Liberal Washington DC Bubble?

Hey Sup Forums so I am moving and starting a job around DC in the next two weeks and I am wondering about which areas contain the least amount of crazy liberals?

Not married so I am not worried about school districts and such, but I really don't want to get myself trapped in the liberal bubble. Had another friend live right in the city for a while and he said it's pretty closed off from the rest of the world.

You'll be drinking the juice within a year

liberals trying to convert me only makes me push against their ideology more

In Arlington for about a year and it's a hell hole. Trying to move outside of the city when I have enough money.

probably have quite a drive if you wanted to avoid the liberals. closest i could think is warrenton VA, but that's an hour commute

the parts of maryland next to DC is full of shitlibs everywhere

Nowhere within a reasonable commute, sorry to say mate but you're fucked

t. user stuck in PG county for school/work

>which areas contain the least amount of crazy liberals?
Try Wyoming. Not Wyoming Ave...Wyoming.

Otherwise inside the Beltway is one big fucking insane asylum. Much of the area outside the Beltway is almost as bad.

Can confirm. PG County is liberal lala land. Greenbelt is probably the most insufferable city in the state.

Avoid Riverfront/Maine street like the plague. Place is an affican slum. D.C. is segregated entirely though, the western/VA area is almost entirely white.

yeah, just goes to show even the decent blacks will still go all in for the democrats

Going to be more north east side, going to have to be in the MD area to avoid traffic.

Was thinking about above baltimore but that commute would be like 1.5 hours

DC is like IRL Tumblr

It's extremely wasp however it is crazy cucked meaning the white wives are into yoga and volvos and helping darkies - likely at the oppo of their hubbies.

Also the niggers in dc redefine niggerdly

Baltimore is very hipster but also wildly segregated like dc.

Great Falls, Mclean, Falls Church. Langley.

McLean, Tysons, Aldie, Del Ray, Chantilly. Basically follow the silver line once it splits from the orange line.

Avoid all these areas

Unless you like Africans Koreans and Arabs

Avoid Del Rey unless you like coffee enemas and $7 bagels

It's actually about a 50 50 split between libs and conservatives even in the "bluest" precints. I'm convinced there is just voter fraud going on in some problem districts. The more affluent the area, the more conservative.

There are a lot new DC staffers that a pro-Trump. It’s a different atmosphere than ‘08, but there are still some great bars to party with fellow MAGA unpaid interns.

Haha... good luck, you are entering the lions den.

Where in MD are you working? Parts of Chevy chase are still conservative, as is Potomac, Fredrick, Poolesville, Laurel. Find yourself a military base suburb and it'll be an enclave of conservatives.

lmao theres still white people in those areas retard.

I'm from Potomac, it's extremely rich, but everyone is very liberal. Lots of new money, tons of Jews. Poolesville and Frederick are redneck meth-ridden pits. I had a highschool buddy who worked in poolesville, every one of his former co-workers is in the slammer right now for various drug offences

Also if you live in Maryland, prepare to get your ass taxed off. The DC metro area is a horrible place to live if you're barely a Sup Forumsack at all

Like 5

> I guess you live there

close to umd

There's always Georgetown where the Saudis party.

Fredrick's gotten rather built up and metropolitan. The restaurant scene is legit and the methheads are getting priced out.

Crofton/Odenton area is a white paradise of gentrification and only a 20 minute drive to work every morning.

nah i live in Cali

>The DC metro area is a horrible place to live if you're barely a Sup Forumsack at all
DC area folks tend to become major assholes over time. The NY stereotype is almost more appropriately applied to DC. DC really is developing a Masshole vibe.

Well, shit, you're in the hive. Laurel's your best bet. Maybe Greenbelt

Wow shoutout chevy chase lol

The new money in Bethesda also is disgusting and Jewish. I agree with everything you're saying

Currently posting from the mean streets of 20816

Only reason I like D.C. Is because of the bars/clubs

Easy to bang sluts

Also shoutout to my barons bcchs

>Frederick
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING TRASH BAG HAHAHAHAHA

im ARL too, clarendon

Shit, I'm in ballston

pro Trump?

