NIGHT KING DID NOTHING WRONG

This is a political discussion involving memes from the Games of Thrones (sort of like orc posting from Lord of the Rings).

Also we must fuck this chart up.
>This chart racist only FUCKING WHITE MALES and FEMALES in the beautiful and good section.
>The NIGHT KING did fucking nothing wrong.
>see pic related

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/08/09/upshot/game-of-thrones-chart.html

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/08/09/upshot/game-of-thrones-chart.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9UT3AAPSxoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What if we archive that unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/08/09/upshot/game-of-thrones-chart.html

>Incest Queen kills hundreds people in what is a terrorist attack.
>Her son is just a spoiled brat who became King.
>Her son is more evil than her.

WAT? When did Joffrey become almost as evil as Ramsey?

WTF did Joffrey do? Kill a hooker? Who gives a shit?! KEK

>Drogo
>neutral
>Littlefinger evil but the spider neutral
>Bran not neutral
>Melisande not very good

what a shit fucking chart

>Danny hotter than smirkfu
O i am laffin

>stannis
>bad

saywhot?

He killed Sean Bean

He killed kittens, I'm not even joking.

>le evil white patriarch (who fought for his country his whole life but that does not matter)

>burned his daughter alive
?

>daenarys
>good

are they fucking retarded?

too many good attractive people in game of thrones, notice how all the evil people are ugly. they are pushing a narrative.

>discussing tv shows
>discussing fantasy tv shows

just watch it and move on

to SAVE his people

No pain no gain

>tfw you use Sup Forums's GoT general as a cheat sheet and always have something that is considered hilarious and original whenever your normie friends start chatting about the latest episode

youtube.com/watch?v=9UT3AAPSxoU

Here's an interesting video i found

>bran
>uglier than arya

If you'll notice, most people are considered good looking, and there's reason for that: people don't want to watch a show full of ugly people. Beauty sells. Also, people notice "bad" people to be uglier than they are.
Don't get me wrong D&D are actual, literal jews, but there are as many ugly "good" characters as there are "bad" ones (two of which are wannabe zombie and Frankenstein).

There are people who think Quasimodo-tier Arya is good looking.

most people are not good looking, especially in the middle ages. Beauty sells if your a teenage girl which this show aims to appeal to now.

What's your point? That they cast people their target audience thinks are good looking? That's what I was saying and it's quite obvious they should do that.

If there was an intelligence meter on this too, id drop daenarys to the bottom, i swear shes dumb as a fucking doorknob.

anyone has that smart-dumb good-evil chart of game of thrones characters?

that's its trash tv show that appeals to retards and people act like this show is some kind of groundbreaking masterpiece because major characters die early on. its not as smart as everyone says it is

"Yes".

Does anyone have this feeling that George R R Martin is going to bring democracy and no one gets the Iron Throne?

i did a accurate one

don't mind us goy!

Elvish Privilege Must End!

It's not evil, or good though. No more then winter itself is evil or good.
It should be top centre.

He cut open a pregnant cat when he was ~5. Robert nearly beat him to death for it, and likely would have if Cersei didn't intervene.

wow wtf did high sparrow do to get on the evil side? He was literally rooting out the corruption plaguing the kingdome, and all done within the law.

He was a commie

>theon
>not evil

did these people forget about season 2/a clash of kings? Theon deserved everything that happened to him.

also if you disagree with me on shireen I'll cut you

I don't understand your argument. Or you don't understand mine.
But I would but the Orcs in a similar vein to the White Walkers. Neither are good or evil. Just like a tornado that destroys homes and kills people is neither good nor evil. It simply is.

Hows that? The westeros religion is obviously modeled after christianity. Do you think all christians are commies?

>Arya
>beautiful

>Hows that? The westeros religion is obviously modeled after christianity. Do you think all christians are commies?
Old Gods of the North are European Pagan.
The Seven represent the imperial religions of Catholicism and the older Roman Pantheon.
The High Sparrow is Martin Luther and the Sparrows represent the protestant revolutionaries.
Azor Ahai is Zoroaster

4u

Night King didn't kill more people than the queen of muslims yet

You losers watch TV?
Sad.

There's only one king and his name is Stannis.

>redpilled
>watch cable TV

choose only one, cucks

Look at all the chumps who pay for their own brainwashing.

why good +ugly people are best and evil+ beautiful people are worst?

>Meera isn't in the top right corner.
Fuck off with this fake ass compass.

Theon isn't evil. He's just weak. You can't blame a coward for acting like a coward.

same and ed stark wouldve been next to her

>Ser Barristan gets killed by a random fucking Son of Harpy
>Night King not Night's King
>plot skips
>no youngriff storyline

He wasn't weak until he became reek, though

TV makes people stupid and obedient.
Sad that this thread even exists on pol.

>He's just weak.
hes no longer a man he can't be judged as one.

Reggie is so cool

>grrm
You mean (((Dan and Dave)))

>Mellisandre evil
>Danaerys good

What?

FAGGOTS!
If your watching this feminist bull shit show your a godamned fucking nutless or dickless fucking faggot. Kill yourselves please

>orcs not good or evil
Except the fact that they are. Tolkien didn't play by the idea of moral relativism, he believes in absolutes in those cases: there was evil and there was good. Sauron was Satan coming back to the earth, and the forces of good and righteousness had to defeat him. Tolkien was a catholic, Martin is an atheist.
Also, the books articulated the evil of Sauron and Sauraman much better than the films (albeit still good). The Shire was obliterated and the hobbits were made slaves. That doesn't sound like a tornado to me, just destroying in its path.

Neither Sauron nor Saruman are orcs mate.

They are the leaders of the orcs and urikai

autism

What does that have to do with orcs being neither good nor evil?

martin is a cuck

Perhaps I wasn't clear. You're stating that there is no evil regarding orcs, they just act and we perceive that to be "evil." I'm saying no, because Tolkien did not believe in moral relativism, and we were told many times that orcs were created form elves who became evil. The orcs acted with the orders given by Sauron, but they were still shown to have thinking abilities, so they had free will to be bad. Does that make sense? In Tolkiens World, there was a clearly defined good and evil, and nothing just "was."

Like, willfully cucked? Or his wife actually cucked him? It's getting to weird in the modern age when I have to ask if a man wanted to be cucked

The elves might have been evil, the orcs aren't. They are just orcs, as a dog is just a dog. Dog have free will, they can live lives without others. But you can train a dog to follow your commands, to kill on your order. If a master orders their dog to kill a child, is the dog then evil? Or just the master.

>if a master orders their dog to kill a child, is the dog then evil?
I would argue both.
However, the elf being evil turned into a orc still makes the orc evil. There is not arbitrary reset that makes the orc neutral once it becomes an orc, the elf made the decision to be evil, and it continues to be evil. Your comparison of the dog is a bit flawed because a dog does not have sentience (true self awareness, forgive me if I mislabeled the word). A dog acts because it only knows being a dog. An orc acts although it knows right and wrong, but it chooses to be bad

>A dog acts because it only knows being a dog. An orc acts although it knows right and wrong, but it chooses to be bad.
That's where we disagree. I say both a dog and an orc are in the former category.