Chinese americans plotting to sabotague America when North Korea attacks

reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/6spfih/if_north_korea_bombs_the_us_the_emasculation_of/

Other urls found in this thread:

tips.fbi.gov/
reddit.com/r/EasternSunRising/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niihau_incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this what will turn things around, when all these faggots start committing literal treason?

World War 2: Chinese concentration camp Boogaloo

Those digits confirm. The yellow menace is going to end up in internment camps yet again!

>3 posts from obscure lefty reddit
>THE CHINKS ARE SUBVERTING AMERICA@@!

checked

mfw we only go 75 years without interning chinks and gooks and japs

that's the risk you run when you are a "nation of immigrants"

you have no identity, so people go back to tribal lines. there aren't enough whites in china to cause that sort of problem for them.

I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THE RAILROAD, ALLLLL THE LIVE LONG DAY

>liberals commit treason
>right-wingers still do nothing about it
To be honest, there are liberals all over the country (((protesting))), and the administration has still not hanged a single person. As long as they slap a nice label on it, they could pretty much assassinate the president and there still wouldn't be any repercussions.

Do you want internment camps?

Because this is how you get internment camps.

So they're just as retarded as leftist Americans.

is is the most subcribed asian subreddit

several Chinese"American" actors and business people post in it

The norks have commited mass genocide, consistantly, while being easy as fuck to invade. Only china/russua stand in the way

north Koreas dindunuffin dye waz jus starvin n sheet

500,000 foreign nationals getting trained in US universities to fight america.

In the event of a round-up...we know the panface whores can be found in Asian spas. Where can the dung beetle men be found?

To be honest it's more likely the large actually North Korean community in Japan chimps out and releases sarin gas on subways or something. There is a huge openly DPRK supporting enclave living there.

sad that these guys are considered "americans". the term is meaningless as it is now.

Only like 400 larpers would attempt terrorism. Nobody wuth a brain would defend kim.

These dumb faggots still think whites fighting back isn't in response to their anti white racist bullshit. God I'm so tired of these fucking retards. I wouldn't care if a race war started now whereas before I was willing to let it fade away.

I stumbled on aznidentity one time and man, those dudes can hate.

You think Sup Forums is a hateful place? Those lil Elliot Rodgers' will start the great race war before anyone else does.

They have some pretty funny racist names for white people too. Much more creative than any other race.

Isn't that LA? I'm glad I voted for trump. That give makes me moist.

All the US would have to do is take out fat retard and everyone there would welcome the US in.

yellow peril is real t.b.h.

>be me, buy up all North American and Canadian properties because of vast family wealth sharing
>let my family move in to the nicer places I buy
>raise up property taxes and rent for all surrounding areas, buy even more for cheap
>import more family members
>create Chinese ghettoes in nearly all cities on the North American continent.
>Trump gets elected, attacks Norks
>get sent to camp, family dies form typhus
>call out Americans for murdering 6 million chinamen
>write book
>make millions to buy more property
History is repeating itself. Only with different actors this time.

Daily reminder

tips.fbi.gov/
>They have some pretty funny racist names for white people too. Much more creative than any other race.

they just copy what black people say

Azn Niggerball fan says Kim dindu nuffin.

>I know what side I'm joining: the one I see in the mirror everyday
race war when?

Report the FUCK outta them.

....Does this retard not know that NK instigated the original cause of UN involvement in SK? The 39th parallel exists purely because of that shit. And they clearly lack the understanding of the US obligations to Japan and Guam, as an attack on either would essentially set into motion 'defensive retaliatory actions', Lastly this bullshit has been decades in the making, spiraling out of control with the latest in the lineage.

Fucking leftist retards.

(You)

I know in Canada there isn't freedom of speech but still. The administration will start hanging when they actually do something.

I think more of its nature for races to be a bit racist, black households always talk shit about white people. Its just not considered racist though, no its literally nature.

It does seem a bit wierd to see people in those subs talk shit about white people, but generally its almost always some sort of "systematic opression" bullshit that makes me want to call them tumblr fags.

The only possible benefit I can see from war is that it could keep the pedogate stuff out of the news and stave off lots of persecution of traitors at home, giving the DS and the globalist liberal elite establishment time to recover and get back onto of things and the law.

> Commiefornia has largest quantity of Chinese Americans in US.
> Commiefornia is the most likely to suffer sabotage.

How is this bad?

>Actively announcing plans to turn traitor publicly online

Fukken kek. May as well send a polite letter to your local representative asking to be rounded up for an internment camp.

Nothing will turn things around for America. Too many browns who have too much money, too much technical expertise, and too many weapons. The reason why the "right" always makes online boasts about having a bunch of guns and handling things "when the time comes" is because they aren't actually confident in their ability to carry them out. Otherwise they would have already done it and prevented this situation from coming to a head.

because nz undersea fibre cable connects to California

HE IS HERE PUT THE YELLOWS BACK IN THE CAMPS LADS

>race war when?
Never. It's already over in America.

Honestly there isn't a benefit to war, NK is an enemy to the west because they aren't folding to being westernized.

NK and Russia both are public enemys #1.

This is more of something I'd expect out of obama, but I knew trump wouldn't be perfect, just the best choice out of what we had.

I mostly wanted trump to stay out of other foriegn countries and not try to push American influence, thats very jewish.

Looks like hes putting himself directly in the middle of conflicts though.

Neocons are a big problem, and are probably pushing hard for this. Making trump think this routine NK threats are an actual threat to him and the US.

> Implying chink spies would sever their own communications

Sounds legit

They're an enemy to the west because they're illegally creating nuclear weapons, dumb fuck

>Heh, they can't put us in internment camps because that would be racist
>checkmate Drumpf

>Honestly there isn't a benefit to war
>Honestly there isn't a benefit
>Honestly there isn't
>Honestly
What is the economic growth of 1940s Nazi Germany for $500 Alex.

