Hitler is overrated. Fuck the Nazis! Bring back the Kaiser! Restore the German Monarchy!

Hitler is overrated. Fuck the Nazis! Bring back the Kaiser! Restore the German Monarchy!

wilhelm gave germany to the kikes

>Hohenzollerns
>not the Habsburgs

Wilhelm was a sperg.

Nah 2nd Reich was a bunch of larpers, bring back the inbred Austrians

GOTT MIN US!

Wilhelm had a party with his top officers before WWI and they all dressed up like women. Big newspaper scandal

Why are Germans so kinky?

No, we European superstate now.

Replace Nazi meritocracy with aristocracy...you must enjoy servitude.

This. Berlin is a fucking provincial village that got turned into a capital. It has no culture or history, apart from the Berlin Wall and a bunch of holocaust memorials.

Vienna, Munich, Cologne, Frankfurt are all more noble and great cities.

>unironically liking the EU

Maybe if it was rightwing I could understand this

What? Imperial Germany was more meritocratic than nazies since they did not exclude people form joining their ranks or rising trough them due to racial traits.

>nazi
>meritocracy
>party allegiance and support doesnt count

It is economically, but socially centrist.

I bet the last of the old Nasis are wishing they had a man like Trump. Who would sperg out and lose the entire plot.

This. A.E.I.O.U.

>being a Nazi isn't LARPy enough for me, so I'll be a monarchist
the post

Sepp Dietrich started out as a customs officer and became commander of Leibstandarte Division, then Commander of 6th SS Panzer Army....one example of Nazi meritocracy. Prussian Junker military aristocracy ran everything until before Hitler.

Bismarck should have takenthe crown for himself. He was too loyal to duty and a weak leader.

Yeah, maybe they should have been more inclusive and embraced jews, commie subversives, democrats and leftist anarchists like we do now...that worked out well, didn't it.

Prussians did not exclude people on basis of nobility point and case example: Rommel. In fact it was more meritocratic thanks to formation of core for prussian officers that was largely form middle-class since the napoleonic wars, where national conscription was started and junkers were more or less replaced by your German careerist class.

Nope.

Sure, because we all know that loyal political ideologies are better than cold careerists who have been professing their profession with more efficiency.

Heil dir im Siegerkranz,
Herrscher des Vaterlands!
Heil, Kaiser, dir!
||: Fühl in des Thrones Glanz
Die hohe Wonne ganz,
Liebling des Volks zu sein!
Heil Kaiser, dir!

Nicht Roß, nicht Reißige
Sichern die steile Höh',
Wo Fürsten steh'n:
||:Liebe des Vaterlands,
Liebe des freien Manns
Gründen den Herrscherthron
Wie Fels im Meer.

Heilige Flamme, glüh',
Glüh' und erlösche nie
Fürs Vaterland!
||:Wir alle stehen dann
Mutig für einen Mann
Kämpfen und bluten gern
Für Thron und Reich!

Handel und Wissenschaft
Heben mit Mut und Kraft
Ihr Haupt empor!
||:Krieger- und Heldentat
Finden ihr Lorbeerblatt
Treu aufgehoben dort,
An deinem Thron!

Sei, Kaiser Wilhelm, hier
Lang' deines Volkes Zier,
Der Menschheit Stolz!
||:Fühl' in des Thrones Glanz,
Die hohe Wonne ganz,
Liebling des Volks zu sein!
Heil, Kaiser, dir!

The German Empire protected all rights of Citizens while promoting good business. The German Monarchy is the only government better then Nazi Germany.

Hitler was a bigger sperg and never listened to his generals.

Wilhelm II only listened to his Generals and thus survived an impossible war for 4 years.

Germany in the 30's was at the point of civil war with communist agitators egged on by world jewry. It wasn't the time for holding hands.

Yes. Particularly during the ww1 and in the first months this whole Junker officer class got almost entirely replaced thanks to high ratio of casualties among the officers.
Reason why you might think that Junkers were in control was due to the fact that Kaiser appointed the Chief of staff and so on, leading to their control over high command.

thats even worse
nazism is left wing economically, but socially right wing

Rommel wouldn't have been half as important in Imperial Germany, bud.

World war one was a far more winable scenario, Unlike in WW2 the British weren't fanatically opposed to the Germans and a collapse of France and Russia might of spelt the end to the war.
The junkers were already getting fucked 20 years earlier, the german industrialists and middle class were slowly pushing them out of the ruling sphere and isolating them more and more to the army. Wilhelm was far more interested in his navy and colonies, both of which were broadly supported by the big ruhr industrialist class. (ironically the same people who supported the nazis)

High command, right. All junkers and have all the power. There were hundreds of generals in german army in WWI. hitler was always fighting against the Junkers who commanded the wehrmacht...part of the reason he liked the Rommel so much was that he wasn't a Junker.

Sure, but at least Kaiser would have not forced him into suicide.

>Germany which was just recovering from the Versailles treaty lasted 6 years in an impossible war under Hitler

So.... this is the power of Mornachy....

william ii was a retarded manchild, they should've hung him

No, if he was even slightly thought to have been implicated in a plot to murder a monarch a public hanging would be more likely.

There was no implicit proof that Rommel was part of that plot. Hitler just wanted to purge his army form non-ideological careerists.

Hence why I said "even slightly have thought" the truth of the matter is that he knew about the plot, refused to take part and said nothing which is as good as supporting it.

Most hereditary monarchs are...and inbred as well.

kaiser wilhelm was attractive as fuck. i'd let him fuck me in my ass, no homo.

For the Kaiser¡¡¡

I maintain that the SS were the most egalitarian and meritocratic military organisation in history equaled only by Napoloeon's Imperial Guard

Prussian nobility is based as fuck.

Pinochet loved Prussian aesthetics. Great men think alike.

Everybody needs to LARP from time-to-time.

Our modern reality is one of decay and depression.

>socially centrist
>Take the Muslims now, or else jail/fine, goyim!

I don't think so.

i named my dog Kaiser!

I live in a 60/40 Whites/nigger neighborhood.

Kaiser is a good dog.

This

>economically right wing
>regulates fucking everything

Fpbp

>Says the fag who wants to be bossed around like inbreds

The Prussian Junkers were bred for war. They simply elevated to the top because they were the best, especially under Weimar Germany's strict officer limitations

It was an inherited title, the great great grand son of someone who served under Frederick the great was a general because his father , grandfather and great grandfather were generals not because they showed any particular promise.