Africa did have kingdoms

Why doesn't pol talk about the Kilwa Sultanate of Zimbabawae? Perhaps its because blacks WERE kings at one point in time?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilwa_Sultanate

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_I_of_Mali
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Kush
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol, you're not even people let alone kangz

It was just some persians and arabs though

the guy who had thousands of black slaves? who was rich of profiting of black slaves?

proof?

>Sultanate

Fucking copying Arabs. You have no indigenous Kingdoms outside of Aztec style "I own all this land because my people in leopard skin will club you if you say I don't" style empires which were few and far in between anyway.

> It was founded in the 10th century by Ali ibn al-Hassan Shirazi, a Persian prince of Shiraz. His family ruled the Sultanate until the year 1277. It was replaced by the Arab family of Abu Moaheb until 1505, when it was overthrown by a Portuguese invasion. By 1513, the sultanate was already fragmented into smaller states, many of which became protectorates of the Sultanate of Oman.
> ...the Muslims of Kilwa would often refer to themselves generally as Shirazi or Arabs, and to the unconverted Bantu peoples of the mainland as Zanj or Khaffirs.

Yep there were lots of prosperous Sub Saharan African kingdoms.

The key word though is "were".

this, sage

fuck. You're right. well i thought i was close again.

woah god damn ur based

>niggers are WE WUZ'ing again

sultanate is literally arabic you buffoon

Wait so you be sayin...

of course they had kingdoms. No one is desputing that. We are desputing shit like henry the 8th was black, or the egyptians.

you WERE kangz... kangz of forgettable, unimportant kingdoms.

WEW

>Zimbabawe
We're done here.
Also saged

If you can't see what Adam Smith could see in the 18th century, that even working class peasants in wealthy Western countries are richer than African kings who command "ten thousand naked savages," then I can't help you. And, even if you're a legitimate African king, you're still a nigger lording over other useless nogs, so what is that even worth?

They did but all of it is in contexts ofbafricanizing white societies and not mutual cooperation.

WE

Check out the Kingdom of Kongo on the other side of Africa. It was a really Kangzdom.

What more funny is whites are still bragging about their outdated monarchies just like niggers. Some of them still have them to this date. Mediterranean race is the masterrace.

Everyone "wuz kangz" in some point in history.

The meme is because niggers claim to be egyptians

>Africa did have kingdoms
well i'd hope they'd have something in the past 10 thousand years

doesn't excuse the disaster they have now, that past is meaningless

>Mediterranean race is the masterrace.
yeah no

Kongo was your puppet state, their Kangz were literally named Joao.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_I_of_Mali
literally the richest man of all time was an african king
>there are no african kings
>who is the emperor of Ethiopia
You have to be an idiot to say there was no such thing as African kings.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Kush

Why don't Black people talk about them?

>Puppet state
>spends the time fighting the Portuguese asking for help from Dutch and Spain

>picking a sultunate

you fucking idiot, at least pick something like Ethiopia

that was only after the christian conversion, they were already pretty successful before then, even had their own vassals

>t. we wuz ottomans

>thinks that roachs count as Mediterranean race

Fucking kek

If they were trying to fight you off, doesn't that imply the dominance that Portugal had?

That doesn't make sense.

outside influence

Kingdoms have farmers

Because Blacks don't actually talk about their own history, they make up Mary Sue fanfiction about them being Egyptians.

Massively bleached too
He looks less niggerish than some spanish people I've seen

I know his grandson

> literally a beta faggot

He considers himself to be 100% Arab via Afrika

Like 100 blacks at most in a few thousand years were kings. The rest were dirt mining retards just like modern blacks. Sorry. You wuzn't kangz. Probably 99.999999999999% of you niggers had nothing to do with these kings.

This is ignoring the fact that the vast majority of African nations are insignificant to the course of human history.

>Haile Selassie
>Looks a lot more like an Arab, with Arab features and hair than a black African.

Nice try.

What is this Black were kings thing? I've always found it bizarre. Yah. They had kings. Were all blacks kings or something? We don't say "White's were kings" - it makes no sense. I don't even get the logic or even what the fuck they mean when they say that. Yes there were black kings. How the fuck does that make any black person feel better about anything or themselves?

Because he's Ethiopian you fucking leaf

because your ppl are too busy stealing other people's history

Some shitty warlord that was a turd who was floating on top of some po-dunk backwater territory in Africa is hardly what we think of when we use the work King(s).

>sultanate
>African

When Blacks think of Kings they think of an image like the movie "Coming to America". Sorry Negroes your "Kingdoms" were trash-territories.

the point of we wuz is not that there weren't kingdoms or empires in Africa, but the fact that blacks try to pretend that they didn't come from some tribes of unwashed savages. It also mocks their attempts to hijack the history and accomplishments of Egypt and, in a lesser extent, of Rome.