Houston

Houston
San Diego
Honolulu

These are the 3 cities that will be attacked by North Korea. They aren't planning to attack Guam, they are planning a surprise attack.

I would be scared because I live there but then I remember this whole thing is a hoax

>implying anything of value would be lost

How much of a surprise can it be if the US picks up their missile on radar within 2 seconds of it being launched?

>not just nuking San Fran and New York
Damnit Kim

>tfw Houstonian

Atleast spics will die

San Francisco and Seattle would be more obvious choices. Why don't they just go for the most populous and influential cities that are also close?

I don't think they can reach the East Coast yet.

They have literally not fired a missile that can get to Houston.

Their only targets will be China/Japan/SK or the US West Coast (if they can make it).

If they do anything, they will be a footnote of a footnote of history.

Maximum larp

>mfw I live in San Diego
>mfw every marine and sailor here is begging for an attack so they can go fuck shit up
>mfw I'm one of them

They're literally aiming for the worst part of texas. Im starting to think Kim wants to do us a favor.

Do they not realize theres no respawn after they get nuked?

Cant go fight if you just got nuked r-tard

>tfw live in SD county

San Francisco and Seattle don't have the Pacific military assets unlike Honolulu and San Diego. North Korea will want to take out the US' Pacific Naval Fleet, try to force them to stand down, and surrender.

You can kill millions more in San Francisco and Seattle, but you need to attack the military assets first.

Nor korea has a handful of nukes... the targets are going to be south korea and japan. Americans are such pussies sometimes

I live near Houston....

>implying a country that just learned to launch missiles 6 months ago has the capabilities to launch an ICBM that can evade any missile-guided defense systems mounted on every US and US-ally military base, including aerial fleet, submarines, and naval ships/carriers.

This is the MSM drumming the war drum.

WHHHOOAOAAAAA!
KIM JUNG UNNNNNNN!
NUCREAR REAPRON!
WHHOOOOOAAAA!
AMERIKUNT DAWGS BTFO!
WHOOOOOOAAAA!!

>Seattle and san Francisco
>Communist shitholes
>Glassed by Communists
wtf I love real Communism now

Why wouldn't LA be the prime target? #2 most populated city in the country as well as the USA's (((cultural center))).

I live in San Diego. Is it weird that I actually want to be nuked?

A nuke from NK would never actually hit the mainland. Who do you think sold the "iron dome" to Israel that they use to shoot down 100% of all incoming missiles every week?

US Military Superiority isn't a meme. An airborn missile cannot hit us, we're immune. They'd have to sneak it in and detonate without anyone knowing it's there.

Bet they'll try to nuke Chicago. They'll opt to hit the city Trump hates the most, bc no one would expect that. I'm fucked.

That means they'll go for the major Air Force base in North Dakota that is where the nukes can get launched from, right?

Any North Dakota bros in here? Got your prepper pack and bunker sorted out yet?

>They have literally not fired a missile that can get to Houston.

Al-Qaeda did 9/11 and many people were surprised at what they did on that day.

I live in the city of SD and near a naval base and the MCRD, I'd get btfo if the shit happened.

He's pretty based if he's trying to solve our beaner problem for us.

It should be:
>Portland
>Seattle
>San Francisco
>Los Angeles

Guys, north Korea knows we expect an airborne missle

What are the odds of a submarine or ocean based attack?

I can understand San Diego and Honolulu because they're closest to NK. But Houston?

I believe those are all port cities bro....

if north korea does anything like this, trying to force our naval fleet to stand down, they are much much dumber than anyone actually expected.

> norks are actually jokes

Nah we're like 90% where I live it's kinda comfy, they should nuke LA instead.

>San Diego

highly unlikely.

Israel developed iron dome themselves. And its for short range subsonic rockets, not supersonic icbms. And its not nearly 100% or even 50% accurate

I can see why youre in the marines

>implying the attack would be successful
>implying there aren't satellites tracking the shit out of everything that comes out of NK
>implying we can't intercept their missile technology from the 60's

By the time we're done with them they'll be so scared of nukes they'll be making movies about giant radioactive lizards

Correction. KIKES did 9/11 and the US Government let it hapen.

I want every nork vaporized if they so much as cause a traffic jam on Honolulu

LEAVE HAWAII OUT OF THIS

Me too we're dead

Chinks can't swim

...for the greater good anons...

The fact that they're broadcasting this so much just makes our defense systems on edge and a successful attack would be almost impossible. Just like everything else they've done for the last 30 years. They broadcast their intentions because they know it inspires fear but they have no intentions on following through on these attacks

>Nor korea has a handful of nukes... the targets are going to be south korea and japan. Americans are such pussies sometimes

Al-Qaeda didn't commit major terrorist attacks in Europe before 9/11.

>Why wouldn't LA be the prime target? #2 most populated city in the country as well as the USA's (((cultural center))).

Again. LA doesn't have the neither the military assets nor the manufacturing assets North Korea wants destroyed.

>I live in San Diego. Is it weird that I actually want to be nuked?

You need to prepare to evacuate soon.

It's foolish to believe in "military superiority".

Houston: "Energy Capitol of the World"

order up all the vinyl in houstin before it's too late

Bro. Kikes did 9/11 not Al Qaeda. You are a shill.

