Caesar described the cultural differences between the Germanic tribesmen, the Romans, and the Gauls...

>Caesar described the cultural differences between the Germanic tribesmen, the Romans, and the Gauls. He said that the Gauls, although warlike, could be civilized, but the Germanic tribesmen were far more savage and were a threat to Roman Gaul and so had to be conquered. His accounts of barbaric northern tribes could be described as an expression of the superiority of Rome, including Roman Gaul.

What did he mean by this?

Germans have always been determined to destroy Europe

Why do they act like they're superior when mighty caesar confirmed they're dogshit?

Same reason niggers think they waz kangz

Inferior people have delusions of grandeur

>Why do they act like they're superior
Because we conquered Rome

Because 2000 years

Reminder to sage divide&conquer threads.

Italians also ruined the Germans when it was their turn to rule for world supremacy. They are even now.

Tell me how your post isn't pure feel? I merely quoted Julius fucking Caesar.

>Julius Caesar.
>white

None of you are Italians. You are American mestizo mutts cheering for a fellow wog, too bad you're not even the same kind of wog.

Ad hominem won't change the fact that Julius Caesar said that. I could be a fucking abo and it would still be a fact.

wrong. its just like you faggots always ignore the french and english wars. you re really fucking pathetic.

Ad hominem against ad hominem. The reason you support it is because you're a shitskin. We know what's your agenda.

The Rhine was always a barrier between roman forces and Germany, so Cesar built a bridge during the summer when they didn't expect it and fucked Germany harder then all th world wars together, never trust Germans and know romans fucked then hard

>cesar
>engrish
kill yourself scum.

If I hadn't existed Caesar still would've said that and Germanics would've still been a tribe in the past. You could say I'm using an argument from authority but you'd still have to explain why Germanics were shitty tribes in Roman times. Whatever I am won't change anything I said.

Those things I said are still facts even if I live in a shack.

Were Julius Caesar and the Populares /ourguys/? Or would Sup Forums support Pompey?

>He said that the Gauls, although warlike, could be civilized
Rome sacked by Gauls in 390BC

It has nothing to do with you since you are not Italian. It's between Italians and Germanics. Actual Italians don't even care about the issue.

SHHHH, just let us circle jerk about how germans destroyed europe.

He was just butthurt that we didn't roll over and take it in the ass like the Gaulcucks.

>tfw shitskin detected

>"Do not obtain your slaves from Britain, because they are so stupid and so utterly incapable of being taught that they are not fit to form part of the household of Athens"
>Romans thought Celtic Britons to be worse than niggers
How do whities cope?

Arminius was /ourguy/, but Ceasar was certainly beter for the romans than Pompey would have been.

and the visigoths did in 410

GAUL'D

Germanic includes the Franks , Angles , Saxons , Goths ect . And Caesar meant they're a bunch of niggers .

Germanics created a better civilisation than the Romans could, so looks like Caesar was wrong.

Hitler was from romanized Vienna

Kill yourself you stormfaggot loser

>Julius Caesar
>not white
>natsoc meme flag

really makes you think

>reading comprehension
who is even talking about hitler you fucking mongoloid rape baby. kys.

He was wrong. The Middle Ages developed tilling technology and crop rotation which civilized northern Europa.

Stormnigger is mad that based Italians out his (((people))) into the place they belong which is genocide

Germans are subhumans. Simple.

Awwww you gonna cry now wittle boi?

>engrish
just leave Lee Wung.

>wittle
are you even trying.

I bet I'm more white than you pretend to be you Mexican cuck

>implying
just because you moved to canada it doesnt mean you re white, chink.

They started two world wars. What do you think?

>they started 2 world wars
wrong. the serbians started ww1

Born and raised how about you, you fucking conquistador rape baby?

I bet my home city is more white than yours, Winnipeg vs??? Mexico City???

Wow, big surprise there. (((Rome))) feared the indomitable warrior spirit of the tribal Germans and so had to conquer them.

>caesar

literally, whatever, greaser.

Why is Sup Forums filled with shitskins that are constantly butthurt about us? What did we ever do to them?
Is it all just jealousy?

>implying
>Born and raised
>engrish
yeah sure.

He's a neetchie not a chink

>((cicero))
Roman wops were to Europe what the Americans are to this board:
>Let me educate you on who is civilized my barbarian friend...

out side of Hitler, most Germans are shit tier

who knows. somebody should do a study of the racial movements of various tribes in europe to find out. maybe the germans back then were closer to eastern europeans and modern day germans mainly descend from the gauls?

