Is there a good reason pol isn't taking screenshots of all the fucked up shit leftists say and sending the screencaps...

Is there a good reason pol isn't taking screenshots of all the fucked up shit leftists say and sending the screencaps to their bosses? These leftists on Facebook fear no repercussions for calling for the presidents assassination among other things like "kill all white people, kill all men etc."

So here's the thing, I like to test out what Facebook will postblock leftists for. I noticed that Facebook gives the green light when a leftist calls for the president's death or threatens to specifically kill the president themselves and how they'd do it. This means Facebook must be in some sort of legal trouble for knowingly hosting plots to kill the president.

Two birds with one stone. Pol uses the fb search and other methods to find all the times leftists called for the presidents murder and screencaps them with personally identifiable information and combines them all, w/ screencaps of Facebook giving the green light on the assassination plots. This puts Facebook in hot water for disabling all the Trump supporter's accounts for mocking CNN and holds Facebook, Google, and all the other companies that still employ radical leftists liable to major social persecution.

Pol has gotten pretty lazy, we are the true civil rights activists and I mean this mostly unironically. Nothing we're doing breaks the law. Pol has the power to change the narrative, it's just a matter of putting in a little effort and collaborating on something important regarding the social media monopoly stranglehold on half the nations minds and souls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQ6cp2T76lY
youtube.com/watch?v=BoTUxjvE2W8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Step 1.) Take screenshot of leftists saying shit that would look really bad and post them here.

Step 2.) This will take more time but report them on FB for ToS violation if applicable for saying something heinous and screencap FB giving the green light that no ToS violation has been made.

Step 3.) Combine the screencaps and find where they work. Email the screen caps of what they said to their employers and then screen cap the employers and yours dialogue. If the company approves of the leftists plots to kill the president or whatever and doesn't fire them take screenshots and post them here.

With these methods we can take down the leftist stranglehold within weeks.

Bonus tip: report leftists to fb for saying, "gay, dyke, nigger, nigga, fag, faggot, etc." Facebook doesn't look at context very well so it's fun to get fags postblocked for saying "gay" or black people saying "nigga".

I SHALL GRANT U AND (you) FOR WHAT IS A CHECKD AND GOOD IMAGE IN OP. I TOO AGREE WITH THE PROPHETIC COMING OF THE ANTI- ZUCK. ZUCK MEANING ZOG KEK.

>Is there a good reason pol isn't taking screenshots of all the fucked up shit leftists say and sending the screencaps to their bosses?
Sup Forums is satire you fucking mong

The resemblance is too uncanny, it's a divine coincidence. Kind of like how we chose Ben Garrison to become what he is today before he even wanted it. James Damore has shown us all the power of one non-leftist unit.

Essentially if we can flood Facebook's report handling system we can use it to our advantage while taking it out of operation. People don't realize how powerful of an exploit Facebook gives to those who want to cause damage. If you want to fuck with somebody just search all the times they said a naughty word on Facebook and report them. Facebook algorithm will auto-postblock in most cases. Facebook doesn't care about looking for a way to fix this because this is what they want. They know the right is too proud to use the function so it's mainly a "report the alt-right to us" function. If we use it against the leftists in big enough numbers they will be forced to make changes and we will gain leverage and bad publicity for censorship culture and Facebook. This is how we hack the Zucctrix.

Does anyone have that leaked Facebook report handling department criteria? It was posted here last year but I think it's still relevant because not much has changed. We're going to need it.

Checked and bump

Facebook, Google, Youtube, Twitter, Patreon, Amazon, etc. all heads on the same leftist monopolistic beast. I think we all elected Trump partially to free the meme and for free speech as our primary first goal. Without this first achievement we've won the battle and lost the war straight from the beginning. We've accomplish next to nothing or have even backtracked regarding free speech on the internet. Sargon makes a video about Google, his Twitter gets suspended. You mock CNN on Facebook and your account gets disabled. We need to take care of the ADL. Public shaming of these companies that will get Trump's attention will be key, old methods aren't working. It's not enough just to meme, AI has reduced the alt-right to an echo chamber through AI curation manipulation and shadowbanning. We cannot waste all our efforts going after these companies one at a time. They all have shared root commonalities that we should focus most of our effort exploiting and dismantling first.

