‘Teacher of the Year’ Heads to Prison after Hosting Teen Sex Parties

breitbart.com/texas/2017/08/09/teacher-year-heads-prison-hosting-teen-sex-parties/

>29 year old going to prison for 10 years
>lewd conduct with at least 10 teenage boys.
>one incident involved what was known as “bros night.” The party involved seven boys between the ages of 15 and 17.

How the hell can a grown adult rape 10 boys and only get 10 years and a fine.

KILL THIS FAGGOT AND EVERY FAGGOT RIGHT NOW.

DIE SLOW QUEERS

soundcloud.com/loaf3r/ben-garrison-kill-all-the-gays-reupload

Fag hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
breitbart.com/texas/2017/08/09/teacher-year-heads-prison-hosting-teen-sex-parties/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
youtube.com/watch?v=y7P7IDJe0i0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Problem?
that sounds fun as heck
“The last one to get naked has to get the first dare”

How the fuck can people do this and expect to get away with it?

>Problem?
>that sounds fun as heck
..you literally just justified child abuse. You're a monster.

>15 and 17
>child
pick one

oh no

Fuck off pedo sodomites

Nice!

I don't care I just want some yummy teen cock

16 is legal here

Rape culture

I am now certain all lgbt flags are trolls.

Have to say I'm pretty envious. He seemed to get all the best twinks, desu.

>being molested as a kid
Basically gay reproduction. lol faggots

guaranteed replies.

we're coming for you so go ahead and continue to post while we figure out who and where you are.

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

The only problem I have with this is that if that was a woman teacher Fucking 10 boys in orgy style party, she'll get 2 months house arrest and a life time of psychological support.

Guy grease a little fag, he gets a decade plus fines.

>now
you must be new here

Hopefully a parent murders him

Ugh.
I mean
it's 2017.

Who isn't having teen sex parties?

There's no rape in this story.
He deserves to be fired but that's it.

It's absurd that sex with a 15 year old is illegal in Texas.

Vile sodomite.

I really hate this world and don't want to be here anymore.
Fucking let the happening begin please.

Hmmm. Maybe you should rethink whether or not you want the government intervening in a case like this. Sounds like everyone had a good fun and sexy as hell time. I don't see the problem. And these kids were getting a valuable experience. Why should the government step on this guy's toes? It takes a community to raise a child. Remember that.

OPs pic is in my area and makes me kek everytime.
This place is the fucking epitome of fuckhole

>fag version of noice

>breitbart.com/texas/2017/08/09/teacher-year-heads-prison-hosting-teen-sex-parties/
Can I get more of ethan? god danm.

You are the kind of degenerates we are gonna purge.

same

>implying you wouldn't invite 10 twinks over to have orgies if you were stuck with a shitty job like teaching

Charlis therone out with 2 nigglets triggers me the fuck out more than the cluster of little faggots

Wait so he had sex with teen boys? Why is that a problem? I thought child abuse is forbidden because it can be lethal for little girls if they get pregnant.

Cum at me, sweetums. I'm waiting

feeding faggots and pedos into the burning bull is the only thing that sounds decent anymore.

Please stop replying to the roleplayers with the fag flags

Sincerely, someone who likes Sup Forums

Look I can do it too

Nope. We arent degenerate faggot pedophiles like you, cuck.

polako I thought you were the good guys. There are no good guys left, are we in hell?

Wew checked 1st

This is literally Sup Forums in post form

and the digits never lie.

Excellent use of digits.

>psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
47% of gay men experienced molestation as a child
6% of heto men experienced molestation as a child

Gays arent necessarily always the molesters but is it pure chance that people "born gay" seem to attract molesters 800% more then people not 'born gay'?

Next time you meet a gay person, be nice, odds are they were fucked as a kid. Sad.

>I thought child abuse is forbidden because it can be lethal for little girls if they get pregnant.

15 years is prime time to put a little cunt in prego mode, not only she has a whole life ahead to rear the off spring, her vitality will ensure the kid will have the strongest resources pre and after birth.