Reminder that in Caesar's time the Gauls were a Celtic people, France was later conquered by the Franks, a Germanic people.

So in the eyes of the Romans, the Celts were more civilized than the Germans.

>t.retard

>excuses
>"I'l start a war because of a lone terrorist who shot the archduke"

>Contemporary and modern historians have generally regarded Arminius' victory over Varus as "Rome's greatest defeat",one of the most decisive battles recorded in military history.
Those "shitty tribes" btfo'd Rome pretty hard.

They had the wrong values at the time to integrate into Roman society. Caesar shouldn't have let the Gauls into Rome either though.

I'm literally reading Gibbon's treatment of the German barbarians right now.

It's pretty interesting reading.

>german men: constantly drinking and fighting each other
>german women; raise children, manage livestock, do all real work
>women: completely chaste; property of husbands

Gibbon admits freely that the Germans [which also included Scandinavia] were taller, stronger, bigger, braver, freer than the Romans. That the easy life of Romans contributed to slutty women and effeminate men, and that Rome increasingly had to resort to hiring barbarians to protect them from other Barbarians...

The barbarians were BTFOing Rome when the Barbarians had no government, no cities, no writing, no property [apart from wives and cattle]...

It was only the training and leadership of Roman legions that allowed them hold off the barbarians for so long. The barbarians were LEROY JENKINS tier, whereas the Romans were the pinnacle of military science and training....

Arminius was trained by the Romans. He betrayed the Roman people after being accepted.
>A former auxiliary lieutenant to the Roman general Publius Quinctilius Varus, Arminius used his knowledge of Roman tactics to ambush and outmaneuver the legions.

Caesar described a thing in terms that justify Roman military intervention? Shocking

Germanic people lived like tribes regardless of what Caesar said.

>3 roman legions consisting of 20000 trained and well equipped soldiers
>1 german auxiliary lieutenant with a bunch of trubal warriors
>who would win?

Any good movies set in ancient times? I'd like to watch anything as good as HBO's Rome.

Incapable of being enslaved so the slaver calls them dimwitted... You may find it a good practice to reverse what people say about their enemies.

well I'm sure you've seen Gladiator, that's kino.

When you think about it, isn't the Arminius double cross in Teutoberg forest an example of of civic nationalism getting btfo?

idk who?

a fucking leaf

We must return to our traditional organization.

He wanted to trigger the Gallic Wars so he could expand his army and popularity so that he could take Rome and destroy the Republic.

Stop worshiping Caesar, he ushered the kings back into Rome and sacrificed libertas on the bloody alter of authoritarianism.

How will germany ever recover?

>What did we ever do to them?
It's all jealousy of your past achivements. Modern-day Germany is pretty sad obviously, but nobody can deny that your past is glorious.

who the fuck is this guy and why is he posted everywhere

Emperors were better for Rome than the feeble republic that was super corrupt and mostly just ended up in one general or two becoming consul every few years and controlling everything, then fighting between each other

He is the prince of Andalucia

I know. A leaf. I want the 7 million who voted for Trudeau executed. I'm breeding soldiers for a future war. In 1949 my province voted to join the US by the way. 51% won to join Canada but ballot boxes kept getting found afterwards.

>republic was more corrupt than the empire
Caesar was declared a literal god and began the cult of the Roman state. Augustus had dissenters murdered when he wasn't banishing writers he didn't like.

We can argue the accomplishments of the Republic and Empire if you want, but there was a definitive loss of libertas when everybody decided to render everything onto Caesar. You're also insane if you think the empire was less corrupt than the Republic. Gaius Mucius Scaevola could count the number of emperors that weren't sadists, thieves, or tyrants on his only hand.

The only people that have an affinity for Caesar are beta cucks that need a king or the government to feed them and wipe their ass.

>flag
imagine my shock

shit, meant for

Why did you quote from some random "historian" and not directly from Gaius?

>bragging about wanted to join kikecentral
and where would you be now? another northern liberal shithole like new england or washington state.
Trudeau's era of quasi-commie turbo SJWery will pass. The US, however, will always be full of poo skins and run by the jew.

>The only people that have an affinity for Caesar are beta cucks that need a king or the government to feed them and wipe their ass.

Yeah democracy has worked out so well for my country....compared to when we were ruled by warrior kings..

And for yours, of course. 44% non-white whew