New intelligence reports indicate frightening results if we attack the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea...

New intelligence reports indicate frightening results if we attack the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea. They have achieved nuclear proliferation and miniaturization on an unprecedented scale.

The DPRK People's Army, comprised of 50 million highly trained (and merciless) combat-ready soldiers are each equipped with automatic death rifles loaded with miniaturized nuclear-tipped bullets, 100 per magazine. Each bullet is capable of unleashing a 400 megaton blast of utter destruction.

While we must defend our imperialism and capitalist ways it would be wise not to perturb the DPRK any further and just cooperate with whatever the Politburo says.

Cheers for the winning baseball team. Let's focus our attention on that instead.

That pic is from Advanced Warfighter with the NK flag shooped on it.

>automatic death rifles loaded with miniaturized nuclear-tipped bullets, 100 per magazine. Each bullet is capable of unleashing a 400 megaton blast of utter destruction.
Why the fuck can't I buy those at bass pro?

kek

That's the joke

>400MT explosive bullets.

Yes the Democratic People's Republic of Korea has the most m Advanced Warfighters .

Because you don't have a class III permit

:( no fun allowed

Holy keks. Go to bed, China.

it's afternoon there. you go to bed

>miniaturized nuclear-tipped bullets

Such a thing does not exist, and you are literally too stupid to insult.

>automatic death rifles
Where can i get one of these?

is that my nigga tom clancy advanced warfighter

Fuck these threads crack me up.

You get them on the internet. I won't hunt with anything else. Get's deer the first time every time.

>Where can i get one of these?
There are over 50 million available at the Korean People's Army, but I do not believe they would allow us to have any. This is why it is better that we cooperate with Politburo Chairperson Jong-Un's demands, because he is theiur Supreme Leader.

>using ubisoft technology
Nkoreans are going to glitch out and fall off the map once the war starts.

i lost it at AUTOMATIC DEATH RIFLES

That is not true. They are only available in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, and thanks to their advanced system on crime control, enforced with a benevolent yet iron fist, their is no chance of even one of these advanced super weapons making it across the boarder into the imperialist running dogs in the south. We have no chance to get any.

North Korea is 10th prestige on Modern Warfare 2.

There is but only one Korea, the PEOPLE'S Korea, belonging to the people of North Korea under the benevolent care of our their glorious leader Kim Jong-Un.

We must not listen to the ramblings of our weak leader Trump, a running dog lackey of capitalist imperialism, the bourgouise traitor to the protletariat, a lickspittle idler and a kulak parasite, a Bonpartist pig, a Trotskite facsist hyena, and a decadent class traitor.

Yeah sure Nancy Pelosy we all know they'd starve to death after the first 2 days in battle ya dumb dingus

takes one to know one

Democrat Party shills out in full force

>DPRK People's Army, comprised of 50 million combat-ready soldiers
>north korea only has a population of 25.37 million

0/10 learn2troll

WEE WAZ CARR OF DIUTY AN SHI-ET

> Automatic death rifles

BUT THATS GHOST RECON REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>meme flag

accept your country's fate

They are secret soldiers, a clone army bred in secret and raised only to fight. USA faggots don't stand a chance. I would know, being a USA faggot myself. Trust me goyi... guys.

It would kill all shooters along with the entire korean peninsula.

>Type 58 is the standard issue rifle
>Use cylinder mags
>malnourished asf
>No airforce
>All their vehicles are ancient
I'm so scared

Fuck off kim