What do?

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Maddow
pastebin.com/cqDiq3P4
archive.is/NxHmh
archive.is/Vhxi7
archive.is/oc51h
bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-12/videos/after-show-hoda-on-her-jewish-gentleman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rachel Maddow isn't Jewish you fucking propagandist. I wouldn't be surprised if 50% of these people weren't either.

We have to pardon Podesta. Let him go free

Haim Reuben Raphael Goldberg-Kikewitz isn't Jewish you fucking propagandist. I wouldn't be surprised if 1% of these people weren't either.

I dont see Rachel Maddow anywhere. do you mean sally kohn?

(you)

A bake off.

Ive always liked you Japan

4th person of the 4th row

She's 1/4 jew you shithead shill

>Rachel Maddow is part-Jewish. Rachel’s last name is an Anglicization of the “original [Jewish] surname…Medwedof,” according to Jewish publication The Forward [235], and Rachel grew up in a family that “had both protestant and Jewish cultural blend.” [236]. Huffington Post reports that a “quarter of [Rachel’s] ancestors were Jewish.” [237].

This seems entirely accurate to me. As far as I know, it's the only one that's 1/4 Jewish, too. Everyone else is either half or fully jewish in the pic

Lel. Try again next time. Also can confirm David Levi Doug Shapiro Lauren Hurvitz Howard Shimmel* Jeff Zucker Adam Levine Dana Bash David Chalian Gloria Borger Jeffrey Toobin Wolf Blitzer Jake Tapper Jonathan Mann Anthony Bourdain Drew Pinsky Richard Quest John King Sally Kohn Elizabeth Cohen Lauri Segall Oren Liebermann Aaron Miller* Hillary Rosen David Axelrod Dan Lieberman Alan Dershowitz Noah Gray* Scott Bronstein Marshall Cohen Alexander Rosen Zachary Wasser Steve Goldberg Jeremy Diamond Zachary Cohen Michael Weiss Emanuella Grinberg David Siegal Rebecca Berg Maggie Haberman Carl Bernstein David Frum Lanny Davis Ari Fleischer Steve Israel Bill Kristol Peter Beinart Rachel Nichols Andrew Goldberg Robert KIitzman Ellie Kaufman

"Maddow has stated that her family is "very, very Catholic" and she grew up in a community that her mother has described as "very conservative""

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Maddow

See Also see
>pastebin.com/cqDiq3P4

>being this autistic

Jews are a racial group of people you fucking dumb normalfaggot go read up on "Ashkenazi Jews" then look up the "Talmud"

This is Rachel Maddow we are arguing about

fuck, Sup Forums of course he is a Jew

Japan is truly based, I pray for them to have many childeren

(((MSM))) has always been Jewish. The enemy has been in front of you the entire time.

Not an argument.

Name changers are money changers.

Would you prefer it be posted this way?

David Levy, President of Turner. Editor of New Jersey Jewish News writes a column highlighting which of the ‘50 most influential’ people in sports are Jewish. That list (again, written by a the editor of Jewish magazine) lists Levy as Jewish. At the time, Levy was President of Turner Sports, rather than of Turner itself as a whole. archive.is/NxHmh

Lauren Hurvitz, CMO of Turner. Synagogue announcements congratulate Lauren Hurvitz’s daughter, Natalie Katz on her Bat Mitzvah. A quick check on Facebook reveals that this is the correct Lauren Hurvitz, as all of the childrens’ names (as well as the husband’s name) match up. archive.is/Vhxi7

Louise Sams, CLO of Turner. Louise Sams is listed on the Tribute committee for the Atlanta chapter of the AJC (A “Global Jewish Advocacy” group). It makes sense that Sams would be listed in Atlanta, since Sams lives in Atlanta, where she works at the Turner headquarters (also in Atlanta). archive.is/oc51h

etc etc

>Not an argument

Ok, she's catholic. How's that?

thanks, your research is vital.

Just join the winning team already.

I thought Hoda Kotb was muslim? Her family is from Egypt

But I'm white

>Ok, she's catholic. How's that?
So is pic related.

Brother Nathanael is an Orthodox Christian. Doesn't mean he stopped being a Jew.

Hoda???

