it. He's like BOB from Twin Peaks, able to control host bodies from outside of space and time. He's controlling the current President right now from decades ago to start helter skelter.

>not smart enough for manson metaphors

Dark forces manifest somehow.

>He was just a drug dealer framed for murders. He should have never went to jail.

He was a great musician singer sing writer actually. He took the fall bevause 1960s America couldn't accept women do shitty things

youtu.be/-qMFBqCeAc8

That's bullshit but I believe it

mother of god

He wanted niggers to kill the whites and he believed he would rule over the niggers.

He's just a retard.

Charles Manson: Everyone's got something to blame, because no one wants to look inside themselves.

Reporter: What do you see when you look inside yourself?

Charles Manson: When I look inside myself? I see everything. I see all. I see the good, the bad, the evil.. I see the whole thing.

Reporter: How much evil is there?

Charles Manson: As much as you see.

Reporter: What do you see?

Charles Manson: (Laughter) All of it. Right down to peach you haven't touched yet. Dreams you haven't dreamed. And worlds you haven't conquered. The mind is endless. You put me in a dark solitary cell, and to you that's the end, to me it's the beginning. there's a world in there. and I'm free.

He will never leave prison because he knows there's 9000+ doods who would love to be the guy who killed Charles Manson.

What about Mason admitting that the "people" he had his followers kill were Hollywood pedophiles?

he was the frank zappa of the race war. totally ahead of his time.

because he hung out in la and wasn't just some larper online

>Well you see the Beatles were a CIA plant group meant to transmit secret covert instructions to the revolutionaries and their songs told Manson what to do.

Actually true.

He's just an actor, and the deaths were faked.
mileswmathis.com/tate.pdf

How does he know how to suck cock so well? The AB taught him. Again and again and again and again and again and again.......

He's in a building FILLED with murderers you moron. Killers like him. People like him.
He's charismatic. Prison is his home, it becomes that way after a while.

Jews Admit That Mass Immigration Is #1 On Their Agenda

youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc

He's a punk

Because it was probably obvious. If you're paying attention it shouldn't have been hard to assume there could be a race war if certain racial factors deteriorated or new negative ones introduced (both of which have happened and continue to happen...and look at the direction we're headed).
tl;dr: anyone can predict a boiling pot overflowing if they're paying attention to how much heat is being applied and how many of what ingredients are being added.

youtube.com/watch?v=BhE-F8Zw-3o

ATWA = natures maga?

he looks so kind