Face app faces fearsome feefees

The crybabies did it again.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2017/08/09/how-did-faceapp-think-people-would-react-to-their-new-change-your-race-filters/?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.c4f095168481

I need you, Nordbro.

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2017/08/09/how-did-faceapp-think-people-would-react-to-their-new-change-your-race-filters/?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.c4f095168481
change.org/p/wireless-lab-ooo-bring-back-race-filters-for-faceapp?recruiter=755187523&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archived unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2017/08/09/how-did-faceapp-think-people-would-react-to-their-new-change-your-race-filters/?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.c4f095168481

Thanks Nordbro.

>FaceApp, an app that uses neural networks to transform your selfies in some rather eerie ways, introduced filters on Wednesday that promised to change your racial appearance.

>The filters allowedusers to upload aselfie and select an Asian, black, Caucasian or‘Indian’ filter. Considering that in-app filters have long struggled to contend with “digital blackface,” these new filters felt to many like a strange escalation of the racial insensitivity that’s already plaguingface-swapping and transforming apps.

>After initially defending the filters, FaceApp chief executiveYaroslav Goncharov said in an emailed statement to The Washington Post late on Wednesday afternoon that the company would remove them in the “next few hours.”

fpbp

/thread

There's still a mirror for the apk version with the negro filter right?

it was taken down server side not app side

Please have my children

this is bullshit

this nigger maker was fucking awesome
why can't we have nice things bros?

I thought this would fall into a positive thing amongst multi culturalism. Blackface? The app turns people into normal black people but I guess that the are too hideous even then.

not being racist is the new racist

Why would they remove this from their app? It's actually really well done and they weren't forced to.

legendary nordbro

wait a minute is archive.is not /oursite/ anymore?

nah, vice called it a right-wing website and now it doesn't work so norbro found something better

Dump the ones you saved bitches!!!

Read the first paragraph kek

Forgot image

Nordbro may be getting some OC tits and femdom if he keeps this solid work up....

Is there no alternative to this app that works in a similar way?

what the fuck is wrong with this? this isn't even blackface isn't blackface like
>this?
FaceApp actually does a realistic blackface imo

>RACE DOESN'T EXIST
>RACIAL DIFFERENCES DON'T EXIST
>RACE DOESN'T EXIST
>RACE DOESN'T EXIST

but fuck white people

change.org/p/wireless-lab-ooo-bring-back-race-filters-for-faceapp?recruiter=755187523&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

Sign petition pls

Stop being white.

>race is a social construct
>you can't change your race though
Why is a filter that changes your sex not sexist, but one that changes your race racist? Has the liberal doublethink really gotten this blatant?

we should troll black twitter and show that hitler was black..kek

Eddie Murphy??

Do it, look at me

Do it.

>literally takes the time to read an article, make a post, and wait for comments to come in
>cant take the time to type archive.is and archive his own article
>asks the bot to archive it for him
Im amazed at your extreme laziness you bag of dicks, but at least youre a polite bag of dicks...which i can respect.

They removed the feature

damn

is something designed to be equal really equal at all?
rly makes u think

lol @ Donja Trumpeetamunajan

G̭̣̬̝̯͎͇̫̠͕͖̱̭̭̥͎͠͝O̷̠͉̖͙͎͙̥̺̳̥ ̢͇̟̦̤̙̞̠̩͔͙͈̞̫̣̱̺͟͠T̵̛̖̺̟͚̦̻̗̫͔Ò̳͕̮̥ ̸̛̛̖͇̮̰͔̜̼͖͞͠ͅŚ̶̨̗͓̻̯̝̞͚̫̱̤͖͇̗͍̟̤̖͠L̴̶͔̖̥̰͎̀E̯͈͕̭̟̝̻͙̯̣͎̖͇̮̺̘͉͙͡E̴̡̬̺͖̝̘ͅP̸̩̫̻̖̠̼̹̞̪̬̮͞

What do you mean it doesn't work anymore?

vice changed their coding and now it crashes the archive
try it if you like
you might even be able to find a thread about it in the recent archive, they literally just did it

The race filter was really good though. The tech could be used in forensics, but lets not develop it because of "muh feels"

>but fuck

>the fucking mustache on the Indian filter
Oh that's perfect. Man what a flash in the pan.

>This Winter... Hitler: The True Story.
>A bold and diverse re-telling of WW2 with Eddie Murphy as Hitler. Stunning and brave!