Her parents are egyptian muslims you fuckhead

If youre going to make up a fake jew chart maybe dont include the obvious lies like a black woman

Hard to see on that pic maybe, but she's marked down as Jewish spouse rather than Jewish herself.

bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-12/videos/after-show-hoda-on-her-jewish-gentleman

>atheist
>catholic

see Honestly ffs, can you and everyone else at least look at this link before you make a dumbass comment trying to dispute someone:
>pastebin.com/cqDiq3P4

Colbert is Catholic as well.

Even if she's married to a jew it doesn't mean she is Jewish. The infographic could be a little more honest here.

????? The infographic is pretty clear

Let get something like this for ABC, CBS, Paramount, Warner Bros, and Disney too... There all jew ethnocentric "we only hire other jews in positions of importance" bigots that discriminate against goy. There are plenty of goy within their industry that know about how they decimate against non jews... We'll out their discriminatory practices within the infotainment business and let the world know that they are attempting a coup d'etat on the minds of Americans... Let the truth be show... THE FIRE RISES...

Dad's a Jew

it should be a different color, like turquoise or teal or something.

Jews are fucking mindrapers and they get most of their tendencies from their ethnic genes

seriously what's the deal with colbert? has he just fucked too many kids at this point in his life so he thinks he's in too deep?

Alright done. If anyone tries to come out at you with the "Bu-but they're not ALL Jews", you can give em this

Brian L Roberts David Cohen Andrew Lack Noah Oppenheim Jimmy Horowitz Bonnie Hammer Matt Lauer Savannah Guthrie* Andrea Mitchell Chuck Todd Kathie Lee Gifford Jim Cramer Rachel Maddow Richard Engel Jeff Rossen Karen Finerman Andrew Ross Sorkin Seth Meyers Jeff Mankiewicz Jeremy Bash Mark Halperin Lisa Bloom Bret Stephens Ezra Klein Richard Wolffe Herb Greenberg Lawrence Kudlow Jared Bernstein Scot Cohn Michael Edelstein Ronald Meyer Josh Goldstine Alexandra Shapiro Cara Stein Michael Rubin Bob Epstein Shirley Zilberstein Jackie Levin

^No disputing any of these. And there are plenty who obviously are too but I didn't include due to lack of definitive evidence.

>anyone who disagrees with me must be a Jew

HAHAHAHAHA seriously, how can you be retarded enough to believe this is an argument?

Ok, then much of the American south is cherokee and hence nonwhite.

lol wtf. How do you people derive these batshit conclusions. It's one thing to simply not like Jews, but to craft this kind of pseudo science takes some next level autism.

Did you look through this link? pastebin.com/cqDiq3P4

It seems like there is definitive evidence for everyone in the NBC photo at least

damn, lots of digits tonight.

study everything Jews have done over the last 150 years and everything they say and do today and you realise there is something very wrong with their minds. most of their behaviour comes from their genes

Make a Disney, Fox and New York Times one

shills dont know what digits are, wtf is this thread.

all their asses are on the line

Oh, shit. So it wasn't just the typical Sup Forums logic of "We don't like them so they must be Jewish". There's more there than I included but still at least a few missing here and there.

>There is a race of people called jews
>There is a religion of people called jews
you'd be surprised how many people legit dont know this, and alot of those that do dont find it odd.

>im not a jew im a christian!
oh, ok
>i'm not a jew im white!
oh, ok

Where can I buy these as full size posters?

top kek, btfo by japan

dude is close to podesta, so yes ofc.

>jews been expelled from their host nation 350+ times throughout history
>we're the crazy ones
okay

Because it's a cluster fuck. Ashkenazi are literally eastern euroes mixed with a bit of levant blood that committed a bunch of incest until they fucked their gene pool with terrible genetic diseases. Sephardi mixed with medis and then mixed with north Africans after they left spain. Mizrahi are literally no different from Palestinian Muslims genetically or any other group living in the Levant region.

There is no single idea of a jewish race, especially considering that it all stems from a single tribe from a single city in the middle east. The idea is enforced mainly through their religious faith which is so tribal in nature that even Sup Forums falls for the rabbical nonsense that a jew is only a jew if their mother is a jew, as if unironically believing jews follow their own special biology.

Because the tribalism and jewish identity extend beyond their own religious faith, you can only conclude that it's a ethno-religious identity

Nah man everything is sourced. Everything is sourced for the CNN one, too. I just didn't keep as good of track of it at the time, so I don't have it all in a neat document like with NBC. I could try to recompile all the CNN sources, but I figured my time would be better spent just making sure I kept better track for the next one.

8s confirmed, he looks exactly like that kiddy fiddler Bob Saget too