Sick Of The Disrespect!

Now it's a fucking inflatable chicken behind the White House, just to taunt our Fearless Leader. I'm pretty much a normie, but I've had enough...I think it's time for a Sup Forums commando raid! POP....pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3n40feYprw
chinahighlights.com/travelguide/chinese-zodiac/rooster.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lighten up, pleb.

the sooner you can learn to laugh at yourself, the better off you'll be.

>I've had enough...I think it's time for a Sup Forums commando raid!
then tell (You) r god emeror to lead the charge and follow him to the end

I think its cute :3

Even if it was me they were mocking, I couldnt help but to laugh, its adorable

stop getting triggered you fat retard

thats why memes work against the left. they are always triggered by them

Just waiting for it to go pop!

I don't think it could be very hard to pop the dang thing. But they'd probably just erect a statue. Why not just put a similar one -- perhaps a gigantic blow up doll with a big mouth and a fly on her face in a giant blow up jail -- across the lawn facing it?

>guys, they love it. the chicken is the best. the best chicken. so cute. so wonderful. i'm going to divorce melania and marry this beautiful bird. she will be the face of the white house. she will be the face of america. she will be the face of trump. so perfect, so perfect.

Hmm... Soneone needs to burn it with a laser.

i dont get why you guys want it to pop?
youre just being as bad as leftists, wanting to silence your ideological opposition. thats the most universally appealing characteristic the right has in the west at the moment: supporting freedom of speech & intellectual diversity. you guys are undermining that appeal by being fucking retards

>calling the guy who might potentially nuke NK a chicken

A-are they asking for a nuclear holocaust?

I saw someone arrested for trying to deflate it with a swiss army knife by Capitol police.

Don't do it, it's guarded by liberal guards.

again, why do you guys want that?

i hate lefties as much as anyone here (truly), but dont you guys see the hypocrisy?

The laser sounds like a good idea. Stealthy, and the thing would probably go up like a fucking torch. OR...less high-tech, maybe a flaming arrow.

>a fucking inflatable chicken

I just think its a sad state of affairs when we have a public display of mockery of any POTUS. Can you imagine if a similar inflatable meme had been made of Obama?!? Something like a lizard or snake made to represent him? Puh-lease there would have been riots. Still, I do think the big ole phallic symbol in the background is apropo.

Earlier we decided on MAGA and golden eggs but the user said it was gone. It was in back and perhaps he missed it

This is a ShareBlue subversion thread.
If you don't see why, lurk more.
Sage and move on.

I want to fuck that chicken. I bet none of yall would go there and fuck it in the ass hard in public.

Nope. I'd say the same thing about an Obama mockery. It's unbecoming of a civil society to use such antics. Look, he fucking won. Get the fuck over yourselves. This subversion tactic is pretty blatant and childish.

>implying we want anything short of full fash, shoah dictatorship
Get a load of this guy

Chicken fucker.

This is a Trump shill.
If you don't see why, lurk more.

>2 rubles have been deposited In your account

This
Lighten up, its actually a pretty neat balloon

Voted trump. First thing i did this morning after seeing trump chicken was show other trump voters. Had a laugh. Cute!

This duck is less than 900 feet from White House building property.

I would not suggest this.

youtube.com/watch?v=t3n40feYprw

don't judge him

Does anyone have a MAGA flag or a Trump banner, some rope and maybe a couple poles? Lets give it a MAGA necklace. Im 6 miles away from it, and willing to help.

yes, and i agree with this, and i would also like to point out that there was plenty public criticism of obama as well (although, you know, obviously not nearly as much as there is against trump, and obama didnt have ALL OF THE MEDIA IN THE WORLD trying to constantly destroy him), but i digress

having said that (i.e. everything i just said doesnt matter BECAUSE), freedom of speech is not "some value". its THE value. its the foundation on which all of liberal ideas is built, and any desire to silence an ideological opposition goes against essentially "all of freedom". undermining freedom of speech is so negative that i cant quite express it, and wanting either an anarchist actor or a state actor to be used in order to silence someone ultimately gravitates our society towards a more totalitarian state, which is what LEFTISTS want, and its (generally) what right-wingers are opposed to¨

when people try to "stop" things like this chicken, they are just lowering themselves to the level of leftists, and thats bad, because when leftists are the only ones engaging in active censorship, they are forcing more people to the right.

also, that chicken is kinda funny

but its the year of the rooster

>go out there with 2 giant golden ball (cock and balls, get it)
>take their power from them by worshiping it
>when they try to take it down, fight them.
>protect your god
>?????
>profit

>some libs with a sarcastic inflatable chicken provoke Trump into starting a nuclear war

chinahighlights.com/travelguide/chinese-zodiac/rooster.htm

What fucking loser thought this was a good idea? Go start a business or workout or get a hobby.I'm so sick of these fucking pussies who can't get their mind off Trump when it's the two party system and (((them))) that is actually dividing the country. That and people who refer to 90% of the US as "Flyover Country"

I bet that chicken was made in China.