Spent my whole life here. Annapolis is the only hope

Marylander here who went to College Park.

Montgomery County is extremely liberal
Prince George's County is extremely Black and extremely liberal
Anne Arundel County is meh
Calvert County is White and conservative, but an hour away

Conclusion: If you're looking to live around DC, you simply will not be able to avoid Mexicans, Blacks, and liberals. This too applies to North Virginia

Just find somewhere safe, so you don't wind up like seth rich. Stay as close to the capitol grounds as possible.

The whole city is liberal, so if you want right wing friends, you need to find republicans who work in republican jobs. But reality is they'll likely be RHINOs, especially if they've lived there longer than a year. That's just the way it is. That city changes people. You swallow so many blue pills every day that staying red pilled is nearly impossible. Eventually you get sucked in and find yourself defending the (((status quo))) because the entire god damn beltway is a bubble of group think. Look at this shit Trump is dealing with. I am not in the least surprised. He's fighting the entire fucking city.

NoVa suburbs like Fairfax County are the closest areas that have any conservatism. Forget about MD, for obvious reasons.

for the DC area, sure, but isn't fairfax the most pozzed county in all of Virginia? it's gotta be

I live here. The quality of friends you make will determine how open you can be with them. To be honest, an out of towner might have an impossible time making friends at all. I realize this is Sup Forums, but people report DC as an anti-social city.

I don't know. I live in Bethesda and just want to die. I hope NK nukes us tonight. Let me roast with all these rotten Jews.

Rich cunt.

Garret and Allegheny are pretty much the only conservative, rural parts left in Maryland.
Anything west of Halfway Hagerstown. Cumberland is good if you want city living.
Frostburg is the only real turd. College town, many millenials, Bernout central. Sad.

frederick is bretty good if you dont mind a bunch of passive aggressive leftwing soccer moms and a bunch of cucked lib dads. everyone else out here is pretty chill outside of the suburbs

Please reveal date for next tes game

its the same shit everywhere in the country

dressy conservative during work day, Trashy as fuck on the weekend,
normal people commute in and out of the city,
tourists are all trashy as fuck all day every day,
foreigners with money live in the nice places and trash georgetown, just like every other city in the US

honestly, DC area is far batter than northern cities, the bubble is driven by the media and lack of interacting with normal people who again commute everyday

just ignore the liberal faggots, if your that thin skinned you wont get far

Conservative MD counties:
Wicomico
Garret
Frederick
Calvert
St. Mary's
Charles
Cecil
Allegheny
Carroll

just to add the drug problem with recreational drugs is worse here than the serious drugs, but there's a shit ton of druggies that'll get you if you're stupid enough not to notice em

East of Fairfax for VA,
West of Baltimore for MA.

Dude, Frederick is a complete shithole filled with niggers. Even the whites are nigger-tier, your city/county is filth and so is everyone in it. Disgusting.

>close to umd
So, niggerville. PG County is extremely bleak. The few white people there are a broken, unrecognizable tribe of our once prosperous people. It's diabetes and lung cancer central.

I just moved to DC last month. Avoiding the liberals is hard, but if you want to avoid diversity you're going to have to move somewhere a bit more expensive. Where approximately do you work?

>Only reason I like D.C. Is because of the bars/clubs
>Easy to bang sluts
There really is model-tier poonage all over DC. I mean like
>I'd give my last dollar to lick her asshole
type hotties everywhere.

i'm assuming you've maybe been here once based on what you said. most of our minorities are chinks and spics that do yard work

Been there plenty of times and everything I said is correct, the niggers (putting Frederick "whites" in that category) outnumber the spics. The entire county from Emmitsburg down is 100% trash. Completely disgraceful.

Baltimore here.

Went to DC last week for a concert. Full of trigglies and sjw degenerates.

DC is super cucked.

I should add that downtown Frederick looks like Tumblr and WorldStar mixed irl.

aight well i've lived here almost my entire life but i guess you must know more than me for some unknown reason. pic related btw, it's me

You should move to Michellville md. it's really great.

