Black people can be good mathematicians

The intelligence of musicians like Mozart is comparable to that of mathematicians like Gauss. Blacks developed Jazz, a genre that has reached the academy and reached very high levels of complexity. Hence the genius of Coltrane is comparable to that of Mozart and therefore of Gauss. So if the blacks created the Jazz they can create high level mathematics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETNoPqYAIPI
ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/steven_wilson_todays_rap_is_more_innovative_than_todays_rock.html
youtu.be/dl4AkhZp43g
youtu.be/QOA_BazyGPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Amigo, por que esta tan obsessionado con los negros?

Yet they never even invented the wheel or a written language, not even close to mathematics.

Jazz is the one good thing negroes have contributed to society.

Too bad they gave up on it and started talking to a beat

Sure they can. They are so good at bringing down everything around them, being tax sponges, and creating crime rates so incredible they have stagnated their growth rate in the US despite spitting out children as fast as rabbits.

If anything they are masters of negativity. We should just refer to them as "imaginary people" or "i" since thy are the root of everything negative in the world. Plus they aren't real people anyway.

Because if someone can do one complicated thing, they can do another complicated thing?

Wait, I'm being trolled, right?

Sage

>The intelligence of musicians like Mozart is comparable to that of mathematicians like Gauss
fucking wrong.

Music theory itself is not at all mathematically complicated. What makes good music difficult to create is that you have to develop your musical expression, like a person learning a language (indeed, studies show that the language, not math, part of the brain is activated when musicians perform).

Wind instruments make this process quite a bit easier, because you have to "hum" every note and you can connect the voice in your head with the physical production of that sound much more quickly.

Did that nigger invent the saxophone? kys.

When black people aren't systemically oppressed, they exceed white intelligence. White people are afraid to truly integrate and become second-class citizens.

WE WAS mathematicians N SHIET

I don't think people are denying blacks can contribute to society. But the problem lies with culture, not race. The gang culture affects mostly black areas. It's a culture problem, not a race problem.

>Blacks developed Jazz
Louie and duke were pop stars. That's it.

Jazz invented by Whiteman and Grofe. Gershwin the jew served as the useful idiot to play it.

No but he played it the best

WE

Mozart memorized and notated the Miserere after listening to it a single time. The pope and his choir were the only people permitted to perform/see the piece.

Read it and weep bigots
DVORAK SAID:
"I am now satisfied that the future music of this country must be founded upon what are called the Negro melodies. This must be the real foundation of any serious and original school of composition to be developed in the United States. When I first came here last year I was impressed with this idea and it has developed into a settled conviction. These beautiful and varied themes are the product of the soil. They are American. . . . In the Negro melodies of America I discover all that is needed for a great and noble school of music. . . . There is nothing in the whole range of composition that cannot be supplied with themes from this source."

And if you don't know who Dvorak is your opinion doesn't fucking matter

They have brains for music.
The way their minds can process it, their rhythm, their musical creativity...it's unreal.

If I was black I would be furious at what has happened to black music. Jazz is still there, but I don't know any young people who listen to it. Is jazz dying?

Some kike faggot, by the sound of his name.

Nothing wrong with blacks btw.

However, the breakthrough concepts that created bebop, were borrowed by Charlie Parker from Stravinsky.

Jazz would have never come about without the contributions of both blacks and Europeans. People who disagree, simply don't know their music history, or are willfully ignorant.

the military considers musical ability equal to mathematical ability, same section of the brain express both so if you have talent in one you have talent in the other

Examples of cranial capacity

Apes

Orangutans: 275–500cm3(16.8–30.5cuin)Chimpanzees: 275–500cm3(16.8–30.5cuin)Gorillas: 340–752cm3(20.7–45.9cuin)

Early Hominids

Homo sapiens sapiens: 1,496.5cm3(91.32cuin)Homo neanderthalensis: 1,427.2cm3(87.09cuin)Homo heidelbergensis: 1,262.8cm3(77.06cuin)Homo erectus soloensis: 1,155.8cm3(70.53cuin)Homo erectus: 1,092.9cm3(66.69cuin)Homo habilis: 610.3cm3(37.24cuin)Australopithecus africanus: 491.2cm3(29.97cuin)Australopithecus afarensis: 445.8cm3(27.20cuin)

Human races, not corrected for body size[27]

Asians: 1,491cm3(91.0cuin)Europeans: 1,441cm3(87.9cuin)Africans: 1,338cm3(81.6cuin)

youtube.com/watch?v=ETNoPqYAIPI

There you go dipshit. I bet you even like this and know it.