>I bet that chicken was made in China.

And inflated by illegal immigrants.

You mean undocumented immigrants.

See this is why Michael Moores armed lefty rebels idea will never come to fruition. Someone beheads Trump in a stupid stunt photo session and suddenly they reign themselves back in like fuck. Like they got scared OF THEMSELVES. These guys are so afraid of doing anything offensive that they're even censoring they're own actions. Ironically in their attempt to castrate the right with gay parades outside the VPs family home, wearing pussies on their heads in that idiot March, all the stunty late talk show tame as tame can be comedy dogshit. Their political opposition has been curtailed, reigned in and softened up to the point that now we have this chicken cartoon... It's the best they could do. It's the political statement equivalent of a wet fart sliding out of a shy asshole onto the lawn behind the front lawn of the back of the white house.

That's what they got...

Scathing...

The inflatable stunt will cause people who are on the fence (about the Trump movement) to see the irrational and disrepectful hate of the Left. They will come to us. I wouldn't be surprised if John Miller planned this.

Just fucking bb-gun it then. I think the chicken looks kawaii af. c:

pretty sure he meant beaners, spics and rapists

It should stay it shows how delusion and how all leftists are zog'd feels good looking at this form of 'protest'

Diiiigiiitsss

its year of the rooster dipshit

Because they don't deserve to mock him.

The media never criticized or challenged Obama.

>not realizing this is a North Korean/ Chinese/ Russian Psyop, not left wing faggots

2017 is the year of the rooster, so a rooster inflatable that looks like Trump is a good thing. It's the year of Trump.

I still say the big phallic symbol in the background stands in contrast to the chicken.

They will slash it themselves then blame Trumps SS, the lefty media will latch on to it like its an impeachable act, colbert will make wilted cock jokes.

Just pimp the chicken, put a lot of MAGA hats around it and put a worm with Hillary's face.

The investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election may end up seeming like small potatoes if CNN ever gets wind of this startling new information! Recently discovered evidence indicates that Donald Trump is actually much older than he claims, and that he served in the Waffen SS during the Second World War. Born in Bremen Germany in 1920, Trump joined Hitler's dreaded "Schutzstaffel" in May of 1939, and participated in the invasion of Poland later that same year. In 1942 he was promoted to SS-Brigadeführer and given command of the 1st SS Panzer Division, a unit that was notorious for it's brutal war crimes on the Eastern Front. After serving with distinction at the Battle Of Kursk, he was transferred to the Führerbunker in Berlin where he served as Hitler's chief intelligence officer. When Berlin was captured by the Russians in 1945, Trump was able to escape via U-Boat with the Fuhrer and Eva Braun, and eventually settled in Argentina where he remained for 30 years "waiting for things to cool down a bit". In 1975, he relocated to New York, where he began a new career in real estate investments using Nazi gold to finance his ventures. He quickly became a multi-billionaire, had plastic surgery performed in the late 90's in order to conceal his age, and in 2016 was elected President of the United States. It's sorta like a Nazi "rags to riches" story, almost heart-warming in a way. Hey...the way I look at it, we all have a few skeletons in our closets, but the Libtards will have a fucking field-day with this.

More on this story as it develops...

Boho faggot
Get some thicker skin
He's a fucking politician,he's gonna get ridiculed just like everyone else

This is obviously a shill post. Actual supporters don't give a fuck and are making jokes about their pathetic attempt to "troll".

Stop responding to obvious bait.

What is it even supposed to mean? Trump is a chicken. So does that mean all the fucking brinkmanship lately is a facade? None of these "humorists" actually know what they're doing do they? They just slap a Trump wig on things or paint them orange and laugh their asses off.

WTF?? I live 20 mins away . drive / walk by there all the time . DID not see this yet. Still there? I want to go see it. ( But city is UGLY NIGGERS at night )

Gottem

Am I seeing this right? The "African" ( Nigger ) Museum would be to the left behind tree?
Viet war memorial straight ahead?
D.C. my stomping grounds.

gimme a car in that lot over yonder and an airsoft gun, i'll solve that lil' issue

It's not a mockery you retard, it's a symbol of Chinese respect.

holy fuck check them digits

Not ur personal army faget
lurk moar

this board doesn't enter real life

Says the commie who will continuously yell out that communism is good despite the mountains of evidence that shows otherwise

I could be down there in NO TIME ! this real?

>Sage and move on.
Newfag detected. You could just not post in the thread. which is the same as filling out a legacy captcha just to say SAGE!!!

The chicken's presence is good. It reminds people of the kind of people that oppose Trump. A group of Leftists, presumably adults, chose to spend time and money on designing, transporting and setting that thing up. It is childish impotence writ into the figure of a blow-up chicken doll.

Buy a high powered "laser experiment device" (read: pointer) and deflate the fucker

Shariablue