DNCBBQ

Hillary's plea bargin:
newsmax.com/Newsfront/ed-klein-hillary-plea-bargain/2017/08/08/id/806488/

HRC will sell out DNC and sparks will fly.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ouqoJ
youtube.com/watch?v=HG6RCqaAMy4
archive.is/OHrtH
kpfa.org/player/?audio=265741
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Meaning, the cabal will deliver a fall guy and continue business as usual.

Let's archive that..
archive.is/ouqoJ

Interesting

If this is true, all those people who failed to throw her under the bus should be shitting themselves right about now.

*say
my bad

Thank you.

The question is, who will Hillary sell out? Who is going to take the fall? Let us roll.

what comes with the guilty charge on paper? is she going to finally get security clearance revoked?, government paid securities and facilities for free? go to celebrity jail?

She is offering information in exchange for a reduced sentence. Very dangerous information for (((them))).

Rolling for Podesta for prison.

House arrest for life. The murder charges will be dropped if she complies.

so, are Huma and Podesta going to be the fall guys?

i once said i would dance a jigg if she got arrested, never thought this would happen, going to start practicing

I do not know. Whoever she exposes, it will ultimately be the beginning of the end for the (((synagogue of satan))).

Start practicing. The first domino is about to fall.
>captcha: helicopter

They can't reveal part of their operation without confirming that it exists in the first place. This is the beginning.

youtube.com/watch?v=HG6RCqaAMy4

this gonna be gud

The jews fear the plea bargain.

it's just to rub her nose in when she tries to run again in 2020

>when
if

She's too old to stay in prison, and the Clintons have the self-preservation instinct in spades.

She squeals like a pig... Whole DNC goes down in flames.

Death penalty for Obama, Michelle and the kids

rollin for obama

POLITICO: Judge orders new searches for Clinton Benghazi emails

archive.is/OHrtH

It's fucking happening

here we go lads
see you on the other side

Ed Klein is literally a tabloid writer that has always hated Hillary

"Klein received extensive criticism for his 2005 biography of Hillary Clinton, The Truth About Hillary. Politico criticized the book for "serious factual errors, truncated and distorted quotes and overall themes [that] don't gibe with any other serious accounts of Clinton's life."The conservative columnist John Podhoretz criticized the book in the New York Post, "Thirty pages into it, I wanted to take a shower. Sixty pages into it, I wanted to be decontaminated. And 200 pages into it, I wanted someone to drive stakes through my eyes so I wouldn't have to suffer through another word."

This guy sounds right for Sup Forums

>

literally google his name and show me 1 good article

The district court order of investigation is legit tho, Ed Klein's details about a plea bargain are a meme.

Moral is you should learn to see the fake news from both sides, the jews are everywhere my friend

>

I wish I actually made money doing this tho :,(

Also no one would pay me to shill on a post this low in the catalog feed

> NewsMax
literally who?

Snitches get stitches.

soon

His oldest monkey is bound to OD before the end of the summer anyway. She's been sighted smoking pot and on video stumbling around concerts. She's going to get some bad LSD and try to climb the highest tree she can find. They'll find her dead after falling off of a light post any day now.

Bump

This is getting slid hard.

>Berkley's KPFA 94.1
>Flashpoints "It's a leak and why it's not a hack"
kpfa.org/player/?audio=265741

>mfw the Russian narrative vaporizes overnight when Hillary's plea deal breaks headlines

I expect something along the lines of "Putin is making the DOJ do this."
I expect that for about 3 minutes, followed by several days of autistic screeching from the media.
Start buying stock in jiffy-pop, boys.

bumpareeno

Nobody. She takes the plea bargain and they go welp thsts done, nomore crimes here case closed.