Fake and gay
>pic related

See

I agree

So why haven't you taken the Orthodox pill yet user? The once and final true pill?

We also need to dump our screencaps of the dumb shit Facebook has postblocked us for. When we compare and contrast what they postblock the right for and what they approve of for the left it will be crystal clear to those who are asleep that Facebook is doing America dirty.

youtube.com/watch?v=AQ6cp2T76lY

bump, this needs to happen.

It really is. All else is a waste of a pill.

Here's one example. Compare this side by side to a screencap of Facebook giving the green light to some Feminist who went into detail about how she'd kill the president.

Things of this nature, i.e. organized counter-narratives, need to have a central place for coordination in order to maximize their influence. Consider making this a general type thread, or perhaps launching an IRC/Discord for congregation. Because we haven't learned to automatically do what you've suggested, there needs to be consistent work. You won't find many volunteers to help fight back against the left without some kind of evidence that we actually can make a change.

I agree, there needs to be precise coordination for some of what we're doing. A lot of it though will be gathering information. After we have gathered a heaping pile of shit against Facebook and others we will coordinate with our media (Alex Jones, Lauren Southern, Jordan Peterson etc.) to expose Facebook's business ethics all at once in one big go at it. This way the CNN's and Huffpo's will rush their response.

>These leftists on Facebook fear no repercussions for calling for the presidents assassination among other things like "kill all white people, kill all men etc."

That is why you should report these to the feds. Threatening the office of the president of the United States of America is a federal crime no matter who is currently occupying it.

Back in my day there was a high school kid who decided to send a death threat to George W. Bush. He had no way of acting that threat out but the WH took it seriously enough to send a FBI agent with our local police to have a talk with the kid. Scared the living shit out of the kid and demonstrated to youths at the time that USA doesn't play around with these kind of things.

He wasn't barred from even entering USA if I remember correctly but the show of force made him apologize and made me realize there are things you don't say without being 100% sure you're going to act on what you have said.

I agree, the feds need to be notified along with these businesses that will be under public scrutiny for employing these people who commit a federal crime on this level. I will say that it will have very little impact to primarily report to the feds without also putting these businesses on the spot. Can you imagine how a vegan restaurant might respond? They might email you back saying their chef did nothing wrong for plotting to kill the president. These dialogues made public will create our greatest change.

Like this guy?

Jordan S. Zoot
July 27 at 12:22am ·
CNN
·
#fucktrump proves that besides being mentally defective and unfit to be POTUS is he a malignant megalomanic that would prefer to rule by Imperial Fiat......and he is heartless and gutless. #fucktrump.....IMPEACH, INDICT, CONVICT, EXECUTE.

Jordan S. Zoot on Facebook

Do your best /pol

We need to keep the format in screenshot form, but also include links if you can so we can confirm and compile all the data.

Elon Musk can be as asset. He believes AI needs to be regulated. AI that aims to wipe right-wing speech off the internet is an obvious opponent that needs to be obliterated through this administrations regulations for monopolies. Imagine the horrors of Google, Facebook, and all of the lobbyists who want to mold these new upcoming regulations and the loopholes they will give themselves. youtube.com/watch?v=BoTUxjvE2W8

I'm pretty sure Facebook's screening is a machine learning algorithm so it'll likely improve the more reports it gets. I have a feeling that's why a lot of right wing have been getting shut down is the SJW's are all over the report system & managing the back end when it needs review.

Good idea user!

it will be hard to drown out all the sjw fags

you could probably suppress opponents though - build a profile with a dozen accounts by reporting alt-right stuff like other lefties, then report your opponent and it will probably be auto-blocked

but it moves

You do not receive, "good goy" points from the algorithm for reporting alt-right posts. Do not bother with this. They have a machine-learning algorithm that to some degree goes out and finds their favorite bannable words (faggot, and nigger, and all iterations including 1337 variations). At the same time they do not always issue a ban, they must be imparting some form of randomization or use an account's data to discriminate. They aren't perfect or even that good at this though for protecting gay people from being postblocked for saying dyke or black people from nigga. They mainly use the data they have on you to guarantee a postblock if they categorize you as right-wing.

>inhibit

I think I've been using this word incorrectly.