Same. Gonna land at Gaithersburg to start, and then look around. Poolesville was my prior chose, tell me more, anons.

Also, professor Murray lives in rural Frederic county, he moved there to quit a DC bubble, ride a truck, shoot guns and talk to the people.

>tfw dream about meting him in the local bar and talking about bell curve and pro trump internet subculture.

You're probably just used to it. Nothing I said is false, no matter where you are in Frederick (Emmitsburg, Thurmont, Frederick...) it's straight trash, my boy. Stay contained please. The absolute dregs of society, bottom of the barrel.

also pretty black.

my office is 2 blocks away. i grew up in dc, so went to holy cross.

better than baltimore any day of the week.

lmao ok bud stay world-class like the shit stain you are i'm done arguing with you

Not many that close to DC unless you want to commute quite a distance. You can't avoid the drastic difference between around DC (most Montgomery County/PG County) and any rural areas. It's not quite a liberal bubble, but the few conservatives that exist really won't make their political opinion known. Can pretty much gauge where you are whenever you start seeing Trump signs.

western Howard County, Carrol, Frederick. Anne Arundel in the more rural areas isn't too bad either. Further from DC usually the better. If traffic on the bridge wasn't insane it wouldn't be that bad to come from the Eastern shore.

There's nothing to argue, you are trash just like your environment. Probably a mulatto.

I lived in montgomery county from age 0-20. Maryland in general, but Fredneck as well is fucking trash. It's like the trash is radiating from DC, and nobody can really resist it, but Virginia has a well separated south which has stayed politically influential longer. Once Montgomery flipped deep blue it was over in MD since Baltimroe was already chugging cum as fast as possible.

Anything north of Gaithersburg on 270 is the bomb and would be a reasonable commute.

DC native here.

Avoid the south east because it's fucking groid territory. Like reems of ghettos and concrete wastelands where hope goes to die and people trade their CBT cards for weaves and shit looking nail jobs.

The smugness tends to concentrate in the north west where all the snooty liberal fart huffers live. It's also where I live because it's expensive as balls but the local politics here is like CT, it's all diverse loving but they price out minorities because gotta keep those insane DC property rates up. A house here is like a fucking 401K. Prices are rising fast as fuck with no sign of slowing down.

If you're south west it gets a little more wildernessy but VA so it's also got tons of middling employed groids. They've joined the work force but they're still drive around throwing their trash everywhere. Though VA had open carry laws, just don't take your guns into the city through the metro or you'll get arrested.

The north east is where all the Unis are. It's also reaching the end of gentrification. All the bars price out the locals. So you'll be stepping over porch monkeys on your way to trendy arcade bar or jazz trio. Literal porch monkeys.

The district is an expansive as fuck square riddled with homeless and grabby asylum rejects like its the fucking walking dead. But there are also cops fucking everywhere. It's like a fucking occupied city down there. The streets are always emptier than the nightlife on the outskirts because everyone's who young and wealthy has to get up and complete their shitty hill internship at 5am and parking is wallet rape, so the streets empty out like it's the last dwindling days of Soviet rule on the edge of the iron curtain.

If you don't mind dropping a hundred dollars on a shitty bar tab. Fending off the homeless. Dealing with the jiggaboo union who run the public transportation, it's a pretty cool town with surprisingly choice real estate. And there's ALWAYS something to do on the weekend.

Bro I live here in DC. Do not tell anyone you're not liberal.

Life will be bad.

Oh also. The best thing in DC. Free zoo. Yes you heard me. Free zoo. God damn. Book off a regular week day, lace up your running shoes and go jogging. It's a zoo on a series of inclines and steep track so you'll be ass to grass while you cardio and get to enjoy some pretty cool wildlife in the background.

Or go catch some free opera or American folk music at the Kennedy center. Or just duck into one of the Smithsonians. The national gallery has a marbled heaven of an indoor water garden built like a Hellenisitc temple. So you can relax and read your Joseph Campbell in a beautiful hidden bastion of glorious western Architecture. It's nice not to see to culture in a city preserve the western arts with such commitment.