Ancient Sup Forums

How many 2006, 2007, 2008 oldfags are left here these days?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115718874/
timetraveler.ytmnd.com/
whatyouseewhenyoudie.ytmnd.com/
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080330234313AAyB7zC
youtube.com/watch?v=9hW8-Sv0yUs
youtube.com/watch?v=cmUO_F30Uso
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wassup, old Sup Forumstard reporting in

newfag from 2007 here ama

how many oldfags from 2001 are here lolzors??!

2007 here

>tfw been on this shithole for 10 years and am twice the age of the average user now

2012 reporting in about as old as you are going to get

09 newfag reporting
Might as well fucking kms

2005 here, too old for this place.

This is gonna be real weird, but I was searching my old irc username along with some other things, and I found this thread.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115718874/

In which, an user outed himself as on2acid, one of my old admin buds from the ancient era of memes.

on2acid, if you're here, this is Buddhakyle. I dunno how to contact you, and it's insane that a google search would bring you up, but hello!

I remember pic related bringing feels.
It's such a faggy comic, looking back.

We are still here brother
I remember frosted butts
I remember the days of no slide threads
I remember when there were threads with pictures of real people with timestamps on page one all the time.
Sup Forums is the closest thing to old Sup Forums there is. Shame it has almost none of the old immersion.

Many of us still lurk. Oldfag Sup Forumstard here.

Early 2014 reporting in.
In my mid 20's and I lurk all of the time, barely ever reply on anything.

Frosted Butts is still my wifi password. Some things never change.

Sup Forums is actually growing up together i think. we all migrated from Sup Forums, the indo-Sup Forums region

>tfw eternal 2009 newfag
;_;

Old as time. /b threads were always just 'rollin rollin rollin'

Do you want to become an old man, filled with regret, waiting to die alone?

Might as well post this now since he's gone.

Most old Sup Forumstards are Sup Forumsacks these days

Started lurking in '08, an eternal newfag.

whoa i cant believe im making the "whoa its been 10 years" post. sheeeeeeeeeet.

Desu.

roody-poo
candyass

2010 nigga

What was it like seeing the transition from the "we are anonymous" lefty days to the Nazi larping shit now?

Always wanted to know.

Snacks b& me for saying he loved chewing down on m00ts dick...
... then I lrnd2proxy

fucking strange.

I mean Sup Forums always loved hitler, lets be real.

2009 reporting in

im here, been here since 2005

Soup niggars. 2006 here. I'm 12 wot is dis?

Calling all ytmnd fags who recall the days before flash cancer...

10 years of my life on an anonymous azerbaijanian throat singing forum, kill me.

09 fag here as well. I remember 2009-2010 was an amazing time on Sup Forums, and I'm sure it was even better before that as well. Double threads weren't banned, the Jessi Slaughter shenanigans, and The Game.

Good fucking times. But as another user said, we all kind of grown up, and migrated here.

Ron Paul, Sup Forums?

Get the fuck in here it's happening!

2008 reporting in

2009. Still a newfag.

2007 here, newfag for life

I hear ya. Browsed because my old IT teacher left his computer on during a lunch break...ive never escaped this place.

still here from 2006

>2008
>oldfag
Did I finally make it?

Naw nigger digg was Ron Paul territory before that fag mrbabyman started paying for votes

>2008 is now considered oldfag
Jesus Christ. I seriously need to stop browsing this website.

fucking ytmnd i used to love that place

timetraveler.ytmnd.com/

It's not that strange once you realise "Anonymous" was not "lefty" as you claimed, and we're not exactly "Nazi larping shit" currently either.

The common thread through the eras is the essence of lulz. It's only when "Anonymous" was co-opted that the label became "lefty". From the earliest days of Pools Closed and triggering Chris-Chan, to the current shit about naming the Jew and triggering feminists and transgenders --- it's all the same thing.

It's the lulz.

Half of my life wasted on this fucking website since 2006.

Sup Forums was an internet hate machine, it did not give a fuck about morality or justice.

The second Sup Forumstards began to meet-up and identity outside of Sup Forums was the first stage of cancer for Sup Forums culture.

You are always a newfag if you are behind 7 proxies user

Any 2014 old fags here in pol?

I came here in 2009, and I never really noticed it. Maybe it was something that started even earlier, but it was probably just a very slow shift from - liking Hitler and NatSoc to be edgy/ironic - to actually believing it. Maybe the "lol so randum xD" shit actually played a role in this, I dunno. I'd be nice to see someone draw a line from 2005 to now and how Sup Forums changed.

started using 4chins when I was 13. 22 now.

