Why do black people tip so poorly? Share your experiences/ stories here

archive.is/St32P

Other urls found in this thread:

ebony.com/news-views/missouri-naacp-travel-ban#ixzz4pKDG2Gre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No only are blacks poor tippers (If they tip anything at all), they typically leave behind a huge disgusting mess on the table.

They even steal shit like condiments from the tables and all the mints by the registers. Sad.

Dont forget they also bring down the tipping of tables near them by being unruly and loud which causes other diners to blame the wait staff for a bad time.

Yes, Black people are the worst to serve. I worked as a server all the way through college. It is generally known that blacks are hard to serve and suck at tipping. Fuck them.

>niggers are greedy and ill mannered
Hmm how fascinating I had never considered this before.

Worth the read IMO

>Ebony magazine, the magazine where we celebrate black people
>BMWF is obviously what we're going to depict when we want to show a high status black person, though
>we're definitely not projecting our genetic inferiority complex and implicitly recognizing that the only chance our offspring have of redemption is to dilute our mud genes with human ones

I never tip.

They aren't pathetically beta so they don't feel the need to tip. Nothing more beta than poor people tipping.

We don't tip on Brazil, so...

Considering how high maintenance they are compared to other diners, lousy tippers, prone to complaining about food that is not actually bad, disrupt and have a negative impact on other diners (resulting in fewer people staying and ordering drinks or desserts), leaving large messes, and harassing staff, black diners are probably have a negative impact on profits greater then what they spend.

If you seat me next to a nigger or seat one next to me I'm not going to tip you.

Waitresses should know that.

>I'm a nigger

>leave behind a huge disgusting mess on the table

How can someone do this? I can't even bring myself to leave empty sugar packets in my coffee saucer. I put them in my pocket until I pass a bin.

Comment section there.

>I'm a delivery driver for a restaurant. I don't expect as much of a tip as a server might get. Servers do quite a bit and put up with a lot of crap during an average meal. But you also need to factor in that I'm burning gas, wear and tear on my car, insurance (the possibility of your insurance company raising your rates our refusing to cover you with a delivery job), and if you drive long enough your going to have an accident.
>Today I had the privilege of delivering a heavily discounted and tax exempt $700 order to primarily black school. No tip. Complaining as soon as I set for in the door and of course looking for something free.
On black Friday I took a $1000 catering order (broken into five deliveries throughout the day) to Target. 1/2 hour to 40 minute roundtrip, not including the 10-15mins to get in an out of the store. I received $2 total for my effort from the black manager.
>I don't get it. 98-99% of the white people I deliver to tip. Might not be much, but something. Depending on the day, it's about 30-70% for black people. If a person is obviously Muslim that number goes down 0%. It's never happened on my watch.
>It's the chronic none tippers that baffle me. >They order a couple times a week and never tip. Trust me, the drivers all know who you are. If we have multiple delivers you are definatly getting your shit last. We want to please the people who may appreciate our service. But also, you think your foods not going to get screwed with?????
>There a reason the few food joints (except maybe Chinese) in the ghetto don't deliver. You couldn't survive financial as a driver. Plus you black guys aren't going to do it.
>PS. You want to be treated equally, contribute equally.

Most likely the server is white. So who cleans up the mess? Whitey does.
You should be able to make the mental comnection in their minds from there.

the tip poorly for a few reasons

>pretending to have money
>waiters don't say shit to them
>nobody knows they tip less than $1 on an $90 dinner for 2

I'm not a server. But I tip because I;m not a piece of shit and understand this is how a restaurant works.

The mexican busboy cleans their shit

>If you seat me next to a nigger or seat one next to me I'm not going to tip you.
A-fucking-men.

>prone to complaining about food that is not actually bad
They do this at the end of the meal trying to get it for free.

I manage a nightclub, and even when niggers buy bottle service, they still try to steal drinks from other tables and steal tips from the bar.

lol anyone who gives tips are dumbasses

You give them way too much credit. They had some white 20 year old smiling at them all meal. The might have seen the busboy walk by to other tables through out the night, but he never interacted with him. To them the one that cleans is the server not the busboy. Rational thought is not their strong suit.