Lol. Be serious

Trane was a junkie.

Just like wife-beatin Miles.

Wes Montgomery sucked - couldn't even sight read.

Anything relevant of jazz at all came from Whites.

Holy fuck I am SO VEHEMENTLY SICK AND TIRED OF WHATEVER I DO BEING COMPARED WITH BLACK POTENTIAL OR ACCOMPLISHMENTS. NO MORE SAYING WHAT I AM DOING IS WHAT THE BLACK MAN DID XXXX YRS AGO. HONESTLY IT IS SO OLD AND TIRED AND MONTONOUS I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE. >I become interested in skateboard and do a kickflip within a week
>1 week 2milliseconds later posted on Sup Forums "CURRENT NEWS BLACK MEN INVENTED THE WHEEL AND THE 4 WHEEL AND THE WAGON AND THE CAR THAT MEANS WHATD YA KNOW WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT THEY INVENTED THE DAM SKATEBOARD IN HOLY SHIT BACK IN LIKE 125 A.D. AND HAVE BEEN LANDING 900s OFF OF DINOSAURS SINCE.THEN. TONY HAWK IS ACTUALLY A REINACTMENT/REINCARNATION/MISINTERPRETATION OF THE TRUE ORIGINAL SKATEBOARDER BONY BLAWK WHO WAS 109% ULTRAHYPERPURE BLACKHOLE AFRICAN SO GIVE UP SKATEBOARDING KID ITS THE BLACK GUYS THING
-literally anything I ever attempt

>The intelligence of musicians like Mozart is comparable to that of mathematicians like Gauss

ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/steven_wilson_todays_rap_is_more_innovative_than_todays_rock.html

>said by a white cuck

dude looks like he raises his wifes son

That's cause rock turned into pussified alternative for white betas

>A white guy believed this, so all whites must accept it as truth.
A muslim believed in jihad, so all muslims must accept it as truth. Choose one.

Honestly do not EVER compare what I'm doing with my life to a fucking nigger again or I'll find your weasels nosy brown nosed nerdy 4eyed ass and bash your fucking face in and see you laugh like a little Xbox bitch when your face is all bloody

So was Charlie Parker, Chet baker, and a whole host of incredible musicians. Wes sucked? Fuck you. He has the most mellow tone of any guitarist alive and he kicks ass mother fucker. You are just some stuck up loser who probably never got a paying gig in your life. Fag!

Weasely*. Black people get ALLLLL the fuxking support in this dam country go FUCK yourself you trans troll low life shit nerds. That's right. You're all SHIT nerds. You're all the nerds the nerds won't even hang out with cuz you're all so shitty. FUCK BLACK PRIDE FUCK RAP

>Can be
Key operative phrase right there Pablo

On the same topic black people can also be good hockey, Is it going to be more likely than a black basketball player? Hell no

stereotypes exist for a reason, because people perpetuate them hence why most niggers are shit at math

Great points. You sound like a real go getter

Don't compare scientists to rappers shit nerd

I'm going to use my token

No, jazz isn't dying. I'm currently in college and have a few black friends who I discuss jazz with pretty frequently. We're noticing a comeback in neosoul which contains a lot of great elements of jazz.

Listen to Alfa Mist or Kamasi Washington for a more tradition jazz sound. Listen to Hiatus Kaiyote for rythmic complexity.

You see this chart? In the given categories of 120-130 IQ there is only 2 out of the 9 that are eligable to be very smart. Now, only 16-22% of their population is even capable of being smarter than normal. An even smaller percentage out of that is able to compete with Whites on an intellectual and creative fields. And yet you believe that they are capable of becoming geniuses because they created music that sounds like Grape Drank farts?

>the academy
Oh boy. Have you ever sat and listened to a Coltrane album front to back?

Most of the time it's complete and utter nonsense. Classical music has form, if your only form is chaos then what was the purpose in creating the form in the first place? To prove a point? What point is that? That there is chaos?

If humans did not build Order then Chaos would prevail hence what purpose does it serve humans to build chaos? Nothing that's what purpose.

And it shouldn't shock you that this shit is pushed in "the academy", the same schools that teach the annihilation of all nations and destruction of individuality, culture, spirit, traditions, true forms of harmony.

