If the Democratic Party propped up a young and vibrant candidate like Trudeau instead of tired old Hillary Clintonberg...

If the Democratic Party propped up a young and vibrant candidate like Trudeau instead of tired old Hillary Clintonberg, Trump wouldn't have stood a chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

cookpolitical.com/story/10436
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and then he would have destroyed your country and made it an international joke just like what our current retard is doing/has done

Cheap bait, but yeah probably. Someone like Cory Booker could win in 2020, even though he's the same kind of charisma vacuum as the hilldog.

They'll torpedo themselves and primary Hillary vs. Andrew Cuomo, though. They'd rather lose and be ideologically consistent than actually run a good platform or candidate.

Further proof that Hillary was a Trump planet

You may underestimate the disorder that will follow the loss of donors that will follow their epic loss in 2018. I'm not sure the Democrats are going to be able to execute a convention and select a nominee in 2020.

You're right, OP. Had the Dems run a mild, boring, standard stock-and-barrel candidate like O'Malley then '16 would have been a disaster for the GOP. Hillary dragged down the entire Democratic ticket. The Senate map was thought to favor the Dems in '16. There was even briefly a moment when it looked like the Dems might take back the House despite the GOP gerrymander.

Hillary was poison for her party in '16. It's the story of Hillary losing, not Trump winning.

I'd believe it. That time may have passed though. Sup Forums is a culture factory and you can see its products shifting the Overton window on normiebook in real time.

>young and vibrant
>policies all handed down from ancient literal Nazi billionaire

okayyy buddeh

Wow. Massive denial. Republicans are going to lose their asses next year. Dems will take the house at least.

ok

I don't disagree. The house is still a huge lift because of the gerrymander after 2010, but the gubernatorial races in 2018 aren't getting nearly as much attention as they should.

keep getting this in the mail and some sport mag also always niggers on the covers. I quit tv tired of seeing nigger and fags. now I can't even open my mailbox without seeing one Jews send it for spite

DEMOCRATS WOULD HAVE WON WITH A GERIATRIC PROGRESSIVE

DON'T BELIEVE OP

SAGE, HIDE, AND REPORT THIS SHIT THREAD

I'm hoping that population shifts will mitigate some of the gerrymandering.

And her opponent, Donald J Drumpfberg

You can be a very charismatic and still be a puppet. Look no further than Donald Trumpbergstein who keeps good company with people like (((Gary Cohn))).

I'm not saying Trumpbergstein would have beat Sanders if the Democrats propped him up instead.

NJ here. Booker won't make it to the primaries

It's hilarious because all the Trump dicks still try to do their mental gymnastics to explain the reasons why it's ok for him to be a Jew shill.

>I-If we had ran someone better, we might have won!

Profound stuff, OP.

Doubtful. While Dems are thought to have demographics on their side, it's also believed that the GOP has geography on their side.
>cookpolitical.com/story/10436

Americans aren't as dumb as Canadians. He's running that country's economy into the toilet, he actually said the economy will fix itself.
No one who's been to one Econ class would vote for him.

Good, fling the shit away

that's why they ran Obama in '08.
they had no choice but to run her in '16. They pretty much promised it to her 20 years before. She absolutely would have brought down the whole DNC if she didn't get the nomination after what they did to her in '08.

I made a thread about life in leafland a few weeks ago and all the leafs pretty much said Canada was going down the drain because of all the dumb shit trudeau did politically and financially

She would have won in 08.

Against Cancer dick? I don't know

Good, very goooood!

He's a useless faggot, nigger, mudslime loving liberal pothead twink, literally took our country from having the image of beer drinking cigarette smoking chads riding moose and playing hockey to dyed hair genderfluid gay sjws autistically screeching.

Yeah well the DNC is in shambles and will be even worse if this Awan thing gets any traction, so they're not looking great for 2020. Also LOL at Bernie and his wife for their financial fraud. Not that I'm happy with many of the Republicans atm.

I like Canadians. Two or three posters ruin all their reputations. Undeniably, they elected a substitute teacher to run their country.

To be honst I think it's going to be Mark Zuckerman/ Jeff Goldblum in 2020. Zuckerman is a mega billionaire with all the baggage of Facebook's privacy decisions, but publicly he stands for all the progressive values of the Demo party. He's the American version of Tradeu. If he didn't do anything too scummy with Facebook that people don't already know about (the Winkler twins, college girl vengeance, etc), then he's too young for much dirt to be dug up. No political record to be flung back at him.