FBI conducted predawn raid of former Trump campaign chairman Manafort’s home

washingtonpost.com/politics/fbi-conducted-predawn-raid-of-former-trump-campaign-chairman-manaforts-home/2017/08/09/5879fa9c-7c45-11e7-9d08-b79f191668ed_story.html

How long until Manafort, Flynn, Kushner and Trump Jr get rekt and start making deals with the FBI to save their precious ass from getting raped in prison?
Can you imagine who they are going to throw under the bus?

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/politics/fbi-conducted-predawn-raid-of-former-trump-campaign-chairman-manaforts-home/2017/08/09/5879fa9c-7c45-11e7-9d08-b79f191668ed_story.html
archive.is/Z5NPE
zerohedge.com/news/2015-01-13/ukraine-president-poroshenko-met-george-soros
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What if we archive that
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/politics/fbi-conducted-predawn-raid-of-former-trump-campaign-chairman-manaforts-home/2017/08/09/5879fa9c-7c45-11e7-9d08-b79f191668ed_story.html

Norbot strikes again!

>washingtonpost

Call me back when it's not real Jews doing fake news.

a month ago, and found nothing.

move along.

I hope Jared is next.

>a month ago, and found nothing.

How do you know? Work at the FBI m8?

in the story

i read the story, and according to the story they found incriminating evidence.

They're trying to get Manafort to flip, though of course there is suspicion the reason he hasn't already is that Trump has or will pardon him.

Won't work. When Trump is impeached, his pardons related to the impeachment are annulled, per the Constitution. The legal counsel of Flynn, Manafort, and Trump all know this, and the reason they're playing this out purely in the political realm is because they're fucked unless Trump's pardons hold up in court, which they do not once Trump is im-fucking-peached.

2 weeks ago, and you don't know what they found, they are not gonna tell anyone for now

witchhunt
nothing illegal
trump could pardon anyway

literally just a witch hunt to make trump look bad by association

mcconnell gonna gobble gobble the trump impeachment proceedings.

Ticky tocky

sure it's prob nothing

If they found anything the sieve of a agency who did the search would have leaked it to every media outlet on the planet by.

Dindu nuffin muhfugg

>according to people familiar with the special counsel investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

ok

>July 26th

So GOPe guy who worked 3 weeks for Trump thru the convention is all they got?

Imagine if they lock Preibus up, I might actually read 2-3 stories about it before I stop caring.

My dick is gonna hold up in your ass faggot

HA HA! It's over! Drumpth's finished!

if i had to guess, they probably are not afraid. why wouldn't trump pardon everyone involved? according to the left he is already the most hated president we've had in recent history and easily the most divisive since Lincoln. he can easily pardon them and watch the left have a meltdown after they realize they can't do anything, even if, somehow the president is caught up in any charges, he could resign, get a pardon by pence, then republicans pick him to be vice president and laugh hardily has the libs head explode and the monumental freak outs that will accure all over the country by the snowflakes who think the law protects them.

Funny about this time last year Fake News was going on about "OH LOOK (((WE))) FOUND THIS HAND WRITTEN NOTE WITH DONALD TRUMPS CAMPAIGN CHIEF IN A DESK DRAWER!!!" SEE ITS GOT HIS FUCKING NAME ON IT!!!

archive.is/Z5NPE

Anti-corruption groups in Ukraine said the black ledger detailing payments was probably seized when protesters ransacked the Party of Regions headquarters in February 2014.

National Anti-Corruption Bureau = SOROS

zerohedge.com/news/2015-01-13/ukraine-president-poroshenko-met-george-soros

It's a waste of resources. Nobody clicks on the links, because people automatically assume you're a liberal around these parts. Every single time I try to talk about things that they're doing, I'm called a liberal. I guess the response should be "sit down, shut up, and just let them do what they want". So next time I talk about the shit they're teaching kids, I shouldn't say anything else I'd be a liberal for just saying "liberal" even if the sentence is "I hate liberal "people"".

>How long until Manafort, Flynn, Kushner and Trump Jr get rekt
dude thats Paul Manafort, who has worked for almost every administration since Nixon

Manafort was basically a cut-out for Roger Stone.

It's a slide article that the media spammed today.

I don't think they'd bother to put Manafort on trial by himself. He was barely related to Trump, was only working for him for like a few weeks. It would look pretty desperate to spend millions of taxpayer dollars to get some nobody on a likely minor technical offense. If they cant get Trump or Kushner they'll just give up.