>hiatus kaiyote
Have been since 2011 my nigga. Will check out that other shit you posted for sure. Soul has been my specialty since I was 6. Trace my musical interests back to Africa and have the whole story of black American music under my belt and there is so much more to listen to.
youtu.be/dl4AkhZp43g
Peep this brotha

false delema. you are a mouth-breather. end your existence posthaste.

No, but seriously. That's fucking stupid, you are retarded, kys.

Can attest to blacks being wired for music. Buddy is a band director.

The natural talent of black students in band usually surpasses white students, but the niggerness hinders them from learning basic skills like reading music and functioning in a group. You find a black kid in band that contain his inner niggness, typically they will be above average.

Shut up bitch
What the fuck is up with you stiffs? Are you insulted by your own erection if it gets stiffer than you? I bet it hardly does. Shut up pussy you know nothing of music. I come from a greater line than you and would not only rape you if I saw you in person I would do so to Isaac Hayes to introduce you to the art of butt fucking you assemblage of insufferable paste

Music is more related to language. People equate us with math but I've been a musician 40 years now and it has nothing to do with it.

It's language center based.

jazz is like post modern art

its just weird and pointless for the fuck of it

no meaning, no purpose, no form or order. just mindless notes thrown everywhere for no fucking reason

it perfectly mirrors the negro brain, just random thoughts and impulses from second to second with no thought of consequences or the future.

Im white and that shit had me moving. Has a ska element to it as well. I like it.

The average Jazz listener is about as worthwhile to humanity as the fart I let out a few minutes ago. It's amusing for a time but you'll forget about it soon enough. There's more farts where that came from.

There is a point to it and that's what you need to accept. The point is chaos, destruction, "de-construction" as they call it. Then you need only step back and examine on a broad scale how this "art" is reflected in society at large. Remember, art is but a reflection of society and nothing more.

Let it speak for itself.

Bony Blawk was the best, don't be a jealousfag

>delema
why do you bother. it's amazing you can pass a captcha

>There is a point to it and that's what you need to accept. The point is chaos, destruction, "de-construction" as they call it.

Yes, the same as dadaism and other post-modern art movements, its the musical equivalent of a Jackson Pollock "painting", in other words its shit.

Yes, black people can be good at many things through a combination of natural talent and hard work.

However, the black people who decline to try to do anything of worth and shouldn't be advanced through hiring and admissions when their merit is vastly lower than the merit of other, non-black candidates.

If the creator fears consequences, he doesn't exist, he just is.

It's shit, yes, but you can't argue in subjective terms. Those are pointless to most people because they will simply say "Well, that's like, your opinion man."

The truth is we reject this at the level of its "form" or rejection thereof. "Creation of chaos" to us is absurd, it is only self-annihilation that it will sow as it ALREADY is sowing in the West.

We reject this at its core because our future will not be led by those who seek only self-annihilation, temporary and fleeting pleasures, and worthless nihilistic "ambitions".

google "false delema" and read the results. then I would strongly recommend you read a fucking book. christ I can't wait for the summer to be over so I can get a rest from all of you highschool freshman with no friends.

Jazz is unstructured improvisation that requires the least amount of planning and thinking.

Jazz is only enjoyable to people who's brains have been addled beyond recognition by years of drug experimentation.

A non-degenerate with his life sorted out and who cleans his room daily is literally incapable of enjoying jazz.

Shut up bitch goddamn HAHAHAHA what are you on about
Both my parents are incredibly successfully classical musicians and when they come home they listen to REGGAE JAZZ BLUES FUNK
Fuck you bitchh you are stuck up and don't belong in our world because you'd never fit in because you sound like what you are: a fucking stuck up cunt

>jackson pollock paintings are shit.

You must be a commie faggot. A painting he threw out sold for over 20 million dollars a few years ago. That's about 10 times more than you will earn in your lifetime(if you get enough sleep this summer and manage to pass algebra 2 next year, and also IF you graduate highschool in three years and go on to college.) Get some sleep kiddo. *ruffles your hair in the most patronizing of manners*

"Stuck up cunt", this is what they refer to people that don't take joy in chaos.

Reggae has form, the Blues is one of the most simplistic and straight-forward genres on the planet

>b-but muh solos
Solo's have existed far before the blues was a concept.

>funk
Oh jesus...

