Why the FUCK aren't millennials buying houses?

Ok Sup Forums oldfag here

Dropped out of college, made my fortune in real estate like Trump because I have business sense and I'm not a cuck. I know which properties to acquire and when to flip them.

But I'm currently stuck with five houses that I cannot sell because this soy-boy generation doesn't like "McMansions" and prefers to rent apartments in the city like the cucks that they are.

Millennials: grow the fuck up. Get married and buy yourself a mans house already so you have room for a family. I got where I am by never complaining or asking for a handout. If you follow my advice you can afford a real house too

Your that Boomer faggot aren't you. How in the actual fuck does one modern day drop out of college and enter into the real estate market? Nobody is buying your bullshit.

Work hard and don't be a snowflake looking for a handout. If I could do it why can't you?

>buying a home
>in the major cities in australia
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
DIE BOOMER

Aww, so sorry you fucking tryhard dick nibbling kike. Gas yourself.

Enjoy your cuckshed apartments, nancy boys.

>never complaining or asking for a handout
>grow the fuck up and buy my over priced houses

If people don't want to buy your real estate maybe you're not as good a businessman you thought you were.

Your a Boomer. Your kind destoyed america to make a quick buck. I enlisted at 18 to go to college and save for a DOWN PAYMENT on a house. Did you have to do that before you dropped out? Your the snowflake you entitled Boomer cuck

>kekistan flag
>calling others nancy boys
ok

> I know which properties to acquire and when to flip them.
Apparently not. Whew, stuck with 5 mansions. That's gotta hurt those pockets.

You are complaining right now that you cannot sell a bunch of speculation properties.

You sound like that fake Tim Sykes bullshitter

People were buying them just fine until 2-3 years ago when millennials thought it was cool and edgy to hate "McMansions"....

Now I just have 5 BEAUTIFUL properties rotting because millennials wont man up and start families

>work hard

how fucking vague

literally kill yourself LARPing faggot.

I just bought a house. Its pretty comfy

This
If you actually knew something about real estate, you wouldn't have fucked up. Maybe skipping college wasn't good for you after all.

>doesn't like "McMansions"

It's called having good taste.

hey faggot you realize housing prices are back to 07 prices right?

its another huge inflated bubble and no one can fucking afford your 600k mcmansions as a first home when they are 25.

now fuck offf

DN'T EAT AVOCODOD TAST LOL:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>taste
>lives in an old warehouse surrounded by dindu's
wow... how AUTHENTIC you are. dumbass...

Your stickshacks are overpriced and your daughters are whores. Why marry when the sex is free?

You know how I made enough money to buy 5 houses at once? By not being a whiny bitch like you. Can you even afford ONE house?

Post a link to your houses then you absolute faggot

Man this is some fuckin good bait right here. Usually on Sup Forums people don't even put in the effort to troll the teenage virgin facebook users that come here. But no, you give a hoot and are bringing back the good old days of cancer. I salute u sir

They waste all of their money on avacado toast.

>wanting to hold a literal McMansion
ughhhhh. I literally barfed in my mind. That's so fucking disgusting. Sell 'em to some chinks you fat ass.

They'd have to leave th basement first.

Enjoy your pension going when the government runs out of money, enjoy your houses being squatted in by Jamal, enjoy your generation going down in history tied with Millenials as the worst thing to ever happen to the west. You will go first after bankers on day of the rope.

>Man up
Manboobs or gtfo?

>I salute u sir
Fuck off to reddit, faggot.

Houses cost way more than they are worth. It's literally become a kike scheme to get sheckles.

That house is fucking grotesque.

I tried a piece of avocado toast once. Now I'm fucked.

>trying to buy a house
>live in a desert with weather extremes 100+ in summer 0 or lower in winter
>houses with no HVAC
>houses with old wiring
>houses with shitty additions done by someone who believe he's a handyman
>houses in the ghetto charging insane prices because Ira and Betty want to retire away from the mexiniggers

Why didn't old fuckers take care of their houses or better yet, take care of their country?

No idea, Gen Z here and I already own 1 house.

I work two jobs. (Three if you count the reserves.)

I can't afford a house.

Fox and grapes

kek! Jesus Christ, Boomers have no fucking taste! LMFAO!

>why don't my grandkids want my ceramic collection?
>why don't millenials want a bunch of old, tacky useless shit?
This is why I know I was born in th e RIGHT generation. YOu old fucks are fucking dumb and always were.

Younger people today are fuckin stupid and only care about being in a cool metropolis. They have no desire to settle in some cool places that offer great opportunities and value.

