thebalance.com/napalm-still-used-as-a-weapon-3345094
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We don't.
It's the jews plan faggot
Lurk more.

You'll end up in a prisoner camp.
The masterplan is only SJW's will be drafted

>hi white trash

I aged out of the draft so I don't care.

Actually I kind of like America's system of genociding rural and suburban retards in a large scale war every few years.

If you don't do it, they start to accumulate eventually and it turns into an infestation.

Rural and suburban retards voted for war. Super high iq city people who voted for Hillary voted for peace.

What's the age limit on the draft, anyway?

It's just one step closer to the end.

1 less to worry about

>hi white trash
>56%

I really hate communists. I hope that Venezuela can be next.

Ask North Korea why they're being uppity.

Oy vey not warring with countries that are not part of an international banking system with no soverign governmental oversight is anti semitic!!!

How sad you must be irl to have to use both a multiple ipads to reply to this shit thread.

They don't. Now die for Israel goy

Ask bush when he said North Korea would be "wiped off the map"

Oh, I aged out of it too then.

Neat.

Why are you talking to White people? You should be addressing your questions and concerns to Jews.

By taking out a threat before it becomes a direct threat to me.

27?! Wait what, why?

Huge untapped veins of salt.

are we still talking about this...

sage

I'm holding on to the small chance Trump will round up all the seditious enemies of the state for public executions.

North Korea isn't going to do shit. Fat Kimmy is saber-rattling for more donations again.

Nobody's going to benefit you hopeless retard. It sucks when somebody stops feeding Kim.

I'll have more fun stealing their three sacks of rice, throwing napalm on kids, and raping Nork qts than I will at my dead end job dealing with dirty libshits all day. You'll be first to enter the enemy tunnels when we get drafted, you dickless crybaby.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=t9eybY9qFfY

>Fire and Blood
So is Trump going to invade Westeros

depends on how badly your country needs soldiers, lol

>WW3 starts
>Trump drafts every male in to service to face the Chinese horde
>the only males left on the street are illegals and ICE
>round up all the illegals and force them to be meat shields

How did my gramps benefit from using niglets as gator bait? I dunno. Questions, man.

I get turned on by war

North Korean war brides.

Gook pussy for everyone!

Hi, dumb fuck. War always stimulates an economy. Take a history class, you dumb nigger.

I don't really benefit but since king nigger allowed them to become a nuclear threat now Trump has to clean shit up before they fuck up the West coast. Which would wipe out a great deal of democrats I don't want tumors from the fall out.

Well shit I have something to look forward to next month. I mean I'll still go for fun but it will be because I want to. Not because I was forced.

Daily reminder. Sup Forums is white.

It pisses you off.

Plus I might get a North Korean wife!

Checking.

They make you guys register too?

I don't end up with a credible nuclear threat hanging over my head in 10 years

I'm pretty sure most people here are sad spics who wish they were 100% white instead of 20% white

break up the monotony of being poor white trash...

Calling people white trash. Tsk tsk. Mad Dog says you should be polite.

Clinton should hang for selling the laser to chyna.

Fallout 4 LARP potential.

There is none. Theoretically they can draft anyone, even 80 year old's.

27 is an age bracket in which you're either in the best shape of your life if you worked out a lot, or degrading if you never worked out. It becomes harder for a 27+ to get into shape from scratch.

Everybody benefits but n korea

but napalm isn't used by the US anym-
>Although made differently than in the past, napalm is still used by the U.S. military for combat operations. Modern napalm is known as "Napalm B." Napalm B is much easier to control and manage when ignited than previous forms of napalm – which was so flammable that it often caught on fire when soldiers smoked cigarettes near it. Napalm B is sometimes called "Super Napalm" as it burns much longer than older versions of the agent. Napalm B can burn for as long as 10 minutes. Older versions of napalm often burned for less than 30 seconds.

thebalance.com/napalm-still-used-as-a-weapon-3345094