SCREENCAP:

This guy will become an Alt-Right personality and shilled every day on cuckchan like Jordon Peterson, Lauren Southern, and Tricky Licky Dicky Spencer.

He's a Beta Zuck. This is the new Alt-Right hero? Sad.

Bump

Jas bump

Sad and True once the jews get to him.

That's a fantastic pair of tits.

Bump & also I've been postblocked for the vaguest ass shit. I didnt use any slurs, I was simply blocked for saying the known fact that trans are mentally ill. Yet some other fucking faggot gets away with saying white trash multiple fucking times. Everyone here post screenshots as frequent as possible, I will be keeping an archive of all of it, every last drip. Facebook and these other huge media Jew corporations need to be exposed. Good luck, we can do this Sup Forums

bump. expose facebook for their lies.

We've put this off for way too long but we can still make progress. I'm surprised Trump hasn't commented on this at all. What's the strategy there? CNN would not be a problem if Facebook and Google were cucked to regulation death. It's going to be hard to regulate these companies but we really only need to regulate the 10 or so biggest monopolies. An audit of Facebook's report department wouldn't be that expensive, a list and analysis of who gets postblocked for what. Also the ranking/curation algorithms need to be audited for shadowbanning and censorship.

2 Corinthians 10:4 “For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds.”

Ephesians 6:12 “For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.”

Colossians 2:15 “He disarmed the rulers and authorities and put them to open shame, by triumphing over them in him.”

I'm not surprised at all. Trump is having a campaign against the mainstream media, not social networking sites. However, if Twitter were to terminate his account, this would change fast. Twitter knows that attacking trump would only fuel the war against the media & social networking giants such as Facebook. Trump already knows full well the bullshit they pull, but if he mentions it, he will be taken down from twitter.

Does the word potus bother anyone else? Like president is not that much longer to type. It always seems to be leftists who say it.

It's so easy to imagine them killing them atop a burning building, beating each other to death with those unfailing smiles

did anyone faceapp black and Asian zuck before they shut it down?

ok.

I though they might cluster people based on what they report. If the learning algorithm only uses the content then there's not much you can do. "hillary should have won" will never be tagged then.

but we can certainly make them feel less safe with the screenshots. They should feel they aren't immune. The law applies to them also.

Does anyone know of a special search engine to use to find leftists saying specific incriminating/career ending things on Facebook other than Facebook search? We need to optimize the strategy for this.

because women will rarely get fired over it, they just get a slap on the wrist because of double standars and even if they do they will sue the company and end up even better off

What makes you think leftists would be held to the same standard as you?

I've been telling you faggots for months that what's needed is an ironic campaign encouraging Facebook users to use Facebook's own reporting mechanism to report their friends.
>mfw so many users start reporting each other that the system breaks itself

>#ReportEverything
mfw

WE'RE BEING RAIDED!

>Trump being afraid of being taken down from Twitter
He can send a message to every cell phone in the US any time he wants. If he gets banned from Twitter, he just needs to send out a message about it and how that will be his new method of speaking directly to the American people. People would lose their shit and I guarantee Twitter will either reverse their decision or a viable alternative will be given real fast.

The point is to put companies in a bind and reverse the social order. They will lose business for hypocrisy if we can be ruthless enough. Imagine screenshots of companies defending their employee who said she believed all men should be killed. There needs to be a contrast. They've been stealing value from us to give to their own kind for the past 8 years. We've become too accepting of this; apathetic. They've made it clear they don't want the right to have a voice, to have a job, to have access to any form of power. This power exchange can be easily reversed with proper strategy.

What I also think we need is a decentralized board where people can share ideas and thoughts without being censored. A content zone controlled by the people, not the big corporations.

My point is that it is his main platform, and striking against social networking sites would only cause more havoc for now.

We have Gab.ai which is the libertarian approach. I like what they're doing but it's not a solution. It's like pol as a social network. Zuckerberg would love to kick Trump supporters off his site entirely and hand them over the Gab. This would fit his agenda better. He really doesn't want us getting in his way but we're not just going to lay down and die and let these monopolies have their way to continue carrying out their plans.

>mfw zuckerberg looks whiter than anti-zucc

Like this shit.

wrong thread

the potus/flotus/scotus trilogy has always seemed a bit... scatological to me, in this undefinable way

wtf "scotus"