Then why don't you start a business of sex clubs in the mansions like what the rich are attending?

Fucking hilarious.

What is a mortgage you cuck? Sounds like you need a 4th job you whiner

because I just built my own

I'm about to buy a comfy 1880s farmhouse in the middle of the Appalachians of NC. Sorta like pic related. Its cheaper than renting an apartment in the city.

>doesn't like "McMansions"
you made a bad investment and now you're looking for someone other than yourself to blame

I already have a house, bought it 2 years ago.

Has it been modernized?

>mortgage
lol fuck off kike.

EBIN :DDDDDD
S I M P L Y E B I N
I
M
P
L
Y
E
B
I
N

Enjoy your bad investment, cuckboi. I'm sure once the nukes drop everyone will look at their 300K McShitters and think, "man what a great buy that was"

How expensive are houses in the US?

fag

It depends for me, if I find a girl I actually connect with and have a family, I'll gladly buy a house in a nice area. But for now the current plan is to rent an apartment until that happens.

If it doesn't as I advance in my career I'll buy a condo. Would rather not own a house to myself, have to mow the lawn and do all the upkeep and maintenance alone. Owning a condo is still real estate, however you don't have to do any of the upkeep for the most part aside from cleaning your interior.

>Just hire a company to do that stuff for you
I thought that Sup Forums hates beaners, who take up ~75% of all lawn mowing / grounds keeping jobs.

Fox and Hounds is my local actually

I own a house. I own some land too. I'm ok. But wtf is that abomination in the picture? It's like they kept adding incongruous features as a dare.

But then I guess you live in a state younger than my house, so there you go.

well what the fuck do you want? Big daddy government to buy it for you? Millennials are so entitled its ridiculous

now LARPing mediocre real estate success boomer.

World is truly fucked.

yuppies drove the prices up in major cities. i'll buy next recession like a champ. anyone here who recently bought in denver is a cuck supreme and i laugh at you.

I'D RATHER DRINK LATTES OUT OF AN AVOCADO

I am on old fag who owns property.

Assuming you actually do own property, evidently you are a narrow-minded fool who cannot see how much the property market has changed in the past 8 - 10 years, particularly with respect to affordability combined with rising living costs, employment, educational requirements, investor mentality, contributing immigration factors and more.

Investor mentality (ironically, something you are proudly barking about) contributes significantly towards traditional market entry for younger people, particularly for smaller dwellings and apartments.

>made my fortune in real estate like Trump because I have business sense and I'm not a cuck
dropped

millennials are so god damn lazy it's unreal. A bunch of literal man children living in their parents basement until they are in their 30's with degrees and white collar jobs if they even bothered to go to college in the first place. You know how many of these entitled little brats fresh out of college I've had interview for positions at my work expecting a 50k salary straight out of school? Whats even worse is half of them have a fucking limp wrist hand shake and are social retards that stare into their phones all day and take pictures of themselves for some dumb ass app called snap chat. They never want to stay late to put in hard work and hop to a new job every 2 years with no concept of loyalty to a company.

That looks infinitely better than OP's house, even if it is made of wood

>millennials
Kremlin propaganda thread turning people against millennials.

/thread

>I know which properties to acquire and when to flip them.

lol clearly not

my mistake. I expected a European not to be a faggot. In America we like big houses because we own lots of cars and have big families. Something you'd never understand. It takes a special kind of snowflake to think hes too good to live in a modern castle

OK, ill bite. I just came into about a quarter million from an inheritance and we are looking to trade up. List TWO of those properties, I might consider it.

I want boomers to sell houses for what they are actually worth and not at the inflated price for what they think they're worth.

how are you a real estate mogul or whatever the fuck and you're stuck with five houses? That's five opportunities right there pal. You think you get to retire! WRONG! Retirement is for closers and you're no closer.
I wear forty dollar underwear. You heard that right, you pathetic shell of a man. My underwear costs more than your god damn watch. You call yourself a salesman you son of a bitch? BULLSHIT!
Listen up gentleman, there's a new prize for this months sales competition. First place gets a shiney new Cadillac. Second place? Set a steak knives. Aren't they great? Third prize? You're fired. Get the picture?
A
I
D
A
ATTENTION
INTEREST
DECISION
ACTION
A
B
C
A ALWAYS
B BE
C CLOSING
ALWAYS BE CLOSING
you wanna be a winner op? You wanna wear forty dollar underwear that cups your balls better than any Parisian whore? You gotta have dry balls to be a salesman. Are yours arid enough, OP? Are you man enough to make that sale? Are you man enough to take it?
Of course you're not. Look at ya. Cheap timex on your wrist. Used Hyundai in the driveway.

