Chengdu whack MC Fat Shady tells foreigners to "fuck off" in new music video and wants to kill them despite standing...

Chengdu whack MC Fat Shady tells foreigners to "fuck off" in new music video and wants to kill them despite standing around foreigner-made luxury vehicles and wearing western clothes.

youtube.com/watch?v=O5z10P6qX-g

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/08/01/architecture/nanjing-yangtze-river-bridge-revival/index.html
archive.is/JNGTy
youtube.com/watch?v=9P_z76bXCkM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Take it to /r/AsianMasculinity Wang

I hate chinks.

Why so many Chinee lately?

I don't blame you

is that song popular in china?

plz start a war with the pajeets
so this degeneracy can stop

Why would a Chinaman hold a lens to his penis bringing attention to it's size? If it's lacking wouldn't they hide it?

>Chengdu MC Fat Shady
lmao that's my hommie. He goes to Club Propaganda.

Isn't the Chinese government supposed to put those degenerates in camps or something?

weihan?

China is full of these degenerates desu. Especially now it is rapidly developing and all the village niggers are coming to city as China is lifting more and more people out of poverty, these new middle class people and their children are just like any other degenerates in the developed world.
I was in a club in Chengdu where they used to mix x in cocktails. Funny thing is all foreigners were allowed free entrance and drinks in those clubs.

Do you know what the 'nine bridge (incident?)' they're referring to in the comments is about?

>nine bridge
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/01/architecture/nanjing-yangtze-river-bridge-revival/index.html
Made in China meme and their industrialization began from that bridge.

What if we archive it
archive.is/JNGTy

>6,140 views

Of course.

based

they're not Chinese, they're whites in China

>posturing manlets
when will they learn

Which smell is stronger where you live piss, shit, or smog?
Why are Chinese people such bad drivers?

Chinkland for Chinks, what's the problem for Chinks in Chinkland killing some foreigners?

China is conquered territory at this point. Same reason why Australia is for the white man rather than Abos.

>walking their lunch in the video

nice haiku

Isnt YT blocked in China lol?

REAL ASIAN RAP COMING THRU

youtube.com/watch?v=9P_z76bXCkM