Millennials

>Reddit just raised a new round that values the company at $1.8 billion

You want to stop the constant leftist brainwashing of millennials? You want to stop the next generation of normies from being pro open borders progressives that seek the destruction of all traditional Western values?

Reddit is ground zero for where 15-25 year olds get their political beliefs. It's the 4th most visited website in America with over 1.2 BILLION views a month. Its where the social and political "norms" are being formed for the next generation of voters. Don't discount Reddit as being irrelevant or some niche, it will become perhaps the biggest public square of debate for in the coming decades. It's a perfect platform for spreading propaganda to millions of impressionable minds, which is why the DNC invests so heavily into Reddit.

Don't let them take this institution as well, they already control the old media. Go there, drop red pills in the big subreddits, change some minds.

Staying all day on Sup Forums will do nothing to stop progressivism from spreading.

Other urls found in this thread:

adnauseam.io
reddit.com/r/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

The chick who desecrated the star squats like a whore with her legs open like that....blonde girl is hotter

You could take everything away from those pics besides the way they positioned their legs to get all you need to know

I now understand why people throw acid in other people's faces.

Great now some poor schmuck has to scrape those off.

They own and operate everything dude.

The Reddit mods have been caught censoring and even changing posts because they too are politically biased, and where they cannot do enough - now Google and other sites are utilizing AI to suppress, down-vote and diminish "controversial" content, literally creating programs for determining what is politically correct and what isn't, and it is already being used on YouTube as of last week.

You try to red pill on Reddit, you get down voted to shit. People are beyond saving. Only the curious, the contentious, the non-hypocritical will seek out and find the truth and get red pilled.

>left pic
>legs closed
>respectful pose
>dressed well for the occasion
>happy smile

>right pic
>legs spread like a slut
>rude gestures
>clothed in bargain bin rejects
>malicious visage

You sound like a rural and suburban retard.

Reddit is ground zero for where you have to go and never fucking come back. Reddit threads should be an instant ban.

How might we create bots of our own or hijack some bots?

R/the Donald showed they can do something

>monsters university hat

Literally wtf...

It is big now, but it may disappear just as quickly as it appeared. That's the problem facing social media - they don't have physical real estate.

Instead of staying on the internet, we should work to influence local elections and national elections. Also work to make our communities more conservative. The millennials can stay on reddit, we will take the streets

Go back to Plebbit faggot

Good luck getting these lazy neck beards out of the basement and away from fucking their pony toys.

Fuck off kike.
This is a thread about red pilling the future generations. Reddit is their spot to be at. Like it or not, but the_donald is a Sup Forums colony.

All of the default subs are so badly left leaning. I don't see how it's possible.

i want to suck on the toes of the girl on the left

>Reddit

Who gives a shit?

adnauseam.io

Fuck their revenue up then anons.

Bump

She squats like the autistic screeching meme.

Pic related

Don't the people of plebbit love their racist maymays? Whenever I go on /r/all I see a bunch of slightly racist jokes regarding black dads and other lame shit. It's still pretty clear that 70% of the site is super fucking leftist and pro-gay anti-religion though. I'd say 80% of users are white though.

I legit wouldn't care if civil war broke out and these people got murdered by right wing death squads. I feel a bit like a moderate muslim.

>adnauseam.io
adnauseam.io
adnauseam.io
adnauseam.io

plz help the revolution :)
(thanks user)

>Muslims aren't the problem.

>stop the next generation from being normies

the next gen is Gen Z/Gen Alpha, 1/2 of Millennials are already between 30-37

gen Z is 7-22, alpha is 0-6

>80% white
> Plebbit

Pick one

It's gonna be difficult, becaus Plebbit and virtualy all of the big (((social media))) sites are trying to censor right-wing speech now.

This

The thread about those nigs who watched that guy drown and die got locked because people started to bring up nigger crime statistics.

This is what we call leftist extremism. THE DUDE PROBABLY COULDN'T LEGALLY OWN A GUN IN THE FIRST PLACE

It's all so tiring.

Millenials are not the "future" generation, wea are already here , we have been for about 10 years now, since the 2008 market crash

There's lots of nigger crime everywhere. If something like this happened, that's a net positive. Don't let them fool you though... They're still a bunch of faggots

For every day that goes by, I want to purge people more. To be fair, look at my flag. Then again, you got some serious issues in the US too.

of course she does, as a 17 year old Mexican she has already had at least 4 kids.

Literally any thread of a terrorist attack has half of the comments removed criticizing Muslims

the anti-trump girl has a more correct squat

Some issues? The US is a fucking shithole, moron conservatives on one side, dipshit liberals on the other, both sides need to be fucking slaughtered so we can have a fresh start. I hate this fucking country

Can someone please tell me why niggers are far inferior?

>little physical assets aside from a few laptops and a microwave

Well look at the people who started the site, couple of Jews, one killed himself, the others are all a bunch of pussy willows who create safe spaces for both sides including the Drumpftards and the libs

OP is correct. Another thing to consider is getting reddit downvoted is a GOOD thing. People will click to see what comment got the "dreaded" below threshold mark. They'll remember it more than the groupthink getting upvotes because they had to click on it to read.

