When a woman cheats is it partially the mans fault?

When a woman cheats is it partially the mans fault?

It's the mans fault. He's not having sex with other men.

>the smarter and stronger
>at fault
nice try Jew, trying to co-opt the left will never work, we are proud of our diversity and differences, segregational bigot

Yes and no. It's easy to hack girls os to get them to fuck u. Basically just preying on their totally predictable behaviors.

Women do not have agency so men and society are to blame.

Which man? The cucked or the cucker?

>woman cheats
yaasss queen sllaayyyy!!!
>man cheats
misogyny

>When a woman cheats is it partially the mans fault?
No, if she felt neglected she should have outright left him.
There is no other answer.

Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful: my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look at what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!

I can't wait for all of the betas on Sup Forums to get cucked and only be mad at themselves

*kisses your lips* mmmmm *pop* MWAH

>Sup Forums growing up and taking fault for their own shortcomings instead of passing it on to whatever minority group was mean to them in school
>ever

if I shoot you is it your fault?

>he trusted a woman

I agree

Pls don't bully Kogasa. She doesn't deserve it Sup Forums.

Only a man can think like this, correctly.
Woman can rationalize anything as ' not her fault '.
anything.
so yes, ultimatly it must be the mans fault.to her

No never. It also works when a man cheats on a woman.

If you don't have the balls to break it off, then you are a total shit bag who does not deserve to breath the air I fart out.

What betas are you referring too user? This is Sup Forums not tumblr. We actually go out of our way to stand up for ourselves and avoid low class women, unlike the rest of those leftist cucks

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted Trump. I fuck based black man exclusively. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day, and you'll beg to be my beta "provider" while I cheat on you with higher status men at work.

>someone had to write all this at some point in time

anyone who blames themselves for a hollow act of adultery of someone else should kill their self

I fuck my bitch every day
If she becomes yours one day she might expect that.
I do not blame her if you do not provide.

This is my favorite greentext of 2017

Slide thread, fuckinggggg sage

I'm sure you have a very feminine penis user

>expecting narcissists and sociopaths to blame themselves

Which 2hu does deserve bullying?

More or less entirely.

B A R R E N
A
R
R
E
N

Somebody's got a mental illness....

>guess what: I'm a woman
>I won't show you my tits

You know, I just don't get it. It's a simple rule. It's only 3 words long, 6 if you don't shorten it. Why don't women understand? It's just not that difficult a thing to follow. Show your tits or get the fuck out. What's so hard about that?