Being A Trump Supporter is a "Peculiar Behavior", and requires scientific study

"...it is apparent that more research and examination is needed to hone in on the exact psychological and social factors underlying this peculiar human behavior."

>rawstory.com/2017/08/a-psychological-analysis-of-trump-supporters-has-uncovered-5-key-traits-about-them/

So Sup Forums, is there something wrong with Trump supporters?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9jeAZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please archive or screenshot archive.is/9jeAZ

Babel falling... This age will end in fire

22 seconds for Norwaybro-chive, I don't know if you are human but I like you.

The media, the democrats, the GOP, and the deep state are incapable of critical thought and self awareness and have no empathy whatsoever. They are also retarded.

Never read such psuedo scientific bullshit in my life

Alt-right pseudos are the newest iteration of bronies. You guys ever wonder where the bronies all went, and where the newest wave of quirky self-assured beta tweens came from? I know multiple people from highschool who underwent this transition in the last 5 years after graduating. Makes perfect sense when you think about it:

Their fandom is unshakable, and ultimately serves as a communal attestation to their superior taste and sensibilities. It's less about the content or substance, and more about how identifying with - and feeling they belong to - an enlightened few makes them feel.

This accounts for why they're completely immune to reason, and perform staggering mental gymnastics to explain any factual incongruity with their orthodoxy. But ultimately, it's a superiority compex wrapped around an inferiority complex. I wonder what form this hilarious phenomenon will take next?

>hallucinate that the President is Hitler
>call everyone else the crazy ones

Fucker is a beast. Seriously.

DELETE THI

>So Sup Forums, is there something wrong with Trump supporters?

No theres something wrong with this world

>"Trump is literally Hitler"
>tfw they were wrong

>not knowing Norbot is not human
Lurk more faggot

>supporting a politician that shares your views
WHAT'S WRONG WITH THESE MONSTERS??
>believe that kids should be forced into taking damaging hormones if they play with a Barbie once
Totally normal.

I need other pictures in this series, it is relevant for my relevance.

Yes. Toxic Masculinity, goy.

It's the only one I have, no idea if there are others.

>trump supporters have less contact with minorities

BULL FUCKING SHIT

In fact, the contact I had with POC only led me to believe that they will NEVER tolerate European-Americans, they only want what they've built.

I attended the University of Illinois at Chicago/SHITcago (look it up, "most (((diverse))) school in the country), the only contacts and friends I had were non-whites, and I walked into that institution a libtard and the blatant anti-white rhetoric redpilled the fuckin shit out of every white kid walking into that school. We used to have to meet in dorms in secret to talk about how hostile these kids were to us and every day there was another rally or protest about "smashing white supremacy" and if you weren't a skinny little bitch-cuck or faggot they'll never accept you as a friend.

I literally saw a glimpse of what a non-majority society looks like, and believe me it isn't good.

No one gets along.

No one trusts each other.

POC genuinely have a strong hatred of white people, idk if it's just jealousy or saltiness from growing up in the '90s but they're only getting worse.

The POC students' "white pipol dis" "wh*te PEEpol dat" only pushes European-descended students further away from (((their))) ideologies.

This article is absolute shit. I've even met white kids lying about their ethnicities to avoid being ostracized from all the anti-white rhetoric.

>So Sup Forums, is there something wrong with Trump supporters?

Certainly is with the ones on this board. Most of them talk about the Jews being a problem and yet refuse to think that his family intermarried to the Jewish elite means anything.

There are /is... her uy go : tnx.