That neutral age of 18 to get on to girls is a Jewish plot to destroy the west yet once again

Confused on this as well. I'm pretty sure a little adult fun is good for teen boys' sexual development and manhood. Fucking virtue signaling from cucked pizzagaters in here

checkt and kekt

What he did is legal here. He would get fired but that's it.

The students were 15-17. In a lot of states, only the 15 year olds would've been illegal.

wew

Pedos on FBI watch! Kek wills it!

witnessed, kek has spoken against the pedos.

If they were female students, would you give the teacher a high five?

Sorry mate, you're a pedo.

NOT WASTED

all hail

LAD

White men
Paedophiles
Underage boys

>Really butters my crumpets

Also
>In b4 muh shitskin muslim rape gangs so muh make one generalization but muh ignore when it applies to muh favourite pigments and muh church.

Also +
>The fuck is wrong with all these teachers fucking the kids? Were they trained at the Vatican?

There are some serious problems with data collection in this survey. Heteros don't report/repress. Also, self-identification...are you telling me you trust someone to decide whether they are hetero or gay? Sexuality has been PROVEN to be on a spectrum. Everyone is bi.

7s never disappoint

Oh really?

gay
this guy sounds like hes trying too hard to fit in
some wasted ass digits

youtube.com/watch?v=y7P7IDJe0i0

>Eminem is better

PEDOES ON SUICIDE WATCH

check'd

praise Kek!

Pedos BTFO.

>Kikebart

m-meme magic is real

the luckiest man alive

>17 pedophile
>18 ok

what

Oh look, redit has arrived

Nice meme

>800%

I have never met a gay guy who wasnt abused. The ones that werent are enabled by our pedo culture to believe that, why yes, when I was 10, it was perfectly normal for me to be jacking off older men.

PRAISE THE LORD OUR GOD. CHRIST IS KING. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

This is why I support the conclusion that all gays are pedo's
All gays, even the ones who deny it. The ones who deny it most definately are the ones currently raping kids.
Every gay needs to be killed for the simple fact that they ALL are pedos

All fags are child molesters

Age is why the sentence is short.

15 yo's are still kids.
He's twice their age.
He is in a position of power (teacher > student).
> At least 10 boys
Meaning more.

Praise kek

wew baby wew baby im in love

Because it's not rape. By considering it rape you are essentially saying you perceive men and women as equals. They are not.
>inb4 white knighting for roasties
Women are dumb whores and the idea that they can even consent in the first place is flawed because they will never have a clear understanding of consequences and accountability.
The burden of determining when a woman can and cannot have sex is only properly determined by the Father who, not being driven by animal lust, can make an informed and rational decision about the potential mate. Typically a good father will not grant consent without marriage, but even a shit tier father will reject Tryone who has 3 kids to 3 different mothers. A woman won't.

I'm going to wreck some pubescent boy's asshole in your honor.

Nice digits fag

>Dead poets society 2: The fist of future

>>lewd conduct with at least 10 teenage boys.

Witnessed.

Amazing repeating numbers my friend.

>get destroyed by numbers
>try to save yourself from the anal devastation brought on by the universe

>gay flag
>so stupid that he cites a Sup Forums post as evidence contrary to what is believed in the thread
>expecting people to think you aren't some dumb faggot who can't think whatsoever

Checked, pedo faggots BTFO

No they arent. But think of this fags are 800% more likely to have been molested as a child versus hetro males.

People who were molested as a child have a much higher rate of becoming a molester than those males who have not. I have seen studies that say 10-15% of sexually abused kids go on to become potential abusers. So obviously if fags are abused 8x more than hetro kids, there will naturally be more fag molesters.

It really is sad, I feel so bad for adults who were dealt this poison pill as a child. Fucks most up for life, or you learn to ignore it and you become steve jobs.

And you wonder why people hate you.

Shadilay lad, pedos btfo as kek wills it.

Traps next.

CHECKED AND KEK'D
PRAISE KEK!!!

Fuck you faggot, you literally just said women are never truly able of giving consent. Gas yourself