I can't wait till you realize jazz was a simplification of classical music so niggers could participate you fucking spaz. You want to compare the complexities of Wes Montgomery to Bach? Go for it faggot

Listening to jazz and blues is one the main ways that upper-middle class white boomers virtue signal.

Wrong reply.

Hey hey now.. George Clinton is a fucking god bro...

Jazz is the base of math. It's a bunch of chaos built around a simple beat.

If this wasn't pervasive I would thrive in society, but it is this 'excuse' for them that sits me down like a paralyzing knife to my spine that incompasitates me leaving me inept and thickly numb with retarded pleasure 'I didn't achieve my dreams of a pro skater or athlete, but at least I know I was nice to the black guy :)'

.........who later becomes a pro nba player and lives all your dreams out for you because he feels sorry for you HA

>Jazz is the one good thing negroes have contributed to society.
For a min there they were showing signs of potential then they gave in and turned to shit. Sad really. I still enjoy Jazz, Doo Wop and Motown.

>You want to compare the complexities of Trump vs. Ghadaffi? Go for it faggot.

again.. false delema. kill. your. self.

video tape it with a count-down so you can be useful to this fucking board at least one time.

>some yuppie faggot from jew york paid 20 million for a painting that means its good!

kill yourself

someone bought this piece of literal trash for 110 million

YEah well not everyone is a petty little bitch like you and call it like it is. We like music or we don't. We like that music. We listen to it. What do you like?
Sorry hold on I got some people on the phone. Stevie wonder, James brown, Marvin Gaye, Aretha franklin, steely dan, Grover Washington, herbie Hancock, Donny Hathaway, Otis Redding, Solomon Burke, i just can't get to you hold on I'll be right back. Oh what was that? You don't like that music? Okay well then have fun listening to what you listen to but I'll remember that you can't dance nor can you feel the groove and I just feel sorry for you

>false delema
you're so fucking stupid

Funk is too ridiculously silly for me to take seriously but I can understand it because it has a form. It isn't disorder, it has order. Jazz is disorder and it's not surprising its mostly listened to by yuppie upper class white liberals who "think they're onto something more".

Dancing predates all forms of modern music by several thousand years my dear friend. If that is your only counter-argument then that is a pretty shallow one.

Judge music on the broader context of society. If you are incapable of this then you should be incapable of acting within society but that is my political viewpoint. Entertainment for entertainment is cancer.

You judge music by whether you like it or not. Whether you want to hear it again or not. How boring of a human being must you be to not feel it in that way? Sorry for you man. Hope you heartily laugh still....

It isn't based on whether I "like it or not". Music, like all art, is a reflection of the society at large. What music is accepted, much like the art, reflects 100% the society.

Jazz, like most post-modernist forms of art is the promotion of chaos and deconstruction. Listen to the way Internationalists speak, they use terms like deconstruction all of the time. This isn't a coincidence.

>I'm boring because I am not easily amused by noises
I enjoy music, hell I even have guilty pleasures but it's far more important to weigh music, like all art, against the society. Otherwise we will, as Jazz and post-modernist art prove, will dissolve into chaos. When we dissolve into chaos we are easily conquered, destroyed, or self-annihilate.

>still hasn't googled the term and doesn't understand what I'm getting at..

Why are you still here? I thought you would have made a new thread about your impending suicide by now. You clearly are too dumb to allow to reproduce.. If you are based and redpilled, you must understand why these conditions are a detriment to the white race.. Why havn't you k'd ys yet?

Posting some of the greatest
Duke and Coltrane
In a Sentimental Mood
(Funny how unsentimental some of these cunts are)
Be race realists not bigots!

>if seaguls can fly
>and humans invent flight

that must mean
>humans can lay eggs

i fucking love science XD

lol jazz fag nigger lover detected

nigga you new here, aint you

Primera entrada, mejor entrada.

>still hasn't realized he can't fucking spell

Can you not hear the ridiculousness behind this? The unsteady, almost nervous ticking drumbeat? The chaos if it all?

Reflect this at large. It's all a form of what's going on around us. Even in something meant to be "sentimental" according to these artists there MUST be chaos.