When was mudkipz and Girugamesh? That's when I started
Fucking 27 now
Hodl me

I left for like 4 months once, came back to people yelling NEWFAGS CANT TRIFORCE

Here from the beginning, alt.folklore convert oldfag here...

whatyouseewhenyoudie.ytmnd.com/

I remember actively and unironically visiting ebaumsworld. Happy to report that the cancer today is benign.

The war with Ebaums... the first meme war was in fact, a fad war waged against watermarking.

To this day I see a watermarked or nonanon meme... my jimmies, they get insta rustled

>newfag detected

>Mudkipz
Hello newfriend

+1

I remember the days of Sup Forums raiding Tom Green's live TV show and pranking hotels across the country, dialing into hotel rooms and convincing guests there was a fire and they needed to throw a TV out of their window.

Shit was so cash

WTF

im 2006

whats so special about it

Agreed im and old Sup Forumsro 2007-2008ish now im in this toxic shithole.. Memba duckrolls and sketchy gmask threads

Only newfags try to be oldfags. In fact the whole terminology was supposed to expose fags. Which was the joke, you were a fag either way.

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080330234313AAyB7zC

nigger dont upload gifs that are single images. convert it to a png or printscreen and past in paint you tard

Moot always had a nice cock

>50 hitler posts
>pool closed due to aids
>a happy negro

this site was always ultra edgy racist

M8 I've been here since 2004, I even remember the loli, guro and /z/ boards that moot got rid of, also can confirm that Sup Forums was never leftist, contrary to what /leftypol/ and /u/ claim

2005 here.
youtube.com/watch?v=9hW8-Sv0yUs

what a gay cringe meme
is this the power of oldfags?

>2003
Originalfag reporting. Almost never post. We're here forever. I just want off this wild ride.

>raiding tom green's show

youtube.com/watch?v=cmUO_F30Uso

spoiler alert, the guy calling into Tom Green in this clip is a real old fag that used to hang out with Moot. Used to make really good OC about Sup Forums and a few tf2 maps I'm sure you guys played on.

Sadly hes a tranny faggot now.

been here since 1995

I will do it for the lulz till the day I die

It's not even a meme. It's made for the old Sup Forumsaaw threads

2005 fag here. I was here on and off though. I stopped visit for awhile during the whole chanalogy shit.

Whatever happened to that pasty faggot snacks?

Lol
I just looked that shit up. Mid 2000s. Sounds right. I used to casually post on/b/ in high school, when kids posted mudkips shit on the walls in hs and then Girugamesh was freshman year of college. I didn't take Latin senior year so I have to be 07ish not 08

I thought there would be older bruhs in here... been lurkin on/off since like 2004

Sup Forumsro...
You posted my absolute favorite fad, only one that competes is nigger stole my bike.

My old feeble mind missed it when 1st posted. Fuck.

You old fags have saw the transposition of a left dominant force of the internet to a right wing force.

How does it feel?

I loved /gif/ back then.

We are able to speak freely without fear of punishment, to many this is seen as extreme behaviour only because we in our society are held for every word we utter now.
This place is a bastion of freedom and rhat scares people.

And as you said, it's always teh lulz.
i blame ebaumsworld tho, we dindu nuffin.

>dialing into hotel rooms and convincing guests there was a fire and they needed to throw a TV out of their window.
the best

2008fag.
I still think of myself as a newfag.
I have been lurking since I was 13 and I am now 23 and have a drinking problem.

2006 here.
I am now 23.

>Only newfags try to be oldfags.
Only newfags give a shit for how long other people have been on a Thai Fishtrap Weaving community. That's how it works.

2008 here

Well played user. Well played.

Any real oldfag feels nothing but lulz. Also sadness.

Dude fucking was that that coke hotel thing?

2006 newfag here. sup

>must bring your own weapons. SAFETY NOT GUARANTEED!!

do you think he ever found his travel companion? i can only wonder what he saw and where he went

>yahoo answers

an hero faggot, no hope for you

Nah nigger, the internet was actually far more edgy and right wing before social media like Facebook made the internet popular with normies and leftists

C-c-c-combo breaker

I'm still mad as fuck that the Aku guy in the beginning said "undo the EVIL that is Aku" and not "undo the FUTURE that is aku". 10/10 otherwise.

This is how I feel, the lulz is fucking with leftists since they are such faggots now. The minute Sup Forumslacks become the new lulcows I'll be bullying you faggots too.

Sup Forums was never leftist, at least in the sense of SJWs. Sup Forums's political alignment was Sup Forums.

Anyone remember the Sean Matuszak meme?

2007fag here