>It's America's fault that North Korea constantly kidnaps people overseas and threatens to bomb everyone under the sun every single day

>Be rice farmer in Northern Vietnam
>Be 1960's
>Working hard on farm with family
>It's not making me rich but puts good on the table
>One day the commies come in, force me from my farm
>Take my son to their ranks
>Force me to work with strangers on my own land
>All rice goes to NLF, no payment besides a gallon of water a week
>One day I wake up and hear gunshots, loud artillery, and approaching helicopters
>Helicopters fly over and land in a clearing near my rice paddies
>A dozen Americans pour out and start fighting against the NLF
>They search my house for guns, interview us, then let us go
>As soon as they came, they left
>We all realized we were now free, and make it a collective goal to head South to Saigon
>We reach Saigon, and stay under the US and Vietnamese flag as long as possible
>One day I wake up, and the Americans are all leaving
>I go to ask around why they are leaving without repelling the NLF, and I was simply told to find a plane out of the country asap
>I run for the airport, and find an American plane taking as many people as possible
>I got lucky, and they let me on board
>10 years later I remarried and have three children in California
>I love America with all my heart, even though it saddens me they have failed in protecting my family from communist regime
>Fast forward to today, I'm aged, and trying to enjoy life
>I hear on the news that Communist Korea is planning to bomb America
>When I try to voice my concerns to my grandson, he says America deserves it for Korean war, Vietnam War, and his inability to find a woman
>Tfw

shitposting on Sup Forums and feeling inadequate/inferior(because we are)

>hurr hurr these things are our greatest allies honorary aryans equal to or even better than whites make sure you only marry one

>It's illegal to create nuclear weapons according to the countries who would prefer to retain the exclusive privilege of being able to nuke anyone who doesn't see things their way.

Bay area here.

How should I counter sabotage them?

>/r/aznidentity

Imply this sub-reddit represents anyone.

>FDR didnt have an Asiancost
ONE FUCKING JOB

What the fuck is wrong with Asian men?

All chinks must hang. They've infiltrated all our countries and have destryed the housing market in how many places now? If you don't think they're pulling kimmys strings then I don't know what to
say. They're the wizard behind the curtain.

"men"

And look what happened to the Nazis in 1945

demand laundry without ticket.

CIA shills are everywhere. They want to relate NK to China by force.

>le powerful shitskins
top kek.

Chinese Americans who are defending North Korea should fuck off to North Korea. Mainlanders are truly a stain to the Chinese race

>by force
Aren't they related by language and history?

Yes, surely nothing to do with the threatening posture towards other local nations while still in an ceasefire with it's southern neighbor. You do know the Korean War never ended, right? You're a worthless fascist, user.

She wanted to fuck with Russia. I'll take dealing with chink Stalin any day over Putin.

>trained to fight
>universities

Lel

Envy.

Nothing wrong with N. Korea. They want their ethno state and keep their culture. They are good at resisting degenaracy, not like u faggot lovers.

god that pic makes me angry irrationally

reddit.com/r/EasternSunRising/

Take note of the banner and sidebar. They're obsessed.

They want people to regard them as the same evil communists. China now can not control NK apparently.

Its like this incident in ww2

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niihau_incident
There was a reason they put those nips in internment camps

White nationalists are obsessed with white couples. what's your point ?

They starve their people and are a welfare state.

You sound like fuckin dindus.

fuck interning them, just rope them all

>When North Korea attacks
Found the problem

I find "muh Aryan women in wheatfields" pretty damn cringey as well.

The difference is white nationalists don't write screed after screed about how emasculated they feel.

British Chinese here, how can I help countersabotage these fuckin rice niggers

rope yourself

Are you just being edgy or just being real?

What if I - get this - rope them instead

Are these the same ones the clintons gave all that missile tech to?

no, just yourself

not NK but report him anyways, George Takei

spay and neuter their pets. That might starve them out eventually.

> not protecting your own family lands and way of life from communists

> makes me think

>Tfw all of Asia falls in love with America after ridding the world of the Chink menace.

Manlets, low test, small dicks, envy. Around a chink, never blink.

>The difference is white nationalists don't write screed after screed about how emasculated they feel.

This really is the worst part of the Asian masculinity shit. They bitch about being effeminate without realizing that is an extremely effeminate thing to do. The they handle every situation over there is pathetic. It's literally like /r9k/ over there. They are spoiled little brats raised by helicopter Asian moms and they can't handle that they live in a world where they aren't special and for some reason they can't realize that the rest of society feels the exact same way.

Bunch of narcissists really.

You can always smell reddit.

America needs a war to wipe out debt. Earth is about 100 years away from endgame.

/r/aznidentity = asian Sup Forums

flabby asian men too socially awkward to get asian girls who complain about white guys stealing them all and use a group identity and culture to make up for their lackluster dating life

>Earth is about 100 years away from endgame.

Good, End Times Best Times

hm, interesting. Looks like Mexica movement or something.

na they got good pipes to aussie now.. perth->india then up to europe

Ever look into a chinks eyes? (kek, seriously)They all seem so soulless and fake. Joyless robots. Even westernized chinks. Even the hardworking chinks have their heads up their ass. I don't know if it's because of their facial features that it's hard to see them expressing emotion but they are genuinely creepy. I bet fucking an Asian girl (yuck) would be no different than fucking a sex doll, just more meaty and slippery.

probably not. They're programmed to hate americans.

Either a diplomatic union like the UN or a anglosphere/russia/eu union. Or America just goes empire and crushes everyone.

Chase cats away from their restaurants.
Get an asian massage, demand happy ending, leave w/out paying.