Do you understand what musical modes are? Do you know why Coltrane and Miles are known for "modal jazz"
These people played their fucking instruments everyday as much as they possibly could till those horns, strings, drums were extensions of their brain. They played "modal jazz" not because they were trying to impose an order on the music, it just was summoned from their brains in the instantaneous moments they played. You obviously know nothing of jazz if your only opinion is deconstruction. So what if it was all about it anyway? The fact of the matter is that jazz is founded upon a legacy of forms and patterns and there is an incredible richness in the harmonies, rhythms, tone, expression, fuck the list goes on forever. You can't hear that. That's okay. I didn't like jazz when I was 14. Then I started playing it and really listening to it and I "heard" it finally. Don't close your ear to it for some ideological reason, open up, perhaps try smoking a bowl (it works wonders sometimes other times not) and listen to Petals of a Rose by duke Ellington, a song written for queen Elizabeth and tell me you don't hear what I hear. That is beauty.

>weak argument, so I'm going to try to point out spelling mistakes to solidify my point, even though I don't have one..

Nice try you mush-headed fucking retard.

soooo

you play nigger music so that means they're just as capable as white people to succeed in society?

>it just was summoned from their brains in the instantaneous moments they played.

Chaos. Whim. You're only underlining my point.

>You obviously know nothing of jazz if your only opinion is deconstruction

You obviously lack all reading comprehension if you think I said it is ONLY deconstruction.

>Then I started playing it and really listening to it and I "heard" it finally.

You brainwashed yourself into "liking" something and you bitterly project this onto anyone who disagrees. That isn't my fault.

If you're going to get thick headed about it then at least take a moment and realize that art is more than entertainment, only a plebian sees it as entertainment. Art is politics, politics is everything.

*single petal of a rose
youtu.be/QOA_BazyGPA

>Classical musicians didn't use modes
Learn Caged Method
Literally Only 7 Patterns
Remove 2 Notes From Chords
Claim Innovation.
It's not fucking rocket science, learn caged, start on the 2nd note. Welcome to the dorian mode, 3rd note, phyrgian..4 lydian 5 mixolydian 6 aeolian 7 locrian.

Black "mathematics". The scandal of Piper Harron here being given a math PhD from Princeton for "funky sums" and high school calculus is something else.

How many people do you know that got into Princeton math grad school with just a BA in "romance languages" and no math ability? A Fields medalist was wasted advising this retard, no less.

whoa, 7/10
decent bait, but a little too lazy

When did I say that mic?
Everything is just summoned by the brain. The state of the brain is determined by a previous state it was in. You have no real control.

I love jazz I haven't tricked myself into anything. You are the one tricking yourself because I don't know what the fuck you listen to if you don't hold a virtue of listening to what you like (and of course being open to trying new things)
Art is expression and love
Art is everything that is human
Art is political for sure but that's only a part of it. Some art isn't political

>mick*

that's not bait that's fucking reality. you clearly don't know how to jam with scales over chords

I never said anything about classical music and modes.
Oh boy here we go
>MUsic is MATH GUYS check out this model, COLTRANE WASNT EVEN INNOVATING LOOK I YNDERSRAND IT PERFECTLY REAL EASY
You realize that if you pulled out this technical shit at a real jazz gig everyone would immediately think you were a sap? All those guys know this shit. They know it by the names or they KNOW it because they can hear it and play it. But when they solo they are fucking thinking of the modes, the music comes out from within seamlessly. If you don't know what that feels like then you don't know anything about jazz.

He's completely stoned out of his mind and acting like an unreasonable child because he wasted time on a ridiculous genre of music that serves no other purpose than to create disharmony.

>You have no real control.
Which is exactly what post-modernists want you to think.

We build order all of the time, that is what sets us above the animals. It's not surprising that a genre of music that blacks are acclaimed for is rooted in existing only in "instinct" and nothing of higher value.

You're ranting like a man in total denial, trying to appease your own warped mind into thinking you made some sort of brilliant choice. You didn't, you know deep down you didn't. You've wasted time and you're on drugs and you're trying to pin it all on me. That is fine, I'm someone you've never met and someone you probably never will meet. Maybe. Maybe I am someone you know, someone you have met.

But anyways until you realize everything is political you're living a lie. You can keep living the lie or you can take a step back and observe the reality going on all around you.

For example, you tried to brag that one of these songs was written for "Queen Elizabeth" - well what do you know about Queen Elizabeth?

You'll find that none of this will be all that shocking once you realize the broader political implications.

You go girl!

They aren't fucking thinking about the nodes****

they are thinking of modes you fucking dipshit. are you going to play a locrian mode on top of a dominant 7th chord? or an ionian mode over a minor7 flat 5 chord?