>girl
more like a goblin

Because they were bred to be inferior mentally

I feel like gook moot sold out the captcha system is all sorts or Jewish now

He was always a faggot Jew.

Proof attached

Purely because it was created for the 2016 campaign. That's the only reason it survived, the reason it continues to survive is because it's become too big to destroy with out backlash. Atempting any operations on reddit is pointless. What needs to happen is an actual competitor to rise that can fill the same need while being politically neutral or at least refusing to allow one side to blatantly run roughshod.

Unless you're gonna do that right now you should go back or shut up and lurk.

HONESTLY the youth is more on VINE, MUSIC.LY and SNAPCHAT. and twitch/minecraft/roblox too.

>Reddit is ground zero for where you have to go and never fucking come back. Reddit threads should be an instant ban.

Habbo Hotel is ground zero for where you have to go and never fucking come back. Pool closing threads should be an instant ban.

>see how stupid your attitude is and would have kept us from glory in the 04s and 05s? be glad no cucks like you were here then

Bump

>right pic
>cake face

Reddit has proven to be the "le internet" wing of the MSM time and time again.
Ever since they shut down the only good subreddit, /r/altright, they started fucking with the pedes too so if those civicfags can't even make it on there they can all get fucked.

>some retarded faggot thinks plebbit is worth almost 2 billion dollars

capitalists everybody

Aww he's cute

I've proposed colonizing Reddit. Sup Forums laughed at me. I still think it's a great idea. Simply go on and shit-post in a sub-Reddit of your choice? Good idea.

Oh boy... here we go again. The words pedes, msm, etc instant SAGE. Go back to Plebbit you fucking queer

Then you get shadow banned

t. Someone that doesn't understand financial evaluation or information markets

progressivism is not the enemy.

it's the fact that most conservatards do not have anything to contribute to the West

Millenials are still being red pilled.
The future generations need red pilling.
Hell, sure even boomers can and should be red pilled.
Keep the memes going.

Or make a pol subreddit?

Did you read what I wrote? I've tried reddit and everything that isn't strictly civic nationalism gets banned.

If I was drowning I wouldn't want a nigger to try and rescue me. He'd probably be swimming for his first time.

No shit retard.

If you think a dumb fucking cartoon frog picture is going to do anything else then create an inside joke for a bunch of bronies, you're %100 retarded

But the problem is you bring all that bullshit with you. Just lurk

I was on Sup Forums before i went on conservative subreddits so no.

There/s already a Sup Forums subreddit.
reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/

Is there a POL one?

makes this one a meme, where we talk about America's future and we see say pick one. The nice white girl or the cunt Mexican chick

Look at the Mexican anchor baby with the college hat on....free education and guaranteed acceptance of course.

The best way to redpill people is get them good jobs and tax them while giving welfare to jamal

>reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/
I highly doubt I can shit post on there and not get my account banned lol. Need a pol one that actually lets us meme

Well let's create one

>The Republicans pushed the Muslims to extremism
>Death to straight white men and women!

The lack of self awareness is deafening.

i can't believe i've spent nearly 10 years of my life on this retarded faggot's website goddamn

start printing and posting memes as well as infographs everywhere

I think I started coming here back in 2008, it just felt different before. Now it feels odd

Reddit is a huge online property and battleground for minds and opinions of young people. There's no denying this.

Amazingly, globalist-minded liberals own or run nearly all the major online properties and use them politically; Google/Youtube, the legacy MSM, "Fact-checkers", Faceburg, Twatter.

They seemingly can't censor everything yet however. And its hard to imagine their powers of persuasion are all encompassing. It seems the only thing they are able to do is keep the Overton window from shifting very far one way, while keeping it somewhat open to their views. All the while assuring their eventual market loss to inevitable competition due to their heavy-handed censorship and political bias.

We need to think of ways to hasten and worsen the inevitable future challenges they bring to themselves.

Keep meming and shitposting them, all the while divesting in as many of their services as possible in favor of alternate venues.

I'm telling you bro /r/thealtright was the closest thing and that got straight up banned, guess it's worth a try.

Fuck it, I'll create it

You know nothing of economics if you think it's a bad thing that Sup Forums stays in the status and view count it has. The invasion of reddit was bad enough but acting like this site doesn't have any innate advantages for not being reddit proves you shouldn't be here you fucking retard.

/r/pol exists

>Monsters University cap
Good reference to Californian Universities

>the_donald is a Sup Forums colony
It WAS a Sup Forums colony. It has since been co-opted by leftists.

Fight for NEUTRALITY & DIVERSITY of internet services! Say NO to politically bias online MONOPOLIES!

Every time.
It's a good thing that it looks like their brands decline once they start selling out. leddit is already a fucking billboard.
Decentralized internet will help.

Us lefties are here watching you altright fools. We will stay one step ahead of you idiots always.

fuck reddit, bored of it

>>>>>>>>>> GROW UP

Sup Forums is the illuminati of memes, I am ok with the goyim not knowing

fuck plebit and fuck you

LMAO one step ahead ROFL ROFL ROFL.

Trumps ahead of you cocksucker

pretty clear that neocon think tanks operate there too

Let's make another.

It's already done more than you ever will.

All browns need to be deported