>North Korea vows to build nukes
>"lol yeah right you still can't launch rockets!"
[years later]
>North Korea has launched multiple missiles at your allies
>"...heh... l-lucky... you're still not a threat though lol!"
[days later]
>North Korea has built nuclear missiles
>"..."

Any political experts want to tell me what exactly the USA's plan was here?

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Invading Iraq and Syria because muh wmds and leaving China's pet be

op pic shows the horrors of race mixing.

lmao?

I guess they have no clue

Brittany Venti is a goddess

Fuck the anti-Venti shills. That bitch almost makes civic nationalism look good

Postpone until it's the next administrations problem

Yes you now realize they've been threatening us for years and every time it happens the media pretends we're on the brink of war so they can get their shekels.

Meanwhile we're not still not going to war.

All of the politicians in the past have been complete push overs. Now the situation has reached critical mass and something has to be done. If we had any other cuck president they'd let them fucking nuke us before we did anything about them realistically.

Learn the story of north Korea idiot, technically the US Korea war nerve ended America became too pussified after China kicked the livid fuck out of the army from north Korea.

And trump won't do shit either, if he gets in to too much shit say good bye to your cozy shit posting life cuss the world economy will go straight down the drain yet once again

She looks like my mom!
haven't seen my mom in 8 years

>Horrors

You must be 18 and over to post in this site.
Also we don't appreciate sodomites in this board.

What American news have you been watching?

North Korea has never been portrayed as a threat in the media, ever. They have always been "so wacky lol" and everyone just made fun of them. Whenever anyone brought up that we needed to stop them from building nukes, the media would always report on rocket failures and say "see? they are shit! let's talk about the real issues like global warming."

Also, you fail to realize that we've been constantly pumping out military sales for our troops in Korea. For some strange reason you think that Jews want us to actually engage North Korea and end them when we have been wasting so much money already on live-fire drills for decades.

look at that fucking skull you oil drillers it's all mutated.

> a goddess

jesus man, youre desperate.

>not full res

I want to suck on this octoroon's fat tits

>North Korea has never been portrayed as a threat in the media, ever
You must be delusional then.

Thanks. Got the full body shot with the skin tights?

no her personality is hot

one of those playful emotionally disconnected types with slight daddy issues. 10/10

>Now the situation has reached critical mass

No, rump is pushing it there, north Korea could have evolve in to something else after they were sure they had nothing to fear from the Jewish empire, maybe even create a space program and what not but rump is too hasty and attacks on sight.

North Korea was and still is a barking dog with no teeth but push them too far and you'll see.

>Horrors

this?

This?

>cheek bones
>choker
>god-tier titties
>slim waist

good heavens

Clicked it both times. Can't not click.

this

alt angle

cute
tig ol biddies

milk indeed

>that nog nose.

blegh

lol u degenerate

Isnt it funny, how the (((news media))) (((coincidentially))) (((forgot))) to mention, that the last misslie test by North Korea was UNsuccessfull, that the roket exploded half way.

ALso that Sout Korea as well as Russia both say, that it was NOT an ICBM ( bit a mid ranger)

thet both offer proof and ask proof from the US ( their data), but the US ofc again wont show any proof but demands "listen and belief" ....

So sad that so manny ppl, even here on Sup Forums STILL fall completely for the (((news media))) , which is nothing but hardcore propaganda, and still dont get it.

checked
I want to make her know the meaning of love.`

Her tits look like they'd cause back problems

more like dick problems

Think it was a different one. Better.

She lives in the same city as me

I want to make mostly white kids with her.

You're still falling for it. Perpetuating the media's fear mongering will only drive up their traffic.

Then what are you doing here?

This is the kind of shit I'm talking about. How the fuck can you justify not destroying these gooks because they failed a missile test?
Do you expect them to keep failing?

Think for a fucking second retard. They have nuclear weapons, they are openly talking about nuking specific targets, they have successfully launched missiles before... WAKE UP!

I think the mini nuke is bullshit McMaster level deep state.

John McCain, aka "Mr. Deep State", has already condemned Trump for going on the offensive with North Korea. News media is focusing on Trump's statements and how "awful" they are. They are talking about how Trump is a warmonger and is trying to get us into a deadly war.

Stop making up conspiracy theories based off of literal lies you just made up in your own head.

You really have to wonder why a situation that can only get worse the longer we wait has been allowed to fester for decades.

I would make cheese from Ventis milk

and make a cheese sandwich

no pickle

Oh shut up faggot. Take your hrt, underage cocksucker.

pickles are the best you filthy bong

With all the other attention whore threads, it's a wonder that I haven't seen these tits posted in awhile.

What a fantastic set of mammaries

B R E H

Good argument!
Makes me wonder why so many people are suddenly suggesting that (((they))) want to end the only war we still have going on in which we spend enormous amounts of money in continuing with live-fire drills for no reason, occupying South Korea and Japan, and using our navy to conduct pointless "shows of force."

It's almost like, instead of ending this war, (((they))) would rather start a new war with another country like, I don't know, Russia.

Kek, knew you couldn't resist, ya dumb cocksucker.

good lord those cans

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jej

I would love to put her on handcuffs.

>She would love it even more.

Wait until their spies tell them the Norks can miniaturize nukes and put them in a warhead that they can successfully launch with a rocker. Then it's time for the carpet bombs.

Or they wait until they fire the nuke so they have casus belli in the eyes of the filthy American hippies.

Is that an angry birds piggy?

She's ugly as fuck bro.

Why does Sup Forums like wide set eyes so much? Am I unattractive to you guys?

Kimmy is the little boy who cried wolf. Nobody takes him seriously (until China sells him nukes for real)

Help North Korea get nukes to strengthen China's position and weaken America's position. That has been the goal behind NK policy of every Democrat president for 4-5 decades. Same can be said about multiple Republican presidents too.

Who would win?

1,000 Kims vs 1 Venti

yeah imma need some more

Pajeeta, do you poo in the loo?

You look fine

Will need to see more pics to render an honest opinion. So far so good

>nose ring

Get out slut

Venti's cute but in an exotic kind of way, ya know?

the fact one of her parents is half black is sort of an interesting tidbit about her.

You pretty. Post pusy.

would seed them both. but i'm sorry Brit, you will have to take a morning after pill.

You don't seem to know the American economy.
The markets spiked in anticipation of the Iraq War.
Do me a favor and look at the markets. Do you see them reaching highs that historically have never been reached?
The US market has found to be bullish during wartime in a barrons study.

No more lewds for you.

Jelly?

Shes hot in one picture and ugly as fuck in another

>the fact one of her parents is half black is sort of an interesting tidbit about her.

Just look at her nose and you know she got black genes in her.

Venti has face of a man. gr8 tiddies tho

no pusi

Welcome to women.

stop posting this nasty curry whore

TIMESTAMP OR GTFO

Nudes when?

Where'd you get that picture of me, user?

>Jelly?

Jelly>Jam

Fine, I'll post other nasty curry whores instead.

The master plan is to let the chinks nuke all the blue states on the West coast.
Also, stop posting this ugly racemixed whore. Her tits will never make up for her face.

>democratic president
Make deals to allow inspections and halting nuclear weapons research in exchange for economic development
>republican presidents
nah fuck that axis of evil

Who was in the wrong here?

pajeeta could get a job at Google.

lol why is she even trying
we all know that she's a nigger

Alt-right angle