They know Trump will roll over easily. He will fold.

North Korea has a "Trump" card in their hands. His tax returns.

shills always use multi point responses.

Iron Dome shoots down fake missiles all day long in order to manipulate the population. DUHHH. Some Israeli kike engineers said as much years ago.

This is high level shilling. Definitely not shareblue.

I think it's the JIDF kike squad.

go away shill...

is this the best you guys have now, hoping for americas destruction then referring to "muh tax returns"

pathetic,

Do you support israel. Yes, or No?

I support it in the sense that it's good to have somewhere to send the Jews that is not here

Guys are you saying...Bernie can still win?

>Houston
Make that Dallas and we have a deal.

Could you drop this in the NK suggestion box for me please?
LA, SF, and NYC
Thanks!

I view Israel as a containment colony also.

How much of a surprise would it be if they didnt deliver the payload via missile?

>attacking San Diego and not LA or SF
reeeeeeee

While it's clear that Guam is a distraction I don't think NK will try to attack any part of America. What I think they could do is explode a couple of nukes high in the atmosphere in strategic points in order to create a series of EMPs that take out the entire American power grid. The objective of this is not to take down the military or to invade America, but to create enough internal chaos in the country that a war with NK would be unviable. NK then uses this distraction to take over South Korea and Japan.

>LA has no military assets.
Good point. I would be far more worried about the other side of the Puget sound then. There is a large ballistic missile submarine base there that would be a prime target.

It doesn't even matter who they hit. North Korea's first strike will be their last strike. They know this. Their posturing has worked in the past, however now people are sick of it and they're getting their bluff called. Kim's regime dies the moment he tries to put threats into actual action. On the other hand however, since the world isn't responding to his threats the same way they use to, if he continues to do nothing buy talk he's going to be seen as a blowhard and a weak leader. So either he faces annihilation or humiliation. Tough choice.

>Inb4 North Korea false flags by nuking itself

>capitol

kys

Good, fuck all those cities. One is basically a military base too.

psst... let's trick them to nuke Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago, St. Louis, Jacksonville, Atalanta, Oakland and Milwaukee
And Martha's vineyard just to cleanse the palate
US should provide nuke to North Korea... they are doing USA a favor if they do this

austin, not houston.

If they nuke San Francisco I'll never lose my hard on.

>Houston
Why us? We dindu nuffin.

Goodbye friends.

Underrated point. The norks see him as a god, and he is obligated to appear as such before them. All their shit talking has backed Kim into a corner he can't get out of, and I honestly don't know how he didn't see it coming in the first place.

>Seattle
>no military assets
>what is JBLM
>what is Kitsap/Bangor
>Whidbey Island

lel
>

Nothing is gonna happen. Plus they don't have a missile to reach us in Houston.

>houston

End our suffering desu

I don't honestly think the Norks are capable of that level of strategic thought.

Houston is a dystopic multi-ethnic hellhole that puts anything Blade Runner portrayed to shame.

Norks can't put a nuke on those ICBMs yet and they certainly don't have nukes on any missiles that work on submarines....but they are close.
/thread an your childish hysteria

Israel built the Iron Dome in part because the Patriot Missile System was absolute shit.

NASA mission control. Knock out our star wars capacity.

Alex Jones lives in Houston.

No he lives in Austin.

WA has tons of military assets you ass hat, uniformed, carpet muncher. KYS.

>mfw i live in del mar

Why Austin?

I hope not. I just started my career in the medical center.

It's where he started on talk radio.

It's always been a city for weirdos.

lol expecting your tax dollars not to deliver
>omg NK is gunna kill me
you assholes have no idea what to do with truth

No I mean why would NK attack Austin instead of Houston?

Shit. Your career will be fucked if you die.

Seattle is like an hour away from JBLM, retard. Honolulu and San Diego make way more sense.

That's nice. Our pre-launch detection capabilities almost guarantee that we'd launch a preemptive SSBN first strike that would destroy virtually every major city and military target in North Korea.

Guys, you gotta understand, our military was designed to fight the Soviet Union. Our early warning and first strike capability terrified the soviets because they couldn't match it.

An attempt at a surprise attack would almost certainly fail; it's unlikely their missiles would reach their targets (or even make it off the ground) and they would almost assuredly get nuked off the map for trying.

I feel bad for the folks in the DPRK, because if their government were ever actually stupid enough to attempt a nuclear first strike against the US, nearly all of them would die. They know this, which is why it is improbable that they would attempt it.

what are "common passive-aggressive tactics of world leaders" for 300 alex

honolulu first plz

That's not how you spell America

I don't see why they would nuke Austin.

They'll nuke Houston (oil, petrochem, shipping), San Antonio (4 Air Force Bases, 1 Army Base, NSA, FBI etc.) or Dallas (((Finance))).

Austin doesn't have much besides UT, the state gov and tourist shit.

>that image

That's not a refinery. The large collection of lights just north of the word "Refinery" is ExxonMobil Baytown. And that's just one

Good b8, you fooled four people.
What if North Korea has the per tape and threatens to release it after the nukes?

Icbms are harder to shoot down than a palestinian kids toy bottle rocket