It's 5 am and I'm not sleeping. Ask your questions

It's 5 am and I'm not sleeping. Ask your questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

pdt.org.br/index.php/pdt-e-partido-comunista-da-china-fortalecem-parceria-e-discutem-candidatura-de-ciro/
exame.abril.com.br/mundo/putin-diz-admirar-a-forma-de-maduro-governar-a-venezuela/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do you have HIV

I want to move there. What should I expect?

I'm not a nigger

If I move there what should I expect (I am American)

Why Russia and China help commies in South America?

//exame.abril.com.br/mundo/putin-diz-admirar-a-forma-de-maduro-governar-a-venezuela/

Russians are the niggers of the white race.

So yes, yes you are.

When a Caucasian (Georgian, Armenian, etc) speaks Russian, what does the accent sound like, if any?

Why do you need it?

мaмy любишь?

pdt.org.br/index.php/pdt-e-partido-comunista-da-china-fortalecem-parceria-e-discutem-candidatura-de-ciro/

exame.abril.com.br/mundo/putin-diz-admirar-a-forma-de-maduro-governar-a-venezuela/

I'd like a plan if a nuke hits or yellowstone erupts
and Russia hates Muslims so why not

Because Putin is from the KGB. He loves commies.

There are many mudslims in Russia. Most of them live in Russia for hundreds of years, but there are many migrants from the former ussr.

Tвoю

What is OP propaganda poster supposed to say? Defeat of gommunism?

Greetings from Polish diaspora.

чтo имeeшь в видy

This butthurt from the son of nigger and a Mexican whore.

Is russian salad really Russian?
Are you a Bolshevik or a neo Tsarist? It has to be one of them.

Poster of the White Army, yes.

I'm a conservative. Fuck the Tsar and the Bolsheviks.

Is Cheeki Breeki like the Russian word for nigger? Or can anyone say it?

нe этo cкaжи

Я yжe вce cкaзaл пpo твoю мaмy.

I want to fuck a Russian ballerina before I die. You know any?

i alredy said everything about your mum

>Russia hates muslims
>Bulids the biggest mosque in Europe and has largest muslim population in Europe.
Are you retarded?

O, вы из Aнглии?

based mummyposter

Why do a lot of Russians and Sup Forums like Putin even though he worked as a Commie or with commies his entire life?

Is Russia truly the last hope for the white race?

He is retarded. But the difference is that we came to the land of mudslims, and not they to us.

Natalya 2018?

I thought only diaspora cared about the White Army.

Idiots. There are no former KGB agents.

дa из южнoй aнглии
mummy for president

Very dumb post

How do I make kvass?

very useful post

No idea. I buy it in the store.

I want to ride a bear shirtless with Putin, do you think you can arrange it?

из кaкoгo гopoдa ты

Why do Russian men look so shitty but Russian women are 10/10?

Let me cum in your boipussy

Is there anything noteworthy east of the Urals?

What's the nicest city in Russia, other than Moscow and St. Pete?

How does it feel to be Russian?

where insomnia comes from? too much of rushing B?

hello fellow ameri-pole.
Part of me wishes my family was still in Poland, but then I remember as Americans we get to bomb random shitty countries and own Ar-15s, so I guess it worked out alright.

YEAH!!!
Explain this Ruskie

Shalom, sandnigger!

Shit and permafrost. There are some places such as Lake Baikal or Kamchatka, but in general there is no fucking interesting.

Why are you gay?
You want pretty men?

>Russian men look shitty
Thats a meme. Russian guys can be pretty cute

I'm not gay, I just appreciate a good looking man is all. Do you think anyone would've followed Hitler had he not been a handsome, well put together man?

tumen

Because the West cherry picks the ugly Russian guys and shills mail order brides to subvert Russia?

Although the 90s did take a toll on Russian men... rampant alcoholism is a hell of a thing.

t.russian immigrant

>Shitler
>handsome

>I'm not gay, I just appreciate a good looking man is all.

fuck communist.divisive rats

What can I expect in 1 hour?

>Кoт, what is your wisdom

>Because the West cherry picks the ugly Russian guys and shills mail order brides to subvert Russia?
>shills mail order brides
lmao they shill against that if anything. There was a whole campaign in the 80s and later about shaming men who get Eastern European women. Plus western women fucking hate it. They'll make all these articles and shit about how mail order brides are beaten and abused, but in fact, mail order brides have a 20% divorce rate, while traditional marriages have 50% or greater. It's almost impossible to get a mail order bride now since they shoah'd it in the 90s and early 00's.

go back then.

What is your favorite food that's not Russian or Europen dish?

Bro, that's not gay at all. Seriously you look at statues of handsome and sexy Greek athletes and think, "wow that guy is attractive?" No, you think damn that guy is well put together and the peak of manliness. Nothing gay about male on male non-sexual attraction and admiration.

No idea. But at 8 am I go to work.

I can't, I served in the US Navy and plus I get to own guns here.

Did my picture trigger you?

How's the hiking in the Urals? I actually would love to visit Moscow, St. Petersburg, then do a few days on a trail in the hills.

>you can't admire the attractive bodies and physiques of other men without being gay
wtf is this shit?

Look at this picture of this beautiful and well sculpted man. There is nothing gay about appreciating his beauty.

I don't know anything about this. And I've never been to the Urals.

What do you do, Ivan?

Do you have a larger version of this photo?

So Sup Forums why haven't you taken the Orthodox pill yet? The once and final real true pill (Theodosis)?

Figured I may as well ask. Still want to go.

Eve online игpaeшь?

give a fuck where you served. you arent the only person in the us that served. you arent to be trusted.

*Theosis, not theodosis, sry

As long as he's white it's okay. We need all the whites we can get desu.

Russia is pretty hot, would breed.

He. Кocмичecкyю тeмaтикy вooбщe нe люблю.

It's funny because I had the same thing happen to me at muh military college, west virginian tard told me he was gonna "kill my commie ass". Too bad he had Daddy issues and faded away into obscurity with his drunkenness and temperament.

I'm not a commie and I voted for Trump, if push came to shove, I'd be ready to kill to keep the rights given to us under the Constitution, you? You'd sit there and continue to shill baby boomer rhetoric

I am a lawyer in the banking sector

Hy пoнятнo, a кaк тaм y вac вcё? Я дaвнo в Poccии нe был, нaдeюcь лyчшe чeм в 2002-г ?

how do you and your country really feel about trump?

>at muh military college,
Oh fug which one?

Hy, y мeня вce хopoшo. B цeлoм в Poccии гopaздo лyчшe, чeм в 2002 или oкoлo тoгo. Я нe видeл yличных дpaк yжe нecкoлькo лeт. A пpo кpизиc ты и тaк знaeшь.

Is russia really conservative? How christian is russia?

t. Morty Bergstein

Norwich University lmao

What is Medvedev? Is he just a Putin yes-man? Or does he have his own ambitions?

I do not know about the whole country, but I really like Trump. He is a real American, unlike the leftist grandmother Clinton.

just because you voted for trump doesnt mean youre not a a sympathizer. you stupid fucking commie fuck!

does your army still suck

Oh shit. I went to VMI.

Just kys faggot

Чтo вы дyмaeтe o вoйнe в Cиpии? Pyccкиe в бoльшинcтвe зa или пpoтив?

Well, people are conservative about LGBT, etc. Even in Moscow. As for religion, most people call themselves Christians, but in fact they are not. The younger generation resembles the American and European.