Serious question /pol

serious question /pol

how is armenia r1b?

Other urls found in this thread:

armradio.am/en/2015/02/26/armenians-have-a-high-genetic-affinity-to-ancient-europeans-new-study-reveals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haplogroups are a meme

explain please

Because Armenians retained their ancient race and have never race mixed, including with Georgians and Turks

that seems kind of weird. i know they're an old people, you're telling me they didn't race mix much? that explain their r1b?

They never did, though it's probably not the sole reason for the haplogroup

out of curiosity, would you happen to know the genetic continuity of armenians?

i know the turkish rape baby theory is thrown around a bit, but that seems kind of off given how turks have low r1b

They've never been successfully occupied. Romans used them as a buffer state, Persians as a vassal state, Ottomans as a vassal state as well. The few times they were genuinely invaded during the Caliphate, the muslims were fought off due to the natural protection of the mountains surrounding it. Being surrounded by muslims for 700 years on all sides has let them staunchly oppose mixing

Taken from a study showing that there is no genetic admixture for the past 4k years. Geneologists use armenians as a control group when comparing different populations to ancient european DNA.

hahahahahahahahaaa

Because Armenians are the original ancient Anatolians who didnt get ARABED like Turks did.
They were one of the first Europeans
armradio.am/en/2015/02/26/armenians-have-a-high-genetic-affinity-to-ancient-europeans-new-study-reveals/

pretty god damn cool.

so where do they fall on the white/aryan scale?

>t. Kevork Hovhannisyan

thank you for posting this thread. i literally know nothing about being armenian other than jews hate us

thats actually pretty neat. right between europe and near east.

really interesting group of people

We iz part of the original Indo-Europeans that stayed behind in comfy mountains instead of going with the proto-Greeks to islands or proto-Celts to western Europe.
This may have been a mistake.

So you think fucking Armenians are more related to Germans than Czechs?

armenia bro spotted!

>t.urk

i've recently come across them. i'm not quite sure what to make of them.

just asking pol for their thoughts and opinions

I'm literally the only Armenia flag on Sup Forums

Jews have hated Armenians on record for at least 1000 years since they called Armenians Amalakites on record in 1000AD France. Armenians were the original merchants. The entire power structure was changed in Europe when Catholics banned usury so christians couldn't charge interest, so jews happily took up that spot. It was different in the Middle East, because Armenians were Apostolic, they could charge interest, and the Sultans of the Ottoman Empire entrusted Armenians and Pontic Greeks more than Jews to run the banks. The fued between the Armenians and Jews really escalated during Ottoman times when the Jews ran the media outlets constantly calling Armenians the fifth column trying to break the bond between the Sultan and Armenians and finally succeeded with Sultan Hamid ll causing the Hamidian massacres. Jews formed the Committee of Union and Progress (Gee I wonder whats changed today) and coerced Armenians to join them in rebeling against the sultan, but then rebranded as the Young Turks and tried exterminate Armenians from the region because the Rothschilds secured the oilfields in Baku Azerbaijan and the constant conflict between the two groups would cause problems getting the oil on the market and Rockefeller would then once again dominate the oil industry and not the rothschilds. Its a deep history. Israel to this day backed Azerbaijan in both 1915, 1990, and the 2016 conflict.

one day i plan on visiting the country. it looks absolutely beautiful, especially the mountainside which is almost everything in armenia.

soon, there will be TWO armenia flags!

POL BTFO

THATS WHAT YOU BEANERS GET FOR CALLING US RAPE BABIES AND MUDSHITS

WE ARE WHITER THAN YOU

i read about the war between azerbajian and armenia.

its a quite impressive victory for armenians. outnumbered, no weapons, nothing except the will to fight. quite impressive

Literally first Armenian flag I've seen here

Yes this is why I'm posting more under location flag, we don't have enough Armenia's, Georgia has like a dozen, not fair tbqh.

is this why sjwfags hate armenians and consider the genocide irrelevant because "they're white and they have privilege"? I bring up the genocide to black people and all they say is YPIPO YPIPO WHO CARES!!!!!

ive seen the georgians post negative things about armenians. why is that?

as the two christian countries in the area, i'd imagine you guys have better relations

When will you take back what is rightfully yours?

Because Georgians willingly take Azeri and Turk cock like the traitor fucks they are

Georgians hate Armenians because their language and culture is literally a hand me down Armenian language. The creator of Armenian went on to create Georgian. They hate Armenians because of the close relationship to Russia. But if you ask any Armenian if they hate Georgians, they wouldn't care lol.

what a strange relationship

also, these things are so fucking cool

colonized by England.

They are kind of irrelevant, no offense to any Georgians who see this I don't want to start another shitposting contest but I sometimes I forget they even exist even though I'm 150km from the border.
We would probably accept an "Christian coalition" but this is not the middle ages so they would rather not be embargoed on all sides like us to help us out for no reward except we're Christian or something. Well, Greece and Cyprus helped us at cost of lowering relations with t*rks but Georgia is in a dangerous place economically to even think of having better relations with us.

If you are talking about culturally, it's fine, no one hates each other really. I really don't know much though, I haven't had much contact with Georgians, you can actually ask diaspora for a better opinion probably.

btw they are like 15% muslim, that is like three times the threshold to be constantly mocked on Sup Forums.

Ironically our best allies is Iran, and if they get less retardedly islamic like trends are showing we are going to be in a pretty good position.