From what you know of pic related. does he make valid points or is he just butt hurt? he was a google/droid fan also

from what you know of pic related. does he make valid points or is he just butt hurt? he was a google/droid fan also.

looks like a massive jew

Sup Forums doesnt care though because this is a civic nationalist board now. go trump!

yeah he's a kike playing a role as the devil's advocate goyim so that Google can maintain their control

he's definitely getting paid to pull this shit

It helps that google is overreacting and showing their true colors. This guys ideas are shit tho

what, how, who, why

>watch national news talknig about him being a poo poo head for saying that men and women are different
>next segment is about how stroke rates for men and women are different because men and women are different

but his name is james? thats not a a "jewish" name? im just trying to get a verification on his > muh heritage

Young center leftist who was too naive to think he could rock the boat with his polite murmurings.

He's not wrong; but if he had any political savvy he would have left out the bit on women not being predisposed to having the skills needed at Google and instead focused entirely on Google as a leftist echo chamber.

Every leftist media outlet I saw that covered it painted the story as about him making controversial statements about women in the workplace and trotted out some hair dyed feminists to chastise him on air. Likewise now that he's been fired Google can rely on feminist and SJW support for it and can play the sexism card and pretend they did it to protect their female employees and not as a means to silence opposition.

If he had maintained focus on protecting diversity in philosophical viewpoints then Google wouldn't have had any way to use "muh patriarchy" to distract from his legitimate arguments and would have no possible means to justify firing him.

he's the spokesman we need

He's right. And he was smart enough to put a footnote in his essay saying he's seen Google using illegal hiring practices. This makes him a whistleblower, and his termination is therefore illegal.

He had points but he should have presented them better or focused on other arguments. His are too easy for women to cry at and get people to ignore.

You can tell they're embarrassed by the publicity too and became defensive because of it.

He should have totally left out the sexual dimorphism shit. Any evo psych aimed at liberals will be returned with accusations of being a KHV sperg. It didn't add anything beneficial having that in there.

Where is a link to what he said? All these comments and no source link. Hmm.

Valid opinions, whatever that means. But what he drew fr research can be contested. Not that that means much as you can go down the rabbit hole with arguing for/against the validity of any statement that draws upon research for it's conclusions. I kind of suspected that he was trying to get fired and be a martyr or something, but the fact that he apparently put out his memo a month ago and didn't expect it to get it to the public makes me doubt that a little now. At any rate he's expressing views that I believe the majority of people hold but don't dare say in public for fear of destroying their careers.

Also for the guy asking where the memo is: www diversitymemo com.

HOWIE

obviously he made valid points. Also a great job, he opened a breach on google that Assange, Gab and others are exploiting. I hope Trump supports him somehow

why is this board so retarded?

He works in the tech industry, the new world order so-to-speak, this is run by cucks, by weak spineless cowards. But at least he did something nonetheless.
We are run by weasels and snakes, not warlords anymore.

This is what they look like. When you start realizing this you'll realize that beating them isn't as far off a dream as you originally thought.

>from what you know of pic related. does he make valid points or is he just butt hurt

Sigh, you don't even use whether or not if someone read his memo as a qualifier. God I hate retards.