>loyalty to a company.
>being this mad because you can't cuck millennials
tip top zozzle

because im young, strong, and intelligent enough to literally build a cabin with my hands, axe, and saw

Thanks, OP.

Don't worry. When energy prices start to rise, boomers will be selling their houses for $1.00 to anyone who can take over their mortgage debt.

>I know which properties to acquire and when to flip them.
>But I'm currently stuck with five houses that I cannot sell

i guess you're not as good as you thought you were kiddo

>buying a house
>when the housing bubble is soon to pop
LMAO

>well what the fuck do you want? Big daddy government to buy it for you?
no. i dont want it at all

On the Day of the Rope, the boomers will be the first to go.

Nigga faggot boomers drove home prices up so high that houses sold for 45k 20 years ago are now like 135k. They also ruined the tech industry, IT is a poor monkey job now and everyone uses contractors who work for peanuts. I make 34k a year not counting mandatory overtime and I can only afford 100k of house

How much do they cost?

I've got three daughters, my daily driver and a classic I'm restoring. My wife has a small hatchback. What is your point?

That house is fucking ugly.

Do you sell snake oil by any chance too? Old faggot, eat shit

A middle class house on a 25 x 75 lot in the borough I grew up cost 900k. When my father bought his first house in 1980 as a top pay firefighter it was roughly 1.5 times his yearly salary. For me to buy the same house at top pay same job would be 9 times my yearly salary.

Because stupid fucks like you told us to go to college entirely on loans we will never repay for years if we aren't diverse enough to get in for free, limiting our mortgage options thanks to Sallie Mae guidelines on calculating repayment based on outstanding student loan debt:

Ok, relax dude.

Most millenials have jobs and money, but they dont have credit.

Find a way to cut out the middleman and you can start filling houses.

Most millenials dont have credit cards so youre gonna have to adapt.

Deal with it.

Lmao, OP is such a dumb faggot. Enjoy your houses depreciating in the next financial crisis that is right around the corner. This country learned nothing from 2008, hope to see you in the bread line, you out of touch piece of trash.

Get zika. Get everything i already said. Do you even wear condoms? Suck on a rabbi's nose while he gives you herpes and bites off your dick. Suck the snot out of it. Get super gonorrhea you wont be able to see like i could. Keep shitposting and trying to win over the world with your 33% approval. In reality against anybody than a shilled jew in the jew college president, views like yours are only for whoever comes here in agreement. Versus 7 billion. Maybe a .0000000001% representation. Just like my risks have always been and will continue to be. While yours are 1:1. The new in a heartbeat movie looks like the witch in snow white with the apple. Do you even know what that represents? You guys shit on Christ all the time and act not like Him but those He hated. Pharisees basically. You disgust me. Sex. Or what comes out of your mouth. You are DEFILED. MUH AUTOGYNEPHILA MUH NEO VAGINA VAGINA MUH VAGINISM

Ok guys I'm done. I have somewhere to be now.

What did you think though? I've never been to America. Was it an accurate boomer impression?

dumping McMansions Folder

>won't give them the pay they desire
>expect them to stay when there are more lucrative offers on the market

He's a LARPing millennial trying to troll millennials.

If you had business sense you would know that modern day men live in cities because its full of 18-22yro free pussy.
Why buy the cow etc.

And of course he doesnt post them. Because hes a fucking larper.

Seriously nigger, post TWO of the house listings on here so we can see them. And im NOT joking, me and the GF are looking to move into a bigger house to start a family because I got around 250k. Lets see them.

Let me remind some of you that Boomers willingly bought these things and raised their wife's sons in them

>and have big families.
Where the fuck have you been for the past 80 years?

Big families are NOT the norm anymore.

And shitty McMansions are still garbage that are poorly designed and a waste of resources for materialistic showoffs who don't care they piss away tons of money on heating and AC.

they are all living in rented accommodation since all the pajeet doctors buy everything anywhere near a place with a half decent job

That's a lot of grass to mow.

is this from that mcmansion tumblr? This stuff is so goddamn funny, but it's cool that they also research modern house design

Sorry for misgendering you

Hahahahaha I made 30k as a quality inspector just 2 years ago IT really is fucked huh? Time to switch to a mechy or something profitable or just make your own god damn innovation

I almost feel sorry for these """people"""