Redpilled movies/tv shows that show diff perspectives

What are some redpilled movies/shows out there guys that show it from diff perspectives of the enemy like the nazis in ww2?

youtu.be/vIwimWccIoM

Or anything in general that you think is redpilled you're welcome to share.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=raP-rhMA88M
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdEBPyoq11-7H07u7iwGM_3l-_QfxFj9B
imdb.com/title/tt1876277/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Germany betrayed the Wehrmacht

Read a book faggot

Jungle to Jungle

Ok thanks will take a look.

youtube.com/watch?v=raP-rhMA88M

The Great War (BBC 1964): youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdEBPyoq11-7H07u7iwGM_3l-_QfxFj9B

>mfw when Europe will never look this good again.

Definitely Das Boot, but I assume most with an interest in this kind of thing have already seen that.

Downfall is pretty good, but it does go over the top trying to make Hitler look overly insane.

Stalingrad (1993) is a must watch, all from the perspective of German soldiers.

This was so good. Probably my favorite WW2 production period.

Seconding this as well.

Sadly, there isn't much in the way of movies that portray the Germans as anything other than muh evil natsees.

>a movie about the SS
>written by "Alessandro Pepe"
>AKA "The Frog Man

I don't believe it

Samurai Trilogy with Toshiro Mifune.
The Normans (BBC, 3-part series goes fast and gives some redpills on how the world works).
Jin Roh: wolf brigade
The prose and poetic Eddas (at the very least the havamal). I started with the prose Edda, forget which translation. Used bellows' poetic Edda.
Beowulf, not any of the piss-poor movies, especially the modern animated one that completely corrupts the story old values being displayed to be edgy and modern.

Also Leon Degrelle's memoir, easily found online. Great perspective from a young and idealistic politician turned recruit starting from the bottom up in the wallonian waffen ss division, which he himself lobbied to be made, turning down the chance to start as an officer. Hitler said if he had a son, he would wish that he would be like Degrelle.

>his attention span is so low he needs moving pictures and bright colors to help him concentrate

Pick up a book you stupid millennial.

Where can I find generation war with english fucking subs.

I own Generation War and it's not redpilled. It was made in Germany, how could it be redpilled?

It secretly is though.

Look at the ending. Viktor the jew, Friedhelm the intelligentsia, and Greta the race mixer all either die or live shitty broken lives at the end of the film. While Willie and Greta, the true Aryan heroes, live happily ever after

pirate bay.

It's not full 1488 or something but it portrays the wehrmacht as noble and honorable soldiers and is blatantly anti-bolshevik.

INTO THE WHITE

a very good movie. it's got the red headed guy from harry potter.

imdb.com/title/tt1876277/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_14

>redpilled

Fuck off with this shit, go back to T_D, "based Kekistani centipede " fucking loser.

Use pro-conservative or some other term that doesn't make you sound pathetic.

I got a weeklong ban when I posted this very thread once awhile back, so be careful with "/r/ threads"

Anyway, I'd like to make the argument that A Handmaids Tale is pretty great when you start rooting for the white husband. It's like if Sup Forums seized US control.

Another weird suggestion: Transparent is chocked full of horrible characterizations of lesbos and trannies, it even has Nazis burning Weimar Jew trannies.

Modern TV is easy to watch if you employ a healthy dose of irony

Divide and conquer shareblue kys, literally noone says that

Look who is back is super red pilled other than some holohoax scenes

Yea i know ending is on the line of super redpilled. And it had a point at the end there. People may closet their true feelings and live in liberal wonderland but people were more lively and showed their true colors in the 19th and early 20th century for sure.

>fog man
user i...

Sheeeeit I guess my brain showed me what I wanted to see. Sorry you wasted quads on me finnbro