During the school year I work in a resteraunt that is one exit away from the Akron area ghetto

Black people will
>get the most expensive drinks
>ask for a box THE minute they get a meal, then not use it
>Ask for the bill THE minute they get the food
>Lets kids do whatever they want, Have a decorative rock wall thing that they literally pull rocks out of, basically ruining it
>Will try to get anything and everything discounted (this is fine) but basically always ask for it to be free
>Will bring party of 30, no call ahead, angry about wait time. Refuse to be split up
>This party of 30 will all order at the same time, over eachother while asking for other things over eachother. Will also switch seats like its musical chairs

Then, after they spend about 300 dollars on liquer and chicken. They will leave and not leave a fucking penny for the server. This is why I always laugh when Sup Forums says they dont tip servers. Its ironic

Black people always seem to find something to complain about to get free shit. They also just don't tip. Because they're black.

I was in Denny's one day, the server set down food that clearly had steam coming off of it. Nigger said it was cold; they also asked if they could keep it. The server of course said yes, and also brought them another dish. They still complained but didn't want anything else to be done about the second "messed up" dish. It's fucking disgusting how they act--worthless vile.

t. nigger

Yeah they tend to tip shitty

However they do tend to tip, whereas Indians do not (dot not feather, feather indians are 50/50 whether they tip like a normie or like a jew)

lol this guy is a nigger

hope you don't go to the same place more than once.. if I served you I'd neglect the fuck out of your table

No, black people are not bad tippers. They're niggers.

You don't know how many times Ive seen black people always complaining the second they get their food and say it's cold or it's not fresh and always ask for another just to get free shit it's disgusting.

Also keep in mind: they do the exact same thing to black servers.

Black people never fucking tip man. I do deliveries and if I could I'd only deliver to white people, and maybe rich spics.

I used to work in a trendy restaurant in NYC while I was in college that had a lot of celebrities come in on pretty much a daily basis. They were almost all cool and tipped well so I ended up making like $50/hr

Then there were the niggers....

>Kevin Hart =>$2400 bill TIP $0
>Jay-Z, Beyonce and some other rap niggers => $4000+ bill TIP: $20 in ones
>Some football nigger I didnt know => $1500 bill TIP: $0

FUCK NIGGERS. All black people are scum. It doesn't matter how much money they have.

Maybe I would maybe I wouldn't it's not my job to give wagekeks money fuck off.

>complaining about tips when you make $50 just walking around with plates

This is why tipping needs to be abolished.

All those niggers need day old raw chiggin dripped on their food

can confirm most of this from my limited experience as a taxi driver. if you are considering this from a cultural angle, you are walking down a cuck's road. blacks dont tip because they are not integrated into American culture and often don't like white people- they are backwards and retarded. Some blacks do tip so it's not all of them and these are usually well adjusted members of society who understand how tipping works. I'm not going to explain it here but if you are one of those people that "doesn't tip"-- you are a fucking nigger, I dgaf what color you are and I've met a thousand black people who are better than you.

>Get mad you sought employment at literally the only industry in the US that can get away with paying you less than minimum wage if you get charity to cover the gap.
>Act like a cunt because someone didn't give away their money to subsidize your employment decision
>Never get tips because you act like a cunt

Lmao.

That said I've worked as a waiter before and tend to tip unless the waitstaff is obviously neglectful, like places where the staff fuck off for 45 minutes or seat you at a table that hasn't been bussed etc.

Tipping is retarded, in all fairness.

>hehe, goyim why don't you pay my employees for me? I'd literally go out of business if I had to pay my staff, what a shoa that would be oy vey!

>The Missouri NAACP found systemic racism to be so rampant in Missouri, they were compelled to create a travel advisory warning Black people entering the state that they should expect to have their civil rights infringed upon.

Read more at EBONY ebony.com/news-views/missouri-naacp-travel-ban#ixzz4pKDG2Gre

Why is America so racist? A black American can't even travel in his own country.

>waiters in america aren't paid properly by their employers so they actually have to rely on getting paid by their CUSTOMERS
oh boy

I Second that.