youtube.com/watch?v=I9m6U3M2I1M

butthurt manlet detectef

>yfw you saw the plane irl

>What is perspective
Building 7 was imploded though

Sometimes I seriously wonder if you guys are retarded

who's "you guys"?
obviously OP is retarded, everyone can see that

9/11 was an inside JEWISH job - a pretext to go to war and destabilize Israel's neighbors. It's all for the establishment of 'Greater Israel' and the Jew World Order.

Nigga, somebody impaled him through the anus and is waving him like a flag.

How do you know that panel is 7 feet tall?

i dont think the us goverment is competent enough to pull something like that off

>thinking any building in ny is quakeproof

you are seriously retarded

This is the question.
The OP relies on that panel being 7 feet. Can you show us how you came to that conclusion?

Think again. NIST and Popular mechanics claim fire caused the collapse. Not earthquakes, try harder.
wtc7evaluation.org/

How sure are you that the window isn't open and this is one panel?

was that the jet fuel leaking out?

No it was molten aloomeum

bullshit

ENJOY UR LAST YEAR OF EXISTANCE "JUDE" STAR ULTRA KIKE this is pathetic shilling

A HOAX??? Sorry but those buildings really are gone. I've been to ground zero. Checkmate!

Said the guy with the commie flag. Top kek.

Sorry but 4 of a kind beats a pair.

Saudis did it, but Bush attacked Iraq.

what is this

There's no reason for that column to be on fire. This is the smoking gun, I'm finally convinced. 9/11 was an inside job

can't mossad the ASSAD

reverse lookup finds a thread from back in march. here is the explanation

>Contracted private investigation of first WTC incident. I am in black windbreaker next to spider. All talking points were supplied to site authorities from outside sources. Narrative denoted is impossible Thru diligence we surmised actual occurrences and confirmed. During sitewide clearouts I would evade into a damaged HVAC return and observe/listen to actors involved. I also was responsible for installation of surveillance interception on bank of wide open temporary phones within restricted area.

thread: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91264140

Your GI map makes no sense, why leave a fucking empty desert to Egyptians? They could't survive there,
and why stop at only half of Saudi Arabia, why not take it all with oil and everything?

>HVAC return

Bullshit

That looks like Thermite. Like, exactly like Thermite.

Use the width of the window for reference not the height.

Width is about 1.5', so this manlet, given he's bending knees, is about 5' tall

Dude I get that Rick And Morty reference, the part in the episode where he says that 9/11 was an inside job, so funny!

this bugs me about sandy hook deniers too. my niece died in sandy hook

ITT: mentally ill people whom are deemed unfit to hold a job draw stupid conclusions about matters beyond their intellectual capability

Why was her house paid for by the government? Come to think of it, why were all houses owned by the parents of victims paid for by the government and just why did they move in on the same day?
I don't think it didn't happen, I'm just super curious about what sort of group move-in deal they had going, and what kind of laon that was. Looking for a house myself.

Loan, rather. What a doofus. My condolences for your niece by the way. Meant to put that in first post.

you should show the before and after plane crash from the side it impacted. the wings vanish and dont even break windows or damage them in any way there is a small explosion in the middle bur nothing where the wings are and the wings hold fuel in passenger jets

there are like 3 vids of planes crashing. i believe its the first plane but it might be plane 2. 1 "crash" has 2 angels

I guess god forgot to say for how long he gives them the land, cause they're not fucking there today, what a lame story, it's sad people believe that

Dude
My unicorn died in Sandy hook
Can I get condolences too?
Also
911 was an inside job
Wtc7 is where they fucked up

(((They)))
Picrelated this time maybe

*yawn* guys isn't it late?!?? I'm so sleepy, I think I'm gonna go to bed. Can